shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique... (acquired taste) confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if my ''obsessions'' are quite crazy enough for this thread!
9.gif
Y''all are nuts!

I like "Tori & Dean" way too much. I know. I have no defense for this.

HGTV is a drug. It should be FDA approved.

Starbucks unsweet black ice tea. I have one nearly every day. OMG, when I think of the $ I have spent. . . They know me by name where I live, and 50 miles away where I work.

Books, books, books, and more books. I could fill a library with my books. You can NEVER have too many books. It isn''t possible.

Pottery. If I had the cabinet space, I would have every piece I ever coveted. Currently obsessed with these lovelies from Daniel Cremeaux:

daniel cremeaux.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
-Flannel PJ sets. I *love* them, especially if they have button-down shirts.
-Elephants. I will buy almost anything if it has an elephant on it. I love them. It used to be tigers, but after living in Thailand I got hooked on elephants. I have elephant statues eveywhere, and stuffed elephants. When we went to the zoo, I had to see the elephants first, pose with the elephant statue, and BF got me a squished penny with an elephant on it for my souvenier. I don''t really call them elephants, either...I call them "lelephants."
5.gif
(Yeah, I know, but I''m a 5-year-old when it comes to lelephants.)
-I desperately want a Snuggie. And not just any Snuggie. The zebra snuggie. I am ALWAYS cold, and I *hate* having to keep my arms out of a blanket to read. They''re selling them at Target for $14.99, and you can''t imagine the self restraint I have had to practice not to buy one.
-Anything on BBC America. I could probably just turn my TV to that and never change it and be happy.
-Tacky tourist attractions. I really really wish I was kidding, but honestly, mention a tourist trap, and I''m there. Clog factory? Sure! Cheese making tour? Why not? I just genuinely like them. I can''t even pretend it''s ironic anymore.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:24:52 PM
Author: HollyS
I don''t know if my ''obsessions'' are quite crazy enough for this thread!
9.gif
Y''all are nuts!

I like ''Tori & Dean'' way too much. I know. I have no defense for this.

HGTV is a drug. It should be FDA approved.

Starbucks unsweet black ice tea. I have one nearly every day. OMG, when I think of the $ I have spent. . . They know me by name where I live, and 50 miles away where I work.

Books, books, books, and more books. I could fill a library with my books. You can NEVER have too many books. It isn''t possible.

Pottery. If I had the cabinet space, I would have every piece I ever coveted. Currently obsessed with these lovelies from Daniel Cremeaux:
To the bolded parts: YES and YES!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll play!

I love anything with a pug on it. I LOVE pugs. Too much. I would love to get one of those VW Beetles and paint it like a pug and drive it around town
3.gif

I am very particular about the sheets on the bed. DH and rarely make our bed in the morning, but rather at night right before we get in. I don''t like the flat sheet so we typically leave that off and the covers can''t confine my feet or legs at all or I feel suffocated.

I have a thing for cutesie socks. Keep me outta Target because you know they have tons of socks that are soo cute and I just can''t resist.

I love the Golden Girls and have a few seasons on DVD that I watch if I''m bored.

I also will buy multiple items of clothing (and shoes) if I find a style I like - especially shoes. I wear a size 5 so it''s so hard to find shoes that fit. If I find a pair I like in black I''ll also buy the brown, tan and blue ones just so I have them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results