shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first tsavorite. It's .97 with small baguettes and rounds.

tsav.JPG

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White, pink and yellow gold with sapphires and a diamond. This is such a happy pendant. I smile every time I wear it.

flower pendant.JPG

rinni

Rough_Rock
Here are 2 CS i've recently set :bigsmile:
i changed my mind a couple of times regarding the design of the pendants and asked many pesky questions, but Sally from Heart of Water patiently put up with everything :appl:

ammy.jpg

spess.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgizo|1308247869|2947621 said:
Estate tourmaline and diamond ring. It's difficult to get a picture that shows how bright the green/blue color is.

Did you post a thread on this? It's absolutely gorgeous.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, TL. Sorry, no separate thread. I've been lurking around a bit for inspiration. I saw so many beautiful pieces that I wanted to return the favor and post some of my favorite pieces in case it gave y'all ideas. I think the tourmaline is around 5 carats and the diamonds are about 1.8. I got it online from Weston Jewelers in WA. The pics were very representative and I was happy with the purchase.

I took a few more pics this past weekend. Below is a 6.5 carat modified kite shaped tanzanite pendant in custom yellow gold setting. I had the stone for a few years because the shape stumped me. I'm thrilled with what the designer came up with. It really highlights the stone.

tanzanite.JPG

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Square cut pink tourmaline split shank ring with diamonds on each side. I've had this awhile so I don't remember the exact stats. The tourmaline is interesting as it can look medium pink or raspberry depending on the lighting. I like how the diamonds on the sides are on a curve to add nice contrast to the square stone.

pink tourmaline.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kgizo,
Please post threads on them. We need MORE PICTURES!!!! :halo: You have some beautiful pieces. Things can get lost in the eyecandy thread too, as it's easier to search for separate threads than through this single thread.

kt

Shiny_Rock
Here is my sapphire 3-stone ring....I :love: it!!!

dogwood.JPG

hand 2.JPG

keyboard.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
My sea foam tourmaline cut by Jeff White, set in Argentium silver by Julia Kay Taylor:

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
My peridot earrings by Julia Kay Taylor, Argentium and green gold, stones a gift from Dana Reynolds:

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0084_0.jpg

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
I've been following this thread for months and am so glad to finally be able to post something of my own.

My brand spanking new e-ring. 2.02c pink oval sapphire set in a 2mm platinum band with pave diamonds. It's perfect :love:

006.JPG

015.JPG

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
1.5 carat purple spinel and the setting by Sally at Heart of Water.

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

photo_31.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results