shape
carat
color
clarity

3rd Anniversary Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 9:22:51 AM
Author: belle

maybe you should have got the 1ctw.
11.gif

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are SO bad!

Mara, congrats! It looks amazing! Can''t wait to see it live!

And happy anniversary.....tried to touch in on Saturday, but missed ya, so hope it was a great one.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Belated Anniversary Congrats to Mara & Greg!

I too have the same bangle. Hubby bought it for my wedding present last fall. I was too lazy to do a photoshoot with it
7.gif

Isn''t it divine? It sparkles like crazy! I get compliments when I wear it.

My plan is to get a couple more so I can stack them. I''d love to throw some of the colored ones in the mix too!

CONGRATS again!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe belle i think the bangle looks prettier on it's own than on my wrist!
5.gif

df, yep portia is microchipped but you have to rely on the person who finds her to bring her to a vet where they have the little scanner, or the humane society etc. i think my biggest fear is that someone would just decide to keep her because she is really such a good girl...and anyone would be lucky to have her in their home. so we just try to keep a close eye on her. she is not a real 'wanderer' thank goodness, she always wants to be where YOU are...so i hope she would never just take off...but if she saw a squirrel and the leash was slack or something, she might try!!

jcrow, i loved looking at the pictures of your own delicate bangle on your so tiny wrist!! that is why i was a little afraid of the 1.5ctw one, i thought gosh jcrow's looks so sparkly and look how far away the picture is (on your wedding pro pics thread)...but then i thought well she's also like 1/2 my size so i guess my bangle should be double? gotta love rationalization.

nyc...i think that's what losing 20 lbs does to you? my ring definitely looks bigger now and my fingers have shrunk slightly...my rings spin a lot more than they used to and sometimes drive me insane. too bad they are eternity, argh. but i figure i won't always be thin and sprightly....haha...i might appreciate the extra room in them if/when we decide to pony up the grandchildren...hehe.

alj...i can't wait to have you see it, i told greg 'what perfect timing, now alj gets to see it almost ASAP!' hahaa. you are going to die when you see it. it's actually some serious bling for me and in restaurant lighting? oh be still my heart!!

charger...hehe i have to admit i thought that this could be the base for future 'stacking' bangles..the nice thing about this one is that i could add other ones to it, or mix and match with other types etc. i think i might be a little weird about the exposed girdles hitting other stones though, so i guess we'd have to see how that would work out maybe in the future.

thanks everyone...i was looking at some of these shots this morning and thinking that this thing photographs like a dream!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Those pics are stunning! Enjoy your new diamond bangle; I know I do mine!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,

LOVE the flower shots. You take the a BEST pictures. Your diamond bracelet sparkles like crazy!!!!!
30.gif

Linda

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara - I just it!!! What a great 3rd anniversary present. It''s really lovely, and high impact without being ostentatious. It''s gorgeous!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow Mara that new bangle is just amazing.
I love that look.

Happy Anniversary too!

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Mara, your bracelet is beautiful, and it compliments your e-ring so well.

I have a question, since the diamonds don''t go all the way around the bangle, does the bracelet ever spin so the diamonds are on the bottom? Just curious for future purchases
31.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the new bangle! That thing must sparkle like mad! As for the auto-upgrade, at this point Greg is probably conditioned to think "upgrade" when he hears the word "diamond"
9.gif
I need to train my DH to think like that! Happy 3rd anni!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Mara!
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

The bangle is absolutely amazing! It compliments your beautiful rings perfectly.

Happy Anniversary

KT

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, just beautiful. Love your bracelet. Your rings and bracelet are so pretty together. Congratulations on your Anniversary!!
35.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Mara! Happy Belated 3rd Anniversary!!!!

I love the Bangle!!! its gorgeous!! heeh..Gotta love lotsa bling!!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary! I have been able to leave bracelets out of my future plans, never had much interest, until now. Wow!
3.gif

Boy, is my BF gonna be mad at you!
2.gif

That bracelet is absolutely gorgeous and you take amazing pictures.
Good gosh, your whole left arm sparkles!!!
Congrats and enjoy all that bling!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha thanks everyone!! a bracelet has been sneaking up on me in the last 6 months or so and i am really loving this bangle!! i am already getting used to wearing it. i like that it''s not eternity, so half of it is more plain shiny metal and the other half is blingerific!! it''s kind of a nice blend and keeps it from being too much i think...esp since my dress and style is pretty simple overall. love it and i''d love to see other types of bangles like mine on PS''ers hehehe. trend starting is always a fun thing, i can live vicariously!
31.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh awesome! I missed this! Your hand looks like a hand model!! Very graceful :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 11:47:38 AM
Author: Mara
alj...i can''t wait to have you see it, i told greg ''what perfect timing, now alj gets to see it almost ASAP!'' hahaa. you are going to die when you see it. it''s actually some serious bling for me and in restaurant lighting? oh be still my heart!!

charger...hehe i have to admit i thought that this could be the base for future ''stacking'' bangles..the nice thing about this one is that i could add other ones to it, or mix and match with other types etc. i think i might be a little weird about the exposed girdles hitting other stones though, so i guess we''d have to see how that would work out maybe in the future.
you need metal spacer bracelets ;-) hehehehe :D Hey - what size are the individual stones?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara, it looks like it probably doesn''t, but I''ll ask out of curiosity. Can it turn around on your wrist?

I have small wrists, and this thought keeps me from entertaining one of these too seriously....

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 12:07:28 PM
Author: Ellen
Mara, it looks like it probably doesn''t, but I''ll ask out of curiosity. Can it turn around on your wrist?

I have small wrists, and this thought keeps me from entertaining one of these too seriously....
i''m not mara, but i have a tiny wrist & a wf bangle
9.gif

mine is the smallest bangle wf makes. i wish it were a tad smaller though, cause i can slip it off and on without undoing it. it''s not a biggie, though cause i work at it a bit. i don''t think it''d just fall off.
i haven''t had any problems with it spinning. it''s oval shape helps.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra, I think they are 6 pointers. Nice idea on the metal spacers!! hehe.

Ellen, I forgot to answer this earlier, but the bangle is oval. So it can't spin on my wrist. That is the only reason I seriously entertained getting it...aka if it was circular but not eternity I wouldn't have wanted to do it because I'm sure if it spun a lot and the diamonds were always on the bottom it would bother me!! It can turn a little to the left or right and it would depend on your wrist size but the diamonds are always on the top!! Also I like pushing it up a little on my arm so that it gets 'stuck' rather than it banging down around my wrist bones. I have small wrists, but a slightly wider hand, so there's no way I could get it off without undoing the clasp.

Another reason I like that it's not eternity is that the bottom of the bangle rests on my desk while I type, and the bottom is what hits and gets banged around on things I have noticed, so I would always be freaking out about the diamonds on the bottom if it was eternity. I wanted something for mostly daily use that was low-maintenance and this totally fits the bill.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a stunning bracelet, and you have a husband with good taste! I''m glad you got the larger size. It still has that delicate look that I prefer in jewelry, but the diamonds are big enough to have presence. It''s perfect!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow and Mara, thanks!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really loving this bangle, keep coming back to stare at it!!! Enjoy!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 8:49:41 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Really loving this bangle, keep coming back to stare at it!!! Enjoy!!!

Me too! I love the pictures you posted of your bangle. *drool* It''s making me really want one too! Enjoy!
30.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary! The bangle is just STUNNING, as are you.
9.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- 3 years! Congratulations! (I think I joined PS just after you had gotten engaged -- several upgrades ago, so I''m feeling the time!) You guys look great, and really happy.

What a great bracelet, and what a nice Greg to go for a blingy gift. I like the fact that it is oval and doesn''t spin. I only wear bracelets for serious dressy occasions because I bang and pull them on everything, but this takes a lot fo the worry out of that. Enjoy, and hope the next 3x anniversaries bring lots more blingy things!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I'm gone a while and I miss a lot I see. That is really beautiful...To have a skinny graceful wrist. Sigh. Congrats, it looks great!
Oh yeah, happy anniv....blah blah blah...diamonds diamonds diamonds (much more important...kidding)
41.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh, in terms of going larger, absolutely not. It is delicate but obviously significant bling...and that is a perfect balance imo...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey lop it''s good to see you, are you mostly a lurker now?! yep time has flown in the last few years for sure. if i actually stop and think about it i start to feel older hahaa. greg and i have been together since august 2000. so it has been about 7 years overall, and 3 for married. wow! hehe.

mmm i agree, the bangle is just the right size. i am already used to it and i think part of it is that it does fit so well with my rings and all that. larger would not have worked on me with my style also. i am liking the idea of getting white gold bangles for either side of it for when i want more flash or more of a polished look..mmmmmm. birthday is in october. hehee.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2007 1:42:32 PM
Author: Mara
hey lop it''s good to see you, are you mostly a lurker now?! yep time has flown in the last few years for sure. if i actually stop and think about it i start to feel older hahaa. greg and i have been together since august 2000. so it has been about 7 years overall, and 3 for married. wow! hehe.

yes -- I''ve been busy, so don''t spend as much time on the web these days. I try to do occasional "flybys", lurking through here. It''s always fun to see something new, even tho DH keeps telling me that I am jewelry-full at this point... (he''s right for now, but these things change over time you know...)
11.gif

congrats again on your great new bangle...

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It looks blingerific with your rings!!

*thinking of ideas for 1st yr anniversary*
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results