shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Haven - that is such an adorable present! You''re a superstar wife ! :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
how scary somethingshiny! I hope that your little one has learned his lesson about playing with fire! it''s just irresistible sometimes :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 5:07:09 PM
Author: swedish bean
I can''t stomach fish.. I just .. *gag* ... I get vegetarian sushi rolls, which, then aren''t really sushi... but I still love them!!

I had no idea that vegetarian sushi rolls existed - I detest fish as well !

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 11:06:34 PM
Author: charbie
Date: 4/16/2010 8:50:25 PM

Author: packrat

Yay Charbie! Thanks for posting that! How''d it feel on the ribs? It''s really cute-does it have a meaning for you? I can''t remember if you said last time.

I looked at the bookmarked ideas I have for my next several tattoos last night and ooooohhhh I can''t wait!

Hurt like a MOFO. I mean, teeth gritting, toe curling, breath holding pain.I''ve had both feet done, and ill tell you this hurt worse. I got it bc my family has this thing with disney...we all love disney stuff. I grew up with two sisters, and my mom had given us ornaments when we were little of the three sleeping beauty fairies...one to represent each of us. Mine was the green fairy, so I decided to get her tattooed. My mom plans on. Getting all three fairies, and my sisters are each getting their fairies. I think it looks better now that its all healed.

I''m gonna start a show me the tattoo thread
36.gif
I haven''t seen one.

I''ve heard that''s the worst ever for pain. Still, it''s such a sexy place I think.

I like the meaning behind your fairy-it''s very special! I''ve got a Snoopy one planned for sometime that makes me think of my Grampa, and I think I''ll add a little to it so that it''s a remembrance for all 3 Grampas and my Uncle.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I found some photos of my house on ebay, from the 1900s. It used to be a railway station. I also found some old railway tickets and luggage labels from 1909 with our station name on them.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs M, how cool is that?

Hubbie works in the railway industry and all the old BR staff get super geeky when they hear things like that.

Are you going to get them? It would be a real talking point if you had them displayed!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
There have been at least a couple tattoo threads. One was Show Me Your Ink, and I know there''s at least one more.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2010 5:51:24 PM
Author: susimoo
Mrs M, how cool is that?

Hubbie works in the railway industry and all the old BR staff get super geeky when they hear things like that.

Are you going to get them? It would be a real talking point if you had them displayed!
LOL. I love trains. I can understand the geekfest... There''s a steam train scheduled to go through our station a couple of times today so we''ll have lots of people we barely know dropping in to say hi and oh, what a coincidence, is that today? Can we stand on your platform and see it?
9.gif

Yes, I got them. I can put them in frames and that deals with my what theme for decorating the diningroom dilema. I also put in a best offer on a platform telephone from 1909.

What does your husband do, if you don''t mind me asking?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Thats fabulous! The railway geek in me just went
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
!!! See its infectious!

He is a consultant planning engineer. These titles change all the time, so I hope I have the current one! lol
He can be involved in the planning of anything really, oil, gas, construction, nuclear
23.gif
, but Railway is where he has the majority of his experience.

I''ll boast about your railway platform at the next BR type gathering I am forced to attend. That will get them all in a lather!!!
9.gif
16.gif
9.gif

I bought an ultrasonic on saturday and my ring is cleaner than it has ever been. SO excited.

I also got to try on so many diamonds (w-band shopping) it was sooo fun. I tried on some 3 carat blue diamond studs too. The color made them look like sparkly CZ''s...
12.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 7:51:36 PM
Author: swedish bean
I bought an ultrasonic on saturday and my ring is cleaner than it has ever been. SO excited.

I also got to try on so many diamonds (w-band shopping) it was sooo fun. I tried on some 3 carat blue diamond studs too. The color made them look like sparkly CZ''s...
12.gif

They are fabulous aren''t they! I had been a member here for all of 4 days when I ordered mine! lol Make my diamonds look like the day they were bought.

Did you find a wedding band?
35.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I got new boots, new shirts and new shorts this weekend

and I won 20 on a scratch off

and I loped my horse bareback for the first time in 5 years.

Good weekend
5.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 10:56:47 AM
Author: dragonfly411
I got new boots, new shirts and new shorts this weekend

and I won 20 on a scratch off

and I loped my horse bareback for the first time in 5 years.

Good weekend
5.gif
Great weekend Dragonfly! On another horse/shopping note, I got 2 pairs of the Kerrits performance tights breeches on sale sat. 69.99 to 29.99. Yes please!
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
TB - that is a great price!!!

I might be trading my billy cook cutting saddle for a billy cook barrel saddle.

I sooooo hope it works b/c the cutting saddle is huge and too heavy for me, not to mention too heavy for barrel racing.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanna say:

Dear Son {24 yrs old}

I am not the only person who drinks soda in the house. I make sure to have at least a case on hand at all times. I don't mind you drinking it BUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, how about replacing a box every now and then?
32.gif

Also--you KNOW I am not human until I have my tea in the morning: therefore, DO NOT use all the milk without replacing it the night before. You're very lucky we're friends with the next door neighbors because I was about to haul your sleeping keister out of bed and send you over to QuikCheck.
29.gif

Other than that, you're a model son

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2010 1:40:27 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

Sweet!!!

I just got a pistachio that had no break in the shell. Fail. Shame on you, pistachio people. Sigh.
38.gif

I so hate when that happens! Such a waste!

I am totally procrastinating right now. I need to write a performance review, and I just can''t bring myself to do it. The funny thing is that I have all positive things to say - no idea why I can''t just type them out and get it over with!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/19/2010 4:09:16 PM
Author: CurlySue

Date: 4/19/2010 1:40:27 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

Sweet!!!

I just got a pistachio that had no break in the shell. Fail. Shame on you, pistachio people. Sigh.
38.gif

I so hate when that happens! Such a waste!

I am totally procrastinating right now. I need to write a performance review, and I just can''t bring myself to do it. The funny thing is that I have all positive things to say - no idea why I can''t just type them out and get it over with!!!
Its more fun to write the opposite. HAHAHA, I kid. I kid.
11.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s supposed to rain tomorrow night when I''ll be on a plane, and I''m scared of hitting turbulent weather.
14.gif

On the plus side, I''m going to spend a lot of time at the ocean in a couple days.
36.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I just threw up this morning and am not feeling at all well, emailed all the important things I needed to have done today to my boss that he needed, and yet he is still making me come into work today. It''s going to be a VERY long day
14.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 10:29:56 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved
I just threw up this morning and am not feeling at all well, emailed all the important things I needed to have done today to my boss that he needed, and yet he is still making me come into work today. It''s going to be a VERY long day
14.gif
The stomach bug is going around my work like it''s the plague. Feel better! Maybe it''s MS??
2.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
14.gif
How can he make you come into work? That''s crazy. I never tell my chair why I''m not coming in, I just say "I''m calling in sick today. I will see you tomorrow."

I hope you feel better, Smurfy! Sorry you have to go in to work.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Every evening I look at the weather for where I live (in the city) to determine my attire for the next day. Well, I need to start looking at the weather for where I work (very close to the mtns), as I''m always underdressed, mainly my toes.
1.gif
2.gif
39.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 10:34:25 AM
Author: BeachRunner

14.gif

The stomach bug is going around my work like it''s the plague. Feel better! Maybe it''s MS??
2.gif

It is definitely not the ms lolz!!! DH hurt his back pretty badly this month and had to go to the er so he could hardly lift the toilet seat let alone make time for hanky panky
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Are you saying it''s cold outside beachrunner? Because I''m still in my pjs willing myself to get dressed, yuck!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 10:39:15 AM
Are you saying it''s cold outside beachrunner? Because I''m still in my pjs willing myself to get dressed, yuck!
Oh, I wouldn''t say cold, but my feet are a little chilly in my sandals today. Looks like rain as well, which doesn''t mean much. Watched all the clouds roll over the fothills today on my way into work.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Has BNL "If I had a million dollars" stuck in my head. I am sure that there are many in my office that might be annoyed with my singing. LOL, it is cruel. Definitely not my gift, but in my heart? I *am* the next American Idol.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
After nearly a year of job searching, I FINALLY got the job I wanted.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results