shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Anniversary Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Geez, I miss so much since life keeps getting in the way of my blingplay. Warmest congratulations to you & Greg. Seems like only yesterday that we were looking at your wedding pics. I loooooooooooooove your hair!!!! Gorgeous cut & color. Loooooooooove the bangle. Been thinking about getting one for the past year but I can''t seem to make a purchase anymore unless you do it first.
9.gif
The Great Enabler strikes again.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Mara I love the bracelet! It''s gorgeous and the perfect size! Don''t you just love having bling to look at on your wrist or hands? I love pendants and earrings, but it''s harder to gaze at them all day!

Congrats!! It''s stunning!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Blenheim, RX, Rosebud, Matata, Jelly! Can't wait to see what you get for your first anni, Rosebud!

Matata, I know seriously time is flying fast fast fast. You too will be celebrating your 3rd anni soon. Who knows what we'll have moved onto by then...LV...BBags...Bling...what's next?! LOL.

Funny you mention the hair Matata...I had just gotten it done a week ago, this is really one of my fave cuts from this stylist! The random thing is that you can never quite replicate a style SPOT ON ever again. It's always just a tad bit different. So I am glad I have some photos from this time to commemorate a style I really love and I had her also make the highlights way more chunky as well, I was getting a little bored with my cut and lights from before...they were a bit too staid. So this is perfect for summer!

Jelly, I know, the bracelet and ring bling are just so easy to admire at random points .... earrings, necklace not so much but I don't want to discriminate against my other body parts yanno! and YEP the toe rings do get their share of admiring esp after a fresh pedicure..!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-its gorgeous!! I love it. Cograts on the 3rd anniversary!! You and Greg both look so happy together. So what bling for the 4th anniversary will you be getting.....
3.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! This is so beautiful!! I love the way it looks on you!
30.gif

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary! I haven''t been on here in a while, but when I saw your post, of course I had to look.

I showed it to my husband and told him I want one for our anniversary as well. June 2nd we will be married for 14 years. He said, you got the house you wanted right, haha, but I told him he hasn''t bought me jewelery in a while, so we''ll see.

NOw, I am off to see pictures of the smaller one to see which one I like. I would want the bigger carat weight though.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH, I LOVE it! It is PERFECT! Don''t tell those beautiful little stones that they are "only" 6 pointers, they think they are so much bigger! Look like it, too! Wonderful bling - congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oiy! It is so beautiful! Mara, what a sweetie Greg is! I can''t believe he offered the auto upgrade! gotta love it!
5.gif
36.gif

it goes so well with your rings! so yummy! i desperately need one now!!! lol.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i know milly, whatta guy!!
30.gif

thanks everyone...i am used to the bracelet now...sometimes it''s a little more bling than i am used to, but then i think ''oh what a problem to have''. if i don''t wear it, greg asks about it...so i wear it daily now!!
2.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Haven''t been on PS much lately, but happy belated anniversary, Mara. Beautiful bracelet and what a nice looking couple you and Greg are.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome bracelet Mara! Gawsh...I remember when you were choosing your 1st engagement stone & how you found your setting cuz your jeweler''s wife had one like it & you were drawn to it.

Man...that was over 3 years ago? Holy guacamole.

My local jeweler has the same bracelet in a 2ct. & I showed it to DH..he LOVED it. LOL.

Hey, what color nail polish is that? I envy your pretty, tan, hands girlfriend.

Diver

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks ladies!! i know diver how time flies right?!....the nail polish color is an OPI one that i can''t recall right this second but i will have to look it up when i get home!! i think i posted about it earlier in this thread though, the color that is. it''s a nice salmon summerish color!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Gotta say - the bracelet is GORGEOUS in person!

I met up with Mara and Greg during their recent East Coast Express, and I got to paw it thoroughly!

My soul sis even handed it to me and said "here -- wear it during dinner!"....and I was happy to oblige!

Was REEEEEEEEALLY tough to hand it back over at the end of the evening, and I see one of these in my future for sure!

Can''t think of a gal who deserves it more, chica! Wear it all the time and enjoy!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, Mara! I had not seen this thread until now!

I love, love, LOVE the bracelet with your wedding set - you''re the most coordinated jewelry owner I "know".

Wear it in good health, and a belated congratulations on your 3rd anniversary!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Belated Anniversary!!! Wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing it with us. Just love that it''s oval and wont'' flip around.

majupa611

Rough_Rock
What type of setting is your Wedding band and band on your engagement ring? I love your set. How big is your center diamond and where did you purchase it from? If you don''t mind me asking of course. =)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
maj here is quite a long thread on my rings and the stone. my stone is from whiteflash. they also made my wedding ring...i had my engagement ring made at a local jeweler but i had WF make the matching w-ring a year later.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-new-wf-es-2-32-j-si-at-last.44808/

hope this helps!

thanks stone, lauren...lol lauren re being a coordinated jewelry owner. i figure if i am going to have just a few pieces they should all match right? hehe.

alj...anything for my twin sister...i loved watching you wear the bracelet. i imagine it will only be a matter of time til we see you sporting a YG version.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results