shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The problem with using LaTex project prep. to write a paper is that it's impossible to google for help. Especially at work.

23.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I am soo excited!!! The fiancé will be in town this weekend and we''re gonna be taking our professional engagement photos!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh, the Boston area is under a boil water order so all of the bubblers/coolers at the office are off limits today. Why is it the one time I can''t have all the water I want is the one time I want it???

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 8:58:25 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Ugh, the Boston area is under a boil water order so all of the bubblers/coolers at the office are off limits today. Why is it the one time I can''t have all the water I want is the one time I want it???
I''ve never heard of this?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2010 1:55:37 PM
Author: packrat
It''s morel mushroom season. I know people rave about them and my husband and some of our friends foam at the mouth to find them and eat them but they seriously make me want to vomit if I look at them. They give me the heebie jeebies and look like a disease.

They do look gross, I''ll give you that. But if you slice them up so you can''t really identify them and put them in a cream sauce they''re TO DIE FOR! But yea, I couldn''t eat them sauteed whole...

Truffles look like balls of poo in my opinion, but they too are too yummy to pass up.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OK To give a brief set up. Imagine Kate Hudson in Bride Wars... when her Hair is blue... and she screams it.

My boyfriend cut his ear in HALF this weekend.... IN HALF!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 11:20:11 AM
Author: dragonfly411
OK To give a brief set up. Imagine Kate Hudson in Bride Wars... when her Hair is blue... and she screams it.

WTH?!?!? What in the world happened?!?!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I have been procrastinating like nobody''s business the past two weeks, and now am frustrated and upset with myself.. Can''t put my finger on what it is but have completely lost my mojo for study this semester
7.gif
38.gif
"sigh"..

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!!!!

That means only two more Sundays of grading giant stacks of papers, and then I''m FREEEEEE!
Well, until summer school starts. But I have over a month until then. Yay!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 11:27:58 AM
Author: TBjumper
Date: 5/3/2010 11:20:11 AM

Author: dragonfly411

WTH?!?!? What in the world happened?!?!

His fourwheeler rolled on him. Thank GOD for plastic surgeons.... sigh. I was freaking out.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2010 1:51:30 PM
Author: Haven

Date: 4/27/2010 12:52:33 PM
Author: MC

Date: 4/27/2010 12:20:13 PM
MC--Audrey Hepburn is my idol! I've loved her for as long as I can remember. Breakfast at Tiffany's and Charade are my favorite movies of hers. Oh, how I love that woman.

Have you seen the Treasures book about her? It's so cool, they made it look like a scrapbook and it has little pockets filled with reproductions of treasures from her life. (Letters, stubs to shows of hers, etc.) I love it.
The free spirited nature in her Breakfast at Tiffany's character is so strong and impactful that I find when I watch that movie, that for a few hours after, I can almost feel as free as Holly Golightly is! Just need a cigarette in a holder
1.gif

I haven't seen the Treasures book. . .Just looked it up on Amazon. Looks cute, but pricey!
Yes! I love Holly Golightly. Have you read the book? It's great, too.
I JUST donated my Treasures book to the library for a book sale. I wish I would have known, I could have sent it to you!
Haven - the Breakfast At Tiffany's book arrived and I began reading it yesterday. It sure reads fast. A fun read. Only bummer is that the book was in the "used" section of Amazon, but listed as new, so I thought, "yaaah." Lame thing is although the cover and pages are all crisp, it smells like cigarette smoke. I'm totally bummed out as now it feels too icky to put on my book case. Wonder if putting it in the garage will air it out?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 12:28:17 PM
I ONLY HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!!!!

That means only two more Sundays of grading giant stacks of papers, and then I''m FREEEEEE!
Well, until summer school starts. But I have over a month until then. Yay!
oooh, party time. Enjoy your break!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I just scheduled my dissertation defense, officially.
32.gif
23.gif
32.gif
23.gif
It isn''t for two months still, but WHOLE.LEE.GEEZ! Back to work. . .

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
sometimes I just don''t like people. Not any particular person but the entire cumulative PEOPLE. Sometimes I want to retire to a secluded cottage... with a pasture for my horses... and fill the house with books... and read and nap on my horses all day and never deal with people again.
14.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve had four or five glasses of diet coke today.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm... I''m having tortilla de patatas for dinner tonight (which I haven''t had since living in Spain) and going out for tapas and wine on Wednesday. This is going to be a good week.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just found out that my mom lost the diamond from her engagement ring over the weekend. My dad gave it to her 41 years ago when they got engaged after he returned from Vietnam. The diamond is from Thailand. She has no idea where the stone could have fallen out but she''s heartbroken about it. My mom was traveling all weekend, so it could be in a conference room, the hotel, or on the streets of Boston. She''s so upset and I feel terrible for my parents. They were both very sentimental about the stone.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, that''s horrible, Zoe! Your poor mom.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Princesss! I called her last night to see how her conference was and she began crying. I wish there was something I could do.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
That''s awful Zoe. I hope your mom feels better about the situation soon
7.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I went shopping today and I finally found shorts that fit!! I''ve been looking for months. Aaaah, what a relief! Old Navy to the rescue!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe - sorry to hear about our mom''s diamond.
7.gif

My afternoon was spent napping on the couch. I woke up to find myself covered in fleece spiderman blankets and a snoozing black cat.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tragedy at UVA. Yeardley Love was killed by her boyfriend. She was a shining star... Your spirit burns bright. I can't imagine the pain your family and friends are feeling right now. Prayers outgoing to all, and the the UVA community.
15.gif
12.gif

Makes no sense.
38.gif

As a Mom , I really can't understand this....
15.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, that's terrible
7.gif

She was just a couple of years behind me in highschool
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 9:02:51 PM
Author: yssie
Oh my goodness, that''s terrible
7.gif

She was three years behind me in highschool
7.gif
I have no words. Well, I have some, but can''t be said here....

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, my news: I''m moving again. Yes, again...

This will be our third move in THREE years. THIRD.

I''ve lost my mind. My MIL has the kids so I can freak out in privacy. Dr. gave me Xanax to take "as needed," but I cannot take it b/c even a small dosage makes me fall asleep. Oh, he also gave me Ritalin a while back and I took 1/4 of one around 3 pm and fell asleep.
14.gif
Maybe I shouldn''t lay down on the couch, but I''m soooooo just not able to handle this anymore and sleeping is easier.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 9:11:50 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Date: 5/3/2010 9:02:51 PM
Author: yssie
Oh my goodness, that''s terrible
7.gif

She was three years behind me in highschool
7.gif
I have no words. Well, I have some, but can''t be said here....
If someone did that to my Ash?? I wouldn''t survive. I couldn''t take it...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 9:17:38 PM
Author: MC
Okay, my news: I''m moving again. Yes, again...

This will be our third move in THREE years. THIRD.

I''ve lost my mind. My MIL has the kids so I can freak out in privacy. Dr. gave me Xanax to take ''as needed,'' but I cannot take it b/c even a small dosage makes me fall asleep. Oh, he also gave me Ritalin a while back and I took 1/4 of one around 3 pm and fell asleep.
14.gif
Maybe I shouldn''t lay down on the couch, but I''m soooooo just not able to handle this anymore and sleeping is easier.
MC, I''m sorry! Moving is so stressful. I''ve moved a ton of times and it never gets easier. I hope it goes smoothly for you. How long until you move? Do you have to move very far?

April20

Ideal_Rock
Day Four in Florida:

Wind
Gray
Haze
Some Rain

Where the heck is the sun? I haven''t seen you yet! This sucks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results