shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Favorite Piece of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
I think my favorite is one of the newest - my JKT "Katie" ring - the tourmaline just GLOWS! Julia said it reminded her of a piece of green Christmas candy...
30.gif

JKT_Katie_GreenT_Dec09.jpg

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
My favorite piece of the year isn't even mine; it belongs to my mother.

I helped her source the stone and setting, and the more I worked on it for her, the more I fell in love with it myself.

She got the stone (4.25 ct asscher cut amethyst) from Barry and the setting at a gem show locally. She's beyond delighted the result.

Ammy collage.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Allison! I''ve been lusting after an Asscher gemstone for a while, and that ring makes my jaw drop!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, that asscher ammythest is yummy! Makes me almost want to get one! Maybe I will cave on of these days and jump on the asscher train, lol.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 6:59:52 PM
Author: Allison D.
My favorite piece of the year isn''t even mine; it belongs to my mother.

I helped her source the stone and setting, and the more I worked on it for her, the more I fell in love with it myself.

She got the stone (4.25 ct asscher cut amethyst) from Barry and the setting at a gem show locally. She''s beyond delighted the result.
Beautiful stone, and a gorgeous ring. Stunning pictures as well.

Happy New Year to you and your mom, and I''m sure she will be enjoying that ring a lot!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 6:59:52 PM
Author: Allison D.
My favorite piece of the year isn''t even mine; it belongs to my mother.

She got the stone (4.25 ct asscher cut amethyst) from Barry and the setting at a gem show locally. She''s beyond delighted the result.

Wow Allison, that''s stunning! The color is droolworthy!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2009 6:16:25 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 12/30/2009 3:41:45 PM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

My new favorite - ACS cushion aqua baguette ring
1.gif

PC210049.jpg
I love this. Who took the pic? It''s stunning-- the ring and the pic.

Thanks Gypsy! I took it with my Olympus point and shoot a couple weeks ago - my first attempt at "creative" photography. I''m glad you like it!
1.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m getting a serious case of "wants" for an asscher stone...that amethyst is gorgeous!
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/5/2009 11:11:35 PM
Author: Burberrygirl

Burberrygirl this ring is ''simply splendid'' - those words come straight to mind anyway
3.gif
The emerald is gobsmackingly gorgeous!
[/quote]

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
i hope im allowed to show one of my favorites for 2009-a 15ct natural alexandrite & catseye pendent in 14 kt yel. gold...

s01.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results