I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
when i fiddle around with my bead board too late at night i can not sleep for ages no matter how tired i am

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The past 50 years have flown by dizzyingly fast

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 8.41.49 AM.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only me, if I ever write an autobiography, that’s the title.

We are looking into schools for our youngest for next year and one of the schools I applied to posted on FB that they were having a curriculum night. So off we went to check it out while DH and older son volunteered at the cat shelter. It didn’t take long to realize that this was not for prospective families but to inform current families about some curriculum changes. Whoops! Well I just went with it and explained to people who asked what grade and teacher he had. It was fine but I swear I’m just always doing stuff like this. SMH!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Random tip for rings…I’ve had problem knuckles all my adult life so my rings always spin once on. I tried this at-home sizing method today with dental floss. It is more comfortable than those spring sizers and hopefully lasts longer than a bandaid. :lol:
First attempt:
image.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1218.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earthquake and Eclipse and the other day lightning struck the Statue Of Liberty...a conspiracy theorist's dream LOL

OTOH I am still agnostic (atheist) and this has changed nothing (for me)

Science is King. Or Queen as the case may be :)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earthquake and Eclipse and the other day lightning struck the Statue Of Liberty...a conspiracy theorist's dream LOL

OTOH I am still agnostic (atheist) and this has changed nothing (for me)

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 1.06.36 PM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only me, if I ever write an autobiography, that’s the title.

We are looking into schools for our youngest for next year and one of the schools I applied to posted on FB that they were having a curriculum night. So off we went to check it out while DH and older son volunteered at the cat shelter. It didn’t take long to realize that this was not for prospective families but to inform current families about some curriculum changes. Whoops! Well I just went with it and explained to people who asked what grade and teacher he had. It was fine but I swear I’m just always doing stuff like this. SMH!

you need a nice long weekend =)2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i now get why most PSers are ring gals
for the first time i wore my silver 'cat mothers' pendant
it is 3 tiny antique diamonds i rehomed into a silver bar with their names engraved into it, i got the pendant in a mother's day sale and the diamonds came from a 3 stone that was just way too small
all day i wanted to look at it. the diamonds are small but i know they sparkle and flash fire
and the mirror at work is too high up on the wall

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
today at work i had customers with quite nice jewellery but it needed a clean
no, it was not patina, it was grime, i wanted to just polish them up so bad

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank all pricescopers (outside of pricescope) who are supporting me and my community.
I see you and from the bottom of my heart thank you ♥️

Gives me hope in a world gone insane there are still decent humans
Thank you :halo:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

TEMPTING!!

cheers--Sharon

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so annoyed. All my ring are getting tight. AGAIN. Many had sizing beads. I dremmeled them off. Still tight. Ugh.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
today at work i had customers with quite nice jewellery but it needed a clean
no, it was not patina, it was grime, i wanted to just polish them up so bad

A cashier once commented on how sparkly my rings were and said that she had grouted her bathroom with her rings on. The grout
was stuck in all the crevices. My stomach lurched when I looked at it! :sick: Why? Just why???

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A cashier once commented on how sparkly my rings were and said that she had grouted her bathroom with her rings on. The grout
was stuck in all the crevices. My stomach lurched when I looked at it! :sick: Why? Just why???

Had dinner the other night with a group of ladies. One went to the restroom, presumably washed her hands, and came back and smeared lotion all over her hands and her rings! I practically stood up and said don’t put that on your rings. Just the same as dropping them in bacon grease to me, but she said she does it all the time and she had a new diamond! Just totally cringeworthy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results