shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Anniversary Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mega close up, it looks like the diamonds are almost floating!!

new anni bangle 07 b.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE this shot!!!!

new anni bangle 07 d.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
rocks on rock!

new anni bangle 07 e.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
another favorite. the diamonds look like they are being lit from within!

new anni bangle 07 f.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
closeupaka zoom in of that same shot.

new anni bangle 07 g.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like this shot, it''s like diamond in the wilderness hehee...

new anni bangle 07 i.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats...You both look so happy, which is the best part. The bracelet is great, the workmanship and stones are lovely...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
really cool diffused lighting shot on the patio table. i love how each of the diamonds just seems lit up.

new anni bangle 07 j.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!!! That bracelet looks amazing! Mara, I''d love to raid your jewelry collection
31.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkles!!

new anni bangle 07 k.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one, haha how awesome would it be to find diamond bangles growing in your flowers?!?!

new anni bangle 07 l.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 12:44:44 AM
Author: Mara
last one, haha how awesome would it be to find diamond bangles growing in your flowers?!?!

If *you* told me you did ... I don''t think it would suprise me!
9.gif
Now pony up the tapes!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What plant food are you using? Must be MIRACLE GROW...
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL DiamondGro. Deco..seriously what tapes? *whistles innocently*

Sophie...hahaa we have been making jokes that the bangle is too big to fit Portia. I would love to get her a little bling for her collar but I am afraid it would come off and get lost because a lot of the smaller charms I have gotten for her eventually fall off somewhere and half the time we don't find them. She does have a pink swarovski crystal silver edged heart with her name/address etc etched on the back (think Elle Woods dog in Legally Blonde's swarovski crystal name tag, it's the same manufacturer...they are so cute!), but that is as blingtastic as Princess P has gotten so far. I am still noodling on the idea!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, who makes the tags? I would love to get Miss Maya one. She is pretty sporty but I have a ton of Bella Bean stuff, and would love to get her a pretty tag!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF...they are made by Animal Stars:

http://www.animalstars.com/

Also a lot of the small specialty boutiques are resellers for them...we got P''s at a local dog boutique in a town near us. They take like 2-3 weeks I think and mail them to you. But you can get them online too...Portia has the small silver heart with pink crystals and then on the back her name and address and phone. I like them also because they have enough room on the tag for name, full street address, city, state and phone #. So many of the other specialty tags I saw didn''t fit the entire address and I''m neurotic about her getting lost while at my parents house in a different city or something...and people not knowing where to take her if they for whatever reason could not get ahold of us on phone.

Anyway ,I am thinking of getting her a silver heart one with blue crystals, I love the blue with the silver look too!! Oh and she has had the tag for 2 years and not one crystal has ever fallen out!!! *knock on wood* Considering that 2-3 crystal charms I have gotten her in that time frame have either lost crystals or totally fallen off and been lost, and that she goes to doggy daycare with it basically 3-4x a week and plays hard with a bunch of dogs, I have been really impressed with this name tag. And it''s pretty affordable too, I think like $40?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
love the bracelet! It''s beautiful, congrats!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I like Maya to be stylish and love the Bella bean leads and such, but have yet to find a great source for tags! I am checking it out now...

PS Is Portia microchipped? Maya came to me chipped, my cousin, who bred her, did it, so I did not have to think too much about it...but it can really be a wonderful aid if a dog does get out...

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mara,

Congrats on your anniversary sounds like it was super fun! What a great gift your hubby is very sweet. I too was lucky enough to get this same bangle as a b''day gift just a week or so ago. I had seen jcrow''s and thought it was just stunning so I was excited when FI said I could get one and he said the 1.50cttw would be nice so I went with that. No pics though b/c the battery on my camera is dead and I haven''t gone out to get a new one but I will but my pics certainly won''t be as good as yours. I lOOOVe this bangle and so thrilled that you got one too, great pics too!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shut UP! lol! You take the best pics! Sorry I''m so late to your thread!

Your bracelet is AMAZING, thanks for sharing. You and Greg look adorable as always and your pics are really beautiful, I love how much care you put into taking great pics of your diamonds! Happy 3rd Anniversary to you both and I hope this has been a great weekend for you. Greg has outdone himself as have you as always.
35.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FABULICIOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, Happy Anniversary and congrats on the new bling!!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mara:

Wow, the bangle looks FABULOUS on you! Greg is one fabulous guy and I am pleased that I finally got to "meet" him over the phone.
Congratulations once again and enjoy wearing your latest bling!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

P.S. The flower pictures are magnificent.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! The bangle looks great with your rings
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow...that is really blingarrific!

maybe you should have got the 1ctw.
11.gif

it looks PERFECT
30.gif
absolutely perfect.

now give us some more wrist shots.
20.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty bracelet and sweet hubby. Congratulations on 3 years. Hoping you have many, many more.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Its BEAUTIFUL!!!! My how you''ve brainwashed greg...lol ummm have you had finger lipo?
11.gif
your fingers look very slender in the shots with all the bling and your ring looks bigger than before.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new glamour shots!
30.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Mara! It''s very pretty and blingy! Methinks you may have started the next PS craze - yet again!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''m so ashamed! i never had a photoshoot with my bracelet
6.gif

the bracelet looks so great on you! it''s a great size.
4.gif

happy anniversary!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results