shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

charbie

Ideal_Rock
April: did your city knit pants ever come in? If so, how do you like them???

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 11:03:32 AM
Author: Strawdermangrl
Date: 4/23/2010 10:56:30 AM

Author: BeachRunner

Today is one of those days where I just wanted to stay in bed, sleep in, and watch movies all day. It''s rainy and I do not want to be at work.
7.gif
+1 seriously.
Its sunny here, but I guess I shouldn''t tell you that it is 11am and I''m still in bed watching reruns of project runway. I''m getting up soon if I feel ok, and hopefully getting something accomplished today!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate being sick. This is my 3rd sinus infection since October, and I feel horrible. Yes, I''m throwing a pity party for myself right now but I don''t care.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/23/2010 11:14:24 AM
Author: charbie

Date: 4/23/2010 11:03:32 AM

Date: 4/23/2010 10:56:30 AM

Today is one of those days where I just wanted to stay in bed, sleep in, and watch movies all day. It''s rainy and I do not want to be at work.
7.gif
+1 seriously.
Its sunny here, but I guess I shouldn''t tell you that it is 11am and I''m still in bed watching reruns of project runway. I''m getting up soon if I feel ok, and hopefully getting something accomplished today!
LOL, yeah probably not. I totally watched the lifetime "TIME SUCK" marathon when I got home from work last night up until the finale. Can I be honest? Sometimes, I DON''T get it. Really. Who would wear some of that stuff? LOL...I digress.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I am pretty peeved at my roommate at the moment regarding the turn of events for this weekend. After hearing her say things like "oh I''m going to be on my own this weekend" or "I won''t know what to do with my time this weekend" because her bf was going out of town, I offered to bring my dog home instead of staying at my parents house (I''m dogsitting), to keep her company. Lo and behold, her bf isn''t going out of town afterall and guess who''s now the one that''ll be on my own.

I could go on and on about the change of events... I''m just disppointed and hurt, especially dealing with some family stuff that has me down and my fiance went back to work, in Algeria, this week!
20.gif
While telling her of this situation this week, her bf showed up in the middle of the discussion and...that was that.
40.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/23/2010 1:53:47 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
I am pretty peeved at my roommate at the moment regarding the turn of events for this weekend. After hearing her say things like ''oh I''m going to be on my own this weekend'' or ''I won''t know what to do with my time this weekend'' because her bf was going out of town, I offered to bring my dog home instead of staying at my parents house (I''m dogsitting), to keep her company. Lo and behold, her bf isn''t going out of town afterall and guess who''s now the one that''ll be on my own.

I could go on and on about the change of events... I''m just disppointed and hurt, especially dealing with some family stuff that has me down and my fiance went back to work, in Algeria, this week!
20.gif
While telling her of this situation this week, her bf showed up in the middle of the discussion and...that was that.
40.gif
Boo on that. Sorry girl. I made lots of plans this weekend to counter some ''flakey'' friends. I think that the I-Fest is going on downtown this weekend, too, which is always a blast. You should take pup to the dog park off 10 and Hwy 6 and have fun there!! :)

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 2:38:06 PM

Date: 4/23/2010 1:53:47 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
I am pretty peeved at my roommate at the moment regarding the turn of events for this weekend. After hearing her say things like ''oh I''m going to be on my own this weekend'' or ''I won''t know what to do with my time this weekend'' because her bf was going out of town, I offered to bring my dog home instead of staying at my parents house (I''m dogsitting), to keep her company. Lo and behold, her bf isn''t going out of town afterall and guess who''s now the one that''ll be on my own.

20.gif
40.gif
Boo on that. Sorry girl. I made lots of plans this weekend to counter some ''flakey'' friends. I think that the I-Fest is going on downtown this weekend, too, which is always a blast. You should take pup to the dog park off 10 and Hwy 6 and have fun there!! :)
Hey! Thanks.

Yeah, I am actually going to the International festival, especially since I''m from the Caribbean and they''re spotlighting it this year. I''m looking forward to the food.

I''ll definitely enjoy some quality time with my dog.
1.gif

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I had to learn how to inject myself today
8.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 11:10:57 AM
Author: charbie
April: did your city knit pants ever come in? If so, how do you like them???
They did! And they''re sitting in the fedex package the chair in my bedroom. I haven''t even opened them. What is wrong with me?!? I am going to open them when i get home tonight and see if I like them.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you ever sometimes look a word you use often enough and wonder 'who in the world thought that up?'

I'm having a moment with "certainty". It just - looks so odd!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 4:12:45 PM
Author: Amber St. Clare
8.gif

Ugh! I''m sorry to hear about that. I hope the benefits of doing it are good, though.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" last night.

I needed something to help me escape my own world for awhile and this totally did the trick -- for 2 1/2 hours!

I recommend it -- but be forewarned that there are a few very violent scenes.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - that Madonna photo is incredibly retouched! I almost forget what Madonna actually looks like because I''m so used to only seeing her in retouched photos.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 4:12:45 PM
Author: Amber St. Clare
8.gif

I''m sorry Amber
7.gif

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2010 10:07:56 PM
Date: 4/22/2010 6:32:12 PM

Author: Steal

I''m watching re-runs of Bridezilla!

I love it, this is the episode with Miho (?) and Joe. I wonder if they made it? She doen''t seem to like him very much.

I really wish they would do a follow-up on the couples. How could they possibly stay together with those women treating the men the way they do!? Ick!

I am with you on that one! I think Miho probably did a runner not long after the wedding. She did not seem to like him one little bit. My favourite bride was Karen who married Emmit (sp?). She worked in fashion, if I remember correctly. She also had a melt down at the reception. I did think she was beautiful though, classic and very stylish! I also loved seeing all their rings!! lol

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I hate when Goose dies.
39.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I caved and got cheesecake factory for dh and i today
oi, at least i only ate half and saved some for later

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I went through my closet and all my drawers today and got rid of so many things I never wear anymore. Its been waaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I''ve done that.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Went to Dallas/Ft Worth this weekend. I lived there 23 years ago, and the traffic was hellish back then. The road system is now even worse, and is truly the 9th level of Hell. Maps fail. Online directions are even MORE full of fail. I was one stressed out camper. Hubs was doing regatta and I don''t sail, and so felt like a 7th wheel...on hellish roads. I''m glad to be home.

Got to go to the Intergem show tho, that was fun. Got some stones.

And for all.....what IS the big deal about Tiffany''s?? I''ve been to one in Kansas City, and now one in Dallas, and I am SO not impressed. What am I missing here??
33.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2010 5:17:27 PM
Author: ksinger
Went to Dallas/Ft Worth this weekend. I lived there 23 years ago, and the traffic was hellish back then. The road system is now even worse, and is truly the 9th level of Hell. Maps fail. Online directions are even MORE full of fail. I was one stressed out camper. Hubs was doing regatta and I don''t sail, and so felt like a 7th wheel...on hellish roads. I''m glad to be home.

And for all.....what IS the big deal about Tiffany''s?? I''ve been to one in Kansas City, and now one in Dallas, and I am SO not impressed. What am I missing here??
33.gif
I suppose it is just iconic.

I was so keen to visit when the Dublin store opened and it was such an anti-climax. The store was so dark and the jewellery was just average IMHO. I see much nicer jewels on PS, heck I have nicer stuff than was on display.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2010 1:50:37 PM
Author: susimoo

I love it, this is the episode with Miho (?) and Joe. I wonder if they made it? She doen''t seem to like him very much.
I really wish they would do a follow-up on the couples. How could they possibly stay together with those women treating the men the way they do!? Ick!
I am with you on that one! I think Miho probably did a runner not long after the wedding. She did not seem to like him one little bit. My favourite bride was Karen who married Emmit (sp?). She worked in fashion, if I remember correctly. She also had a melt down at the reception. I did think she was beautiful though, classic and very stylish! I also loved seeing all their rings!! lol
I spent longer than I will ever admit to, searching online for a ''what they did after'' to no avail. What I did learn (though I will not vouch for accuracy) was that Miho & Joe had a child and the actress girl tried to sue the producers for lining her up to film as a manhattan bride only to vilify her as a neurotic, therapy going, taking advantage of her parents, bridezilla. I don''t think it went anywhere.
I loved Karen''s look too, though I wondered was was going on with the netting on the top of her dress; that would have bothered me to have unstructured bunching on my $$$ gown.
The best bride for me was the blonde trader girl with the typical poofy princess dress who got all the jewellery; she pressured the FI to be to buy her the expensive necklace because she ''loved it so''! She looked so perfect. Was she Vanessa, her FI wanted to buy a house with the $$ spent on the wedding!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I just discovered hulu and I have spent the entire weekend binging on all my favorite shows and catching up missed episodes!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2010 6:05:33 PM
Date: 4/25/2010 1:50:37 PM

Author: susimoo

I spent longer than I will ever admit to, searching online for a ''what they did after'' to no avail. What I did learn (though I will not vouch for accuracy) was that Miho & Joe had a child and the actress girl tried to sue the producers for lining her up to film as a manhattan bride only to vilify her as a neurotic, therapy going, taking advantage of her parents, bridezilla. I don''t think it went anywhere.

I loved Karen''s look too, though I wondered was was going on with the netting on the top of her dress; that would have bothered me to have unstructured bunching on my $$$ gown.

The best bride for me was the blonde trader girl with the typical poofy princess dress who got all the jewellery; she pressured the FI to be to buy her the expensive necklace because she ''loved it so''! She looked so perfect. Was she Vanessa, her FI wanted to buy a house with the $$ spent on the wedding!

Thanks for that Steal!
36.gif

I have also searched online, but it seems you had far better success than me. I loved Vanessa too. Her FIL was a jeweller so she probably knew she was going to get heaps of diamonds. Hers were beautiful! The cost of these weddings freaked me out! Never mind, in the first series they all seemed to have never ending supplies of cash! Not like the horror brides they show now. I liked the glamour, now it is all focussed on truly appalling behaviour!! Don''t really watch it anymore.
38.gif

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/25/2010 5:55:04 PM

Date: 4/25/2010 5:17:27 PM
Author: ksinger

33.gif
I suppose it is just iconic.

I was so keen to visit when the Dublin store opened and it was such an anti-climax. The store was so dark and the jewellery was just average IMHO. I see much nicer jewels on PS, heck I have nicer stuff than was on display.
Ditto that. I''m glad it''s not just me then. There was another store just across the mall, Eismanns?, and they had stuff to die for. PS-worthy stuff. Big whopping gorgeous stones, fabulous yellow ones, gorgeous pave, pearls, the works. High end and drool worthy. Then to walk across to Tiffany''s was a complete letdown. I guess I''m just not their demographic.
14.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmm I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was heavenly. I love rediscovering classic things like that. I can''t believe I don''t make them more often...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m irritated. I have every right to be. But I can''t express it to the powers that be without me being chided. Even though I know that I"m not wrong.

SO took me fishing all weekend and it was wonderful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results