shape
carat
color
clarity

William and Kate and Diana's Ring

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
And wouldnt this little number be nice to go with it?....

2161-blue sapphire hope diamond cz silver tennis bracelet.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sithathoriunet|1291000942|2781444 said:
RissaLou|1291000851|2781441 said:
Here she is!... Just a reminder, this is a LAB CREATED blue sapphire surrounded by cz's, set in sterling silver. If anybody wants to make donations for me to create the real thing, I will not turn it down ;))
I purchased it two years ago before the renewed craze in buying replicas so I have already bonded with this ring sentimentally and love it very much so please only positive comments. Thank you =)
OH!!! This one!!! I do not have this one! Very pretty ring! how long have you had it?

Thank you, Thank you. I think it's pretty too, of course I aspire to have one more along the lines of your AMAZING jewel. I have had it almost two years now. It was sitting in it's box for awhile and when the engagement news officially broke, I had to bring it back out :D

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a touching beautiful photo that I just came across and this was written along with it,

''It is very special to me,' William said about his choice of rings 'It was my way to make sure my mother did not miss out on today and the excitement that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.'

Prince William's homage to his mother highlights the close relationship he had with the late Diana -- a bond that will never be broken and a shadow from which Kate Middleton will never escape. Take a look back at the mother and son who captured the hearts of not only the United Kingdom, but the world ...

Above, Diana holds baby William, born June 21, 1982, in her arms during his Aug. 4, 1982 christening.

BY JOANNA SLOAME'

gal_di12.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
And a few more copy rings...

Princess-Diana-blue-sapphire-Ring.jpg

images.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness! there are soooooo many out there, here are a few more, the first is Victorian in era...

blue-sapphire-ring-01.jpg

6K_WHITE_GOLD_BLUE_SAPPHIRE_DIAMOND_RING.jpg

AAAAAgTbvLoAAAAAASM0pw.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sithathoriunet|1291001549|2781461 said:
RissaLou|1291000851|2781441 said:
Here she is!... Just a reminder, this is a LAB CREATED blue sapphire surrounded by cz's, set in sterling silver. If anybody wants to make donations for me to create the real thing, I will not turn it down ;))
I purchased it two years ago before the renewed craze in buying replicas so I have already bonded with this ring sentimentally and love it very much so please only positive comments. Thank you =)
This ring looks great on you! You are officially a sapphire girl! :naughty: maybe we should have a sapphire girl club....those who have a sapphire ring to show us, maybe your own Diana ring or your story of why you love sapphires, post it here and we can have a sapphire club! lol..everyone welcome! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
The first setting of my sapphire....

Great idea!! I hope you get lots of responses, and oh my, what an amazing sapphire bracelet.

My story of loving sapphires started when I found a "Diana Replica" in my mom's jewelry box when I was just a girl. I wore it everywhere until my mom noticed it was missing; at the time I did not know who Diana was. Then when I was in elementary school I started collecting TY beanie babies and "Princess Bear" was my favorite, I then wanted to know who "Princess Di" was. I LOVED HER! Everything I read about her was so inspirational and touching. For my high school graduation day my father gave me a little sweet sapphire ring, sadly it was not quite my style but of course I kept it because my father gave it to me. Then a couple years ago I stumbled across a replica on ebay that really spoke to my style and that I could afford, so I got it for my birthday, I have loved it ever since :appl:

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sithathoriunet|1291001868|2781471 said:
Here is a touching beautiful photo that I just came across and this was written along with it,

''It is very special to me,' William said about his choice of rings 'It was my way to make sure my mother did not miss out on today and the excitement that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.'

Prince William's homage to his mother highlights the close relationship he had with the late Diana -- a bond that will never be broken and a shadow from which Kate Middleton will never escape. Take a look back at the mother and son who captured the hearts of not only the United Kingdom, but the world ...

Above, Diana holds baby William, born June 21, 1982, in her arms during his Aug. 4, 1982 christening.

BY JOANNA SLOAME'

This made me tear up a little, so touching...

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Last batch for tonight everyone..:)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :mrgreen: back tomorrow.:)

67b210cd59f4c674485ee8a2e882c5ce.jpg

Blue-Sapphire-Diamond-Ring.jpg

ring3s.jpg

Blue-Sapphire-Ring.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
RissaLou|1291002560|2781481 said:
Sithathoriunet|1291001868|2781471 said:

BY JOANNA SLOAME'

This made me tear up a little, so touching...
Yes, I know what u mean. I did myself as well..... :saint:

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
The beautiful Diana with her boys....For Wills to offer such a tribute to his mother, he means to let the world know how much he loved her.

_38371025_1williamdi300.jpg

85_diana_and_william1_1.jpg

366BF00Z.jpg

168.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Diana, you did a wonderful job....Wills means to let everyone know....we miss you...

470william,0.jpg

41227.jpg

article-0-0085133400000258-628_468x517.jpg

article-1331449-0C271D03000005DC-731_468x456.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
William's mom forever loved.

nm_diana_harry_william_090313_mn.jpg

portal-graphics-20_1156157a.jpg

princess-diana-prince-william-harry.jpg

s_men.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Looking at the photos of her with her kids it makes me so angry that as a woman who obviously adored her children instead of being with them and trying to provide some kind of normal life for them, she was running around with ghastly people like Dodi. Her sons really paid for that and I feel so bad for them.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pandora|1291120973|2782599 said:
Looking at the photos of her with her kids it makes me so angry that as a woman who obviously adored her children instead of being with them and trying to provide some kind of normal life for them, she was running around with ghastly people like Dodi. Her sons really paid for that and I feel so bad for them.

I definitely think everybody is entitled to their own feelings. Me personally, I look at photos like that and it shows me how much she truly adored her children and she did seem to spend great deal of time with her boys. To my understanding most couples have date nights and sadly enough on one of those nights she was in a tragic car accident. Especially for a single mom to judged for dating is especially difficult. People look at you poorly for doing things for your own emotional well being. I'm sure her boys just wanted her to be happy, and thank goodness they were not all out together. But who are any of us to judge unless we spent time in her shoes, really to judge anybody without knowing them personally seems a little harsh. Again these are just my feelings, everybody is welcome to their own opinions.

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
RissaLou|1291162871|2783503 said:
Pandora|1291120973|2782599 said:

I definitely think everybody is entitled to their own feelings. Me personally, I look at photos like that and it shows me how much she truly adored her children and she did seem to spend great deal of time with her boys. To my understanding most couples have date nights and sadly enough on one of those nights she was in a tragic car accident. Especially for a single mom to judged for dating is especially difficult. People look at you poorly for doing things for your own emotional well being. I'm sure her boys just wanted her to be happy, and thank goodness they were not all out together. But who are any of us to judge unless we spent time in her shoes, really to judge anybody without knowing them personally seems a little harsh. Again these are just my feelings, everybody is welcome to their own opinions.
RissaLou,
Yes, I'm with you. Dodi made Diana happy. Her boys still adore her, she obviously did something right! For, her sons to adore her, and to keep her in their lives to this day, it proves that she not only spent time with them, but she made them feel loved, and important and special to her. For such a woman to be more openly normal and loving with her boys was a break in royal tradition, as the queen's upbringing of her children was more traditional and emotions were not shown. Diana even got in trouble on countless occasions for breaking with her schedule to take time with her boys, or her friends. She was determined to have time to take the boys to school functions, to participate in them herself, to vacation with them, and to just hang out with them, and her staff faught her on that many many times, they wanted her to act more like the princess, and stick to her royal duties and schedule. But Diana would fight back, and change her schedule to make time for her boys. When William was beaned and had to go to the hospital for stitches and a concussion, Diana stayed with him in hospital, while Charles came by for a short visit en route somewhere else. Diana would not leave Wills' side. This was typical, as Diana was all for her boys, they were her 'only joy in life' as were her own words. And then there was Dodi.
Dodi was wonderful for her, and her boys, he brought her joy, something she desperately needed in her life. He was with her when she needed him. And that is wonderful.
The thing about Diana is that she hung out with people weather others approved or not, "ghastly people" like those with aids or leprocy, or gay people, all people who are just people like you and I, and were shunned for stupid reasons. Diana brought love to them, for she was a light that shone all around this world. And to call Dodi "ghastly" for whatever reason, is insulting, to Diana, and so to her sons. After all, one could easily throw that insult at someone else, currently married to Diana's ex husband. Diana's choice to love those others would not, and to touch others who many would not. She judged no one on race, religion nor status, she had a light she shared with everyone. God love her. Diana was Queen of Hearts. :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint: :saint:

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Some other rings, en tribute to Diana's ring, now with Kate...:)

Grannys_web.jpg

princess-di-for-blog.jpg

kate-ring-less-569.jpg

sapphire-rings-1290017467.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Royal weddings, Diana & Charles, Fergie and Andrew and The Queen and Prince!!!!!! What will William and Kate do?

article-1332312-0C33F994000005DC-921_306x423.jpg

article-1332312-0C340110000005DC-492_306x423.jpg

Princess-Diana-Wedding.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Will there be plates? Dolls? Jewelry? So much to see!

Picture-10.png

106910509.jpg

article-1332288-0C1A4F97000005DC-627_634x673.jpg

Picture-82.png

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Here is an interesting shot, I guess this means Kate wears the ring everywhere! :loopy:

Picture-52.png

Picture-64.png

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Let's have a pic of Kate's parents...

Picture-132.png

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
The comparisons to Diana will come from everywhere.....here we have a split screen photo of Diana and Kate, how about that style?????

Screen-shot-2010-11-17-at-3.35.14-AM.png

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Here we will add some 'sapphire girls' to the sapphire girl club! winx miss Penelope!

penelope41.jpg

pcruz-2.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Even Jenna Bush...

jenna4.jpg

jenna-ring-ap.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
here's a little close up of that ring...

jenna-bush-wedding-ring.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
The Queen Mum on her big day! Her engagement ring was also a sapphire, very similar to Diana's..i do have a photo, but it is in a book, I will try to find one online before I have to resort to scanning! :bigsmile:

qmwedd22.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
The Queen as a beautiful bride!

WBNOV10_QueenE.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous Diana and Charles....

princess-diana-wedding-gown1-David-and-Elizabeth-Emanuel.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Diana, a sapphire girl...wearing the sapphire broach given to her as a gift by the Queen mum...before she had it made into the gorgeous choker!
And holding flowers as they were always given to her by people everywhere she went!

2658722767-public-want-william-kate-next-king-queen.jpg

diana-sapphire-brooch.jpg

Sithathoriunet

Brilliant_Rock
Have a look at this ad for a Diana style ring!

screen-shot-2010-11-20-at-10-14-05-am.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results