shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys, it''s been a rough morning. Sadly I do work for the department let go, we are being outsourced to a bigger company
15.gif
. I didn''t even know you could outsource buying until recently! Everyone is taking it so hard.
7.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
My QVSecret Midnight Madness arrived and (gulp) I kinda lurves *them*. Might NOT be going back after all. Hidalgo FTW.
23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

ETA: Sorry to hear about your job, Purselover! Hope you find something even *better* SOON!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/21/2010 11:32:11 AM
Author: decodelighted
My QVSecret Midnight Madness arrived and (gulp) I kinda lurves *them*. Might NOT be going back after all. Hidalgo FTW.
23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

ETA: Sorry to hear about your job, Purselover! Hope you find something even *better* SOON!
I am a SUCKER for infommericals...Sunday mornings someone needs to be there to talk me out of it. NO, Renee, you DON''T need a Shamwow, superchop, magicbullet, or spray on makeup thingy. But somehow? I own all of them. Sigh. OH, add Slim in 6 and Yoga Booty Ballet to that list as well. Seriously, Sucker.
37.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2010 9:43:04 AM
Author: purselover
They just got rid of our ENTIRE department at work
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

I need a new job in a month
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
Oh no! I am so sorry. That stinks. Sending new job dust your way. I hope you get a good severance package!!!

April20

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

I''ve been known to stop in my tracks when flipping past QVC, only to have the item go off the screen and then I frantically search online for it. I got this really fabulous garnet ring a few years back. I saw it as a flash and then it was gone..... I also got totally suckered into a garmet steamer one day. That little thing turned out the best the best one I''ve ever purchased. I broke it a few years ago and QVC no longer sells it. Finally found it on Ebay.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m at home sick today. My boss called this morning to tell me "Hey you looked pretty horrible yesterday and there''s not much to do today, you should really take a day at home" THANK GOD!!! lol

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear that, Purselover.
39.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Purselover, I''m sorry to hear about your job! Sending dust your way!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Purselover, I''m sending tons of job-dust your way!!

I can''t believe we''re getting married in 5 days... and I don''t have a dress yet! (courthouse wedding)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry purselover!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CADs due May 3
Ring due May 20

Anyone have a time machine handy?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/21/2010 12:46:39 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

I am a SUCKER for infommericals...Sunday mornings someone needs to be there to talk me out of it. NO, Renee, you DON''T need a Shamwow, superchop, magicbullet, or spray on makeup thingy. But somehow? I own all of them. Sigh. OH, add Slim in 6 and Yoga Booty Ballet to that list as well. Seriously, Sucker.
37.gif
Renee! I''m sorry honey. I hope you know I love you, but
rotflmao2.gif

Step away from the phone!

E B

Ideal_Rock
My husband took our son to the grocery store early this morning to shop, and brought home some coral tulips because he knew they''d make me happy. They''re so beautiful.

Despite my bad morning, I''m a lucky lady.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 9:49:08 AM
Author: E B
My husband took our son to the grocery store early this morning to shop, and brought home some coral tulips because he knew they''d make me happy. They''re so beautiful.

Despite my bad morning, I''m a lucky lady.
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys so much for the dust and well wishes, I really need it right now!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
It''s 11 AM. I ate breakfast at 9 AM. WHY am I HUNGRY?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate Dick''s Sporting Goods. They send me emails with great coupon offers, and I get all excited that I can *finally* buy the TNF Momentum jacket that I really want, and then I enter in the coupon code and it NEVER WORKS. Their list of exclusions includes more brands than I''ve even heard of. UGH!

Okay, thanks, I feel better now. I really want that pop pink Momentum jacket, it looks and feels so good but I''m too cheap to by it full price.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the clingie message I spotted on the way to work this morning:

wag more
bark less

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/22/2010 9:36:00 AM
Author: gemgirl

23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

37.gif
rotflmao2.gif

Yeah, it is kind of ridiculous.
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 4:11:22 PM

23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

37.gif

rotflmao2.gif

9.gif

I have nearly caved for p90x and the ab circle pro... I want I want I want

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I'm watching re-runs of Bridezilla!

I love it, this is the episode with Miho (?) and Joe. I wonder if they made it? She doen't seem to like him very much.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 4:53:25 PM
Author: dragonfly411

23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

37.gif

rotflmao2.gif

9.gif

Have ya''ll seen that thing that is supposed to cook meat with convection technology from frozen to juicy and done? I was all ready to dial in and order it and DH nearly killed me. So I figured I''d do a little research and if it was actually good, buy it online and ship it and just start using it and see if he''d notice. I googled it and the reviews say it''s crap. I was really disappointed. It was sad how disappointed I was actually.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 6:40:30 PM
Author: April20

Date: 4/22/2010 4:53:25 PM
Author: dragonfly411

23.gif
26.gif
41.gif

37.gif

rotflmao2.gif

9.gif

Have ya''ll seen that thing that is supposed to cook meat with convection technology from frozen to juicy and done? I was all ready to dial in and order it and DH nearly killed me. So I figured I''d do a little research and if it was actually good, buy it online and ship it and just start using it and see if he''d notice. I googled it and the reviews say it''s crap. I was really disappointed. It was sad how disappointed I was actually.
Believe it or not, my husband was watching the infomercial for that convection thing last Sunday morning and he asked me if I thought it really worked. I couldn''t stop laughing. How could anything cook rock hard frozen chicken cutlets in 16 minutes with all the raw veggies thrown in there on top?

I don''t watch too much TV, so I still don''t know what a shamwow is, but I know that two of my girlfriends use them.

1-800-gotta-have-it. LOL!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 6:32:12 PM
Author: Steal
I''m watching re-runs of Bridezilla!

I love it, this is the episode with Miho (?) and Joe. I wonder if they made it? She doen''t seem to like him very much.

I really wish they would do a follow-up on the couples. How could they possibly stay together with those women treating the men the way they do!? Ick!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Went to Starbucks to get coffee. I was wearing flops and since it is raining, the floor was super slippery. Yeah, my feet went out from under me and I grabbed the cute guy in front of me as I desperately tried to cling to anything to keep from completely wiping out. I had a death hold on this poor guys calf. I scared the crap out of him and when he asked if I was hurt, I replied only the truth "just my pride"

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I get to be a Bronco! hehehe

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Today is one of those days where I just wanted to stay in bed, sleep in, and watch movies all day. It''s rainy and I do not want to be at work.
7.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 2:57:16 PM
Author: VRBeauty
Love the clingie message I spotted on the way to work this morning:

wag more

bark less
I''m looking for one of these on the internet right now. Perfection. Thank you!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/23/2010 10:56:30 AM
Author: BeachRunner
Today is one of those days where I just wanted to stay in bed, sleep in, and watch movies all day. It''s rainy and I do not want to be at work.
7.gif
+1 seriously.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results