carat
color
clarity

Trump brags, "I 'inspected' nude Miss Universe contestants"

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Re: Trump brags, "I 'inspected' nude Miss Universe contestan

You have not proven anything.

I change it by raising respectful young men.

And I did as well by raising self respecting young women.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Can you please find a scientific text that says a man will rape because biology tells him to?

I'm quite sure you can't, because it doesn't exist.

Never said that either.

What I said is that you can train a male all you want, but there is no such thing as a perfect man no matter how well intentioned he was brought up.

But it takes two. What about bringing up your daughters to have some respect for themselves.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock

I can't believe what I am reading. I guess as women, we should be locked away form men. As they can't biologically help themselves. God forbid we need to be seen by a male physician, naked. They can't help themselves. We women are just asking for trouble if they need to examine our breasts or nether regions.

Forget beaches or swimming pools. They should be segregated. I mean, even the best men, most well-intentioned men cannot fight biology.

WHAT!? Ruby you are a disgrace. I know you will soon deny that is what you meant. Even using your own words, you will deny the meaning.
Edited to add: "it takes two"

Yeah ruby it takes two. One man (or woman) to sexually assault a second INNOCENT (man or woman). I want to scream and curse at this unfair world. Unfair because of people like you.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

We are not in an African tribe here in the US. Is this what you are suggesting we become comfortable with? Are you suggesting that rape or lewd discussions about female bodies among tribal men do not exist?

In tribes where men have multiple wives and women are treated worse then livestock. Is that the comparison that is being made.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1476475369|4087152 said:
ruby59|1476475130|4087147 said:
This is the exact mentality we are talking about. "boys will be boys LOL!" "Whoops I couldn't help but rape her, she had her boobies out! LOL"
Sorry, not acceptable. I hold people accountable for their actions.

You are putting your words in my mouth.

I am not talking about mentality, but biology.
Can you please find a scientific text that says a man will rape because biology tells him to?

Telephone, I do hope ruby and others are not suggesting that men can't control an urge to rape when they see a nice set of female breasts. But there are scientific papers written on men's sexuality that does speak to the differences in sexuality and sexual response between men and women. This one isn't a proper scientific paper but it gets its info from one. To deny the possibility that men become aroused at the sight of certain female body parts is denying their nature. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a2225/mens-sexual-response/

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sstephensid|1476475969|4087159 said:
I can't believe what I am reading. I guess as women, we should be locked away form men. As they can't biologically help themselves. God forbid we need to be seen by a male physician, naked. They can't help themselves. We women are just asking for trouble if they need to examine our breasts or nether regions.

Forget beaches or swimming pools. They should be segregated. I mean, even the best men, most well-intentioned men cannot fight biology.

WHAT!? Ruby you are a disgrace. I know you will soon deny that is what you meant. Even using your own words, you will deny the meaning.

Yeah ruby it takes two. One man (or woman) to sexually assault a second INNOCENT (man or woman). I want to scream and curse at this unfair world. Unfair because of people like you.

I'm convinced she's a troll. Looooooooves to stir that pot! ;)) :lol:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1476476021|4087161 said:
We are not in an African tribe here in the US. Is this what you are suggesting we become comfortable with? Are you suggesting that rape or lewd discussions about female bodies among tribal men do not exist?

In tribes where men have multiple wives and women are treated worse then livestock. Is that the comparison that is being made.
How disgustingly closed minded of you.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1476476272|4087162 said:
This is the exact mentality we are talking about. "boys will be boys LOL!" "Whoops I couldn't help but rape her, she had her boobies out! LOL"

Telephone, I do hope ruby and others are not suggesting that men can't control an urge to rape when they see a nice set of female breasts. But there are scientific papers written on men's sexuality that does speak to the differences in sexuality and sexual response between men and women. This one isn't a proper scientific paper but it gets its info from one. To deny the possibility that men become aroused at the sight of certain female body parts is denying their nature. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a2225/mens-sexual-response/
I am not denying that one can become aroused - to act on that arousal is entirely different. And yes, a 'well trained' man can override his 'wiring' and decide not to rape someone or make a lewd comment if they so choose.

Biology doesn't control someones mouth or what comes out of it.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

I was just going to simply ignore you like I usually do,

If you cannot understand the difference between a woman lying there under those ugly paper sheets they give you vs a woman getting into a man's face and then wondering why he reacted, then that is your problem.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1476476508|4087166 said:

If you cannot understand the difference between a woman lying there under those ugly paper sheets they give you vs a woman getting into a man's face and then wondering why he reacted, then that is your problem.
Yes, walking down the street in a tank top is really "getting into a man's face".

Disgusting. :wall: :wall:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64|1476476276|4087163 said:

Does that make me a troll too? :kiss:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1476476411|4087165 said:
Matata|1476476272|4087162 said:

I am not denying that one can become aroused - to act on that arousal is entirely different. And yes, a 'well trained' man can override his 'wiring' and decide not to rape someone or make a lewd comment if they so choose.

Biology doesn't control someones mouth or what comes out of it.

Agreed; intellect does, which as we have seen in this age of trump, is sorely lacking or inert.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

telephone89|1476476324|4087164 said:

So you are saying that this does not occur in any of the African tribes?

So who has the closed mind now?

https://www.polygamy.com/articles/89746509/polygamy-in-africa

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1476476732|4087170 said:

Nah. I appreciate your intellect. You actually think about things on a critical level and don't just spout off your indoctrinated beliefs.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock

Do you agree?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1476476768|4087172 said:

Automatically assuming a community who is nude = community who trades women for livestock. Its a sad jump to conclusions that THAT is who I meant. Or automatically assuming African community = community who trades women for livestock.

Africa is composed of 50+ countries, do you think they all do this?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

telephone89|1476476689|4087169 said:

Yes, walking down the street in a tank top is really "getting into a man's face".

Disgusting. :wall: :wall:

You are picking mild scenarios I am not referring to and you know it.

Go to a club and see what I mean.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock

Who got into a mans face? Have you followed many rape or sexual assault cases? That is not the norm.

What exactly does getting into a mans face mean? Generally when one gets into another's face, it is meant in an aggressive manner like an argument.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If the theory that a man cannot control his response to a woman when she is not dressed modestly is true, I would've been raped SO MANY TIMES by now! So, ladies, I've tested it. Didn't happen. I've also been fully clothed, hell, clad in overalls and been told I'm sexy. Rape is not a biological function. :rolleyes: It's a choice a person makes because they are a terrible person who needs to feel they have power and control over another.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

telephone89|1476476970|4087176 said:
ruby59|1476476768|4087172 said:

Automatically assuming a community who is nude = community who trades women for livestock. Its a sad jump to conclusions that THAT is who I meant. Or automatically assuming African community = community who trades women for livestock.

Africa is composed of 50+ countries, do you think they all do this?

I said it existed in Africa, not in all of Africa.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59|1476477026|4087178 said:

So a woman, in a club, grinding on a man. She is wearing a short skirt and a bra top. She deserves to get raped? What?
vs a woman, in a bakery, buying bread, in jeans. She *doesn't* deserve to get raped?

How does this make any difference?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Of course not, Matata.

And the rest of what you posted is what I was trying to explain.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1476477171|4087182 said:

So a woman, in a club, grinding on a man. She is wearing a short skirt and a bra top. She deserves to get raped? What?
vs a woman, in a bakery, buying bread, in jeans. She *doesn't* deserve to get raped?

And this is a jump to rape from the original discussion of disgusting comments. Rape is a crime and never ok under any circumstances.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

I'm convinced she's a troll. Looooooooves to stir that pot!

Do you mean someone who does not follow the herd and speaks her mind?

Or someone who just comes on here to call out and pick on people.

I still wonder why people cannot discuss the issues without making it personal?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1476475277|4087150 said:
telephone89|1476472571|4087118 said:
But redwood - you are blaming the woman for enticing the man to say something.
A woman SHOULD be able to wear whatever she wants, and not have men make disgusting comments about her. Why is it the womans responsibility to police a mans brain? Why don't we instead teach our men to be respectful and not make comments about women - whether theyre wearing a burka, a bikini or nothing at all?

Because we have yet to raise a few generations of youth who have not been brainwashed into sexualizing women and reducing them to their parts. Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose, who are allegedly trying to lead a movement against "slut shaming", are not catering to hetero women who want to be respected. They are peddling their sexuality to hetero men because they realize that sex sells. Think of how many advertisements have beautiful young women with gorgeous bodies in them. These women are making money off their sex appeal. So when women begin boycotting their role as sexual objects to sell water, cars, toothpaste, whatever, and when we do a better job raising boys to see women as more than sexual objects, then we'll have accomplished something good. Until then, women and men share the blame. Women can't be willing participants in sexual objectification and abdicate total responsibility for their plight.

This entire post is exactly what I was talking about in the first place. Thank you Matata.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

redwood66|1476477698|4087186 said:
Matata|1476475277|4087150 said:
telephone89|1476472571|4087118 said:
But redwood - you are blaming the woman for enticing the man to say something.
A woman SHOULD be able to wear whatever she wants, and not have men make disgusting comments about her. Why is it the womans responsibility to police a mans brain? Why don't we instead teach our men to be respectful and not make comments about women - whether theyre wearing a burka, a bikini or nothing at all?

Because we have yet to raise a few generations of youth who have not been brainwashed into sexualizing women and reducing them to their parts. Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose, who are allegedly trying to lead a movement against "slut shaming", are not catering to hetero women who want to be respected. They are peddling their sexuality to hetero men because they realize that sex sells. Think of how many advertisements have beautiful young women with gorgeous bodies in them. These women are making money off their sex appeal. So when women begin boycotting their role as sexual objects to sell water, cars, toothpaste, whatever, and when we do a better job raising boys to see women as more than sexual objects, then we'll have accomplished something good. Until then, women and men share the blame. Women can't be willing participants in sexual objectification and abdicate total responsibility for their plight.

This entire post is exactly what I was talking about in the first place. Thank you Matata.

Excellent post, Matata.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66|1476477533|4087184 said:

And this is a jump to rape from the original discussion of disgusting comments. Rape is a crime and never ok under any circumstances.
When people say 'they can't help it' it doesn't matter if its rape or lewd comments. Its still a choice, and is not biological.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

monarch64|1476476799|4087173 said:

Nah. I appreciate your intellect. You actually think about things on a critical level and don't just spout off your indoctrinated beliefs.

You are rude. And you call me judgmental.

Some here are spouting about how we should be treating others, yet cannot manage to show any respect to the posters here.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

telephone89|1476477934|4087188 said:
redwood66|1476477533|4087184 said:

When people say 'they can't help it' it doesn't matter if its rape or lewd comments. Its still a choice, and is not biological.

What does "they can't help it" got to do with your comment? I was responding to this-

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results