shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
AWWW Dd I feel your pain. It was so hard not to test every day even though I knew it was too early to test- I was bummed. But I did see other symptoms before I got the bfp- anything going on in your body? I saw veins in one bb and also got a few more zits last week- I think that started on Thurs p.m.- and one day I did feel a wave of nausea and felt lightheaded, but it went away and nause didn''t come back until in the middle of the night sat(before i got the bfp on sat morning. I hope time goes fast for you!

We bd on the two days where I saw a surge on the opk, the next day didn''t work out(dh home late, I was tired), and then dh left town for business. I decided I wasn''t gonna stress out cause it already was feeling kind of like work. I feel like my dh swimmers must be strong and hearty(it make me proud,lol). Ok sorry if that was tmi.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Lisa, what an adorable family!!! Of course I am a little bit happy to hear that the dominant can be override(d). DH has brown eyes,dark hair(he is Japanese) and even though I would be happy if future baby looks like him, I was kind of bummed that none of me might show. But I can understand your frustration with Mendel,lol. I have a friend who is darker skinned with fair children and she actually gets asked out in public if she is the nanny- how rude!!

Did I read that you are already O''ing again? Time flies. Happy bd''ing!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 10:24:49 AM
Author: pavelover
AWWW Dd I feel your pain. It was so hard not to test every day even though I knew it was too early to test- I was bummed. But I did see other symptoms before I got the bfp- anything going on in your body? I saw veins in one bb and also got a few more zits last week- I think that started on Thurs p.m.- and one day I did feel a wave of nausea and felt lightheaded, but it went away and nause didn''t come back until in the middle of the night sat(before i got the bfp on sat morning. I hope time goes fast for you!
Who knows, we can analyse every ache and pain right? I did have a headache that lasted two days this weekend, which is pretty unusual. Sometimes I will get a headache the day before my period. Last month in the week before my period (i.e. right now) my bbs hurt like the dickens, and this has also been a common PMS thing for me when I was off the pill in the past, but this month they feel great! But lots of women get no symptoms at all, so who knows what anything means! haha

It is possible that implantation (if it happens) hasn''t even occurred yet since apparently it can take 12 days. I am toying with not testing again until 14DPO. I kinda like the not knowing because it leaves open the possibility and that keeps me feeling positive. But I am also impatient. We shall see!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Good God!

Go to sleep and so much activity here - I love it!

We should keep a running chart on it all - who''s TWW, BD, AF, O''ing, BFN & BFP!!!!

NF - Olivia might have my features but definitely has dads hairline.

BB - I swear I get the "nanny look"
33.gif
everytime there''s a comment on her eyes.

Ebree - Thank you for the lovely comments.

DD - She''s total TROUBLE, fiesty, a character, already talks back, assertive, and manages to club me w/ something daily (on the shin, arms, whatever).

Tacori - Is Tessa turning, dare I say it, blonde? What a cutie! Hey congrats on 10K posts. Have you considered the gettting her in the pictures thing?

Pave - no way TMI on swimmers. Men are hillarious they all love the idea of getting us "knocked up" mine''s convinced he could do it in his sleep out of town.
And don''t know if O''ng but will see RE tomorrow (sorta nervous) what if he tells me there are no eggs left or that thery are cracked or something?

Hope all is well in baby land.....keep the info coming.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, what picture thing? Tessa helped me get to 10K that''s for sure! Her hair is a light brown/maybe dark blonde right now. Who knows! I am just glad she is getting hair again.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I meant Hollywood.

It''s very difficult breaking into the "biz" w/o contacts especially for under 4 yrs.

I''m just curious. I recently sent off some pics via email.

0 responses except from casting assistants.

Most print work comes from NYC.

TV land is LA.

It''s funny some of the website specifically say "no drama mamas!"
emsmileo.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay guys, just ordered the pre-seed (which really sounds quite gross, doesn''t it?), and we should get it any day now. I''m really interested to see how it works, anyone try this?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, how funny! Of course DH thinks DD is cuter than all the baby models in mags but since we don''t live in LA or NYC (or close) I never really considered it.

Amber, we conceived using KY (which I know everyone says can''t happen) so sometimes I wonder if things are marketing ploys. But if it works...I guess it is worth it.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Jeez Tacori! You guys just beat all odds. Going from Baby on the Brain at The Nest where people seem to be trying for years to conceive to here, I really feel so much better. Sure, here there are also long time TTCers, but even reading about the easy conceptions that you, TGal, Curly and Janine had I really just feel better. Even though you don''t know you were helping me, thanks!

I agree, all about marketing... but KY is super gloopy to me sometimes, so perhaps this will feel better anyway.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 1:05:02 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Okay guys, just ordered the pre-seed (which really sounds quite gross, doesn''t it?), and we should get it any day now. I''m really interested to see how it works, anyone try this?
I posted about this a while back - I''m interested in hearing about your experiences with it. Where did you order it from? Their website?? Please keep me posted!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
BB! I actually ordered it from Early Pregnancy Tests.com Linky

And it was free shipping (3/5 business days), and for the original 6 pack it was 16.50. I truly couldn't pass it up. The product reviews are truly inspiring! We've never had any luck with the other kinds of lubes (pre ttc), as they were too gloopy, or too thick or just didn't feel right. Hopefully this will work out. It was a bargain I just couldn't pass up. Of course, it comes with 2 free pregnancy tests (I now have built up quite a surplus as my Ovulation sticks also came with 25 free ones, it's like some weird baby-centric free gift for all conception devices- FREE PREGNANCY TESTS!), so that's nice, too. They shipped the day I processed the order, and for free? Totally awesome.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 3:25:45 PM
Author: AmberWaves
BB! I actually ordered it from Early Pregnancy Tests.com Linky

And it was free shipping (3/5 business days), and for the original 6 pack it was 16.50. I truly couldn''t pass it up. The product reviews are truly inspiring! We''ve never had any luck with the other kinds of lubes (pre ttc), as they were too gloopy, or too thick or just didn''t feel right. Hopefully this will work out. It was a bargain I just couldn''t pass up. Of course, it comes with 2 free pregnancy tests (I now have built up quite a surplus as my Ovulation sticks also came with 25 free ones, it''s like some weird baby-centric free gift for all conception devices- FREE PREGNANCY TESTS!), so that''s nice, too. They shipped the day I processed the order, and for free? Totally awesome.
Thanks AW - I''m definitely going to order some soon. For that price, you can''t beat it! I was reading reviews about it too and people were just raving about it!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
This is for Lisa01.fvs1--and/or anyone out there trying for the next...
I hope I''m not being too forward or nosey here, but I noticed something you wrote on a thread in Hangout about being frustrated with people assuming the second child will happen easily, or you should be happy with one, etc etc. I felt the urge to write something to you (forgive me for not reading the posts before this on this thread..I''m just diving in here...)
My daughter came first, without incident. We started trying for our second and it was really difficult. I was getting a major complex--my husband would try to cheer me up by telling close family/friends we really don''t know how we got our first one... (not funny but he was trying..). My second did happen, but much later than I ever thought it would happen. My children are 4 years apart. I had all but given up. I just wanted to tell you to hang in there and give you some hope.

I guess a good thing about the age difference is that college is manageable! Also, my daughter and son are very very close. She mentors him and he keeps her on her toes. They are a joy to watch interacting. (It''s her first yr away at college and he is really missing her... me too.)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Weeellll I am fairly certain that AF arrived today. How can I not be sure you ask? Because it is a very strange "visit"...

***TMI ALERT***I'M ONLY PROVIDING THESE DETAILS BECAUSE I APPRECIATED PREVIOUS DETAILED POSTS***

It started last night with very light brownish/yellowing spotting on tissue, and then went away for about 12 hours, then nothng this morning, though I had cramping that I would associate with a heavy flow--yet there was no flow! Then somewhat heavier "flow" started up at mid-day but it was so light I didn't even need a panty liner... didn't look red either, more like pink tinged watery CF. I have mild cramping and slight lower back pain. Just this hour it got a tiny bit "heavier" after walking around for 20 minutes, but still only enough for a panty liner really. This is not typical for me at all.

Based on last cycle, which was my first normal cycle after going off the pill, today is 12-DPO and 3 days before my expected period. I usually have a very light period, but because this is so odd I did some research on implantation bleeding and apparently around 25% of pregnant women experience it, and another significant percentage of thise cannot distinguish implantation bleeding from their period?!?? About 20% of pregnant women who get such bleeding call it "moderate" or "heavy" according to one informal survey. Crazy! You know, I always used to hear about women who "didn't know they were pregnant" and though, what craziness is that? Well, if they got the type of implantation bleeding that apparently some women get, which can occurr only a few days before your period, then it makes sense that you wouldn't know you had a bun in the oven!

Anyways, I am assuming this is AF and CD-1 of my new cycle, but I think I will take a HPT in a few days juuust in case I am one of the "lucky" ones who get's their period when they are pregnant! So last cycle was 28 days. I bought a basal thermometer so let the temping begin!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 5:12:08 PM
Author: justjulia
I hope I''m not being too forward or nosey here, but I noticed something you wrote on a thread in Hangout about being frustrated with people assuming the second child will happen easily, or you should be happy with one, etc etc. I felt the urge to write something to you (forgive me for not reading the posts before this on this thread..I''m just diving in here...)
My daughter came first, without incident. We started trying for our second and it was really difficult. I was getting a major complex--my husband would try to cheer me up by telling close family/friends we really don''t know how we got our first one... (not funny but he was trying..). My second did happen, but much later than I ever thought it would happen. My children are 4 years apart. I had all but given up. I just wanted to tell you to hang in there and give you some hope.

I guess a good thing about the age difference is that college is manageable! Also, my daughter and son are very very close. She mentors him and he keeps her on her toes. They are a joy to watch interacting. (It''s her first yr away at college and he is really missing her... me too.)
JustJulia, my DHs aunt had a similar experience: 2 kids back to back, then the third took them 2.5 years to concieve. The bosy works in mysterious ways!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 6:02:18 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Weeellll I am fairly certain that AF arrived today. How can I not be sure you ask? Because it is a very strange ''visit''...

***TMI ALERT***I''M ONLY PROVIDING THESE DETAILS BECAUSE I APPRECIATED PREVIOUS DETAILED POSTS***

It started last night with very light brownish/yellowing spotting on tissue, and then went away for about 12 hours, then nothng this morning, though I had cramping that I would associate with a heavy flow--yet there was no flow! Then somewhat heavier ''flow'' started up at mid-day but it was so light I didn''t even need a panty liner... didn''t look red either, more like pink tinged watery CF. I have mild cramping and slight lower back pain. Just this hour it got a tiny bit ''heavier'' after walking around for 20 minutes, but still only enough for a panty liner really. This is not typical for me at all.

Based on last cycle, which was my first normal cycle after going off the pill, today is 12-DPO and 3 days before my expected period. I usually have a very light period, but because this is so odd I did some research on implantation bleeding and apparently around 25% of pregnant women experience it, and another significant percentage of thise cannot distinguish implantation bleeding from their period?!?? About 20% of pregnant women who get such bleeding call it ''moderate'' or ''heavy'' according to one informal survey. Crazy! You know, I always used to hear about women who ''didn''t know they were pregnant'' and though, what craziness is that? Well, if they got the type of implantation bleeding that apparently some women get, which can occurr only a few days before your period, then it makes sense that you wouldn''t know you had a bun in the oven!

Anyways, I am assuming this is AF and CD-1 of my new cycle, but I think I will take a HPT in a few days juuust in case I am one of the ''lucky'' ones who get''s their period when they are pregnant! So last cycle was 28 days. I bought a basal thermometer so let the temping begin!
Oh DD I hope that you get that bfp- Sometimes our bodies can be soooo confusing. You have such an awesome attitude- Have you not tested at all? Just curious. Could you send me some of your relaxed vibes? I found a page on about.com today that has pregnancy affirmations- Something like- "My body knows how to make a healthy baby" I think it''s working , though.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD-I don't mean to get your hopes up, but it sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me! I mean you said it wasn't heavy right?

snlee

Ideal_Rock

dd, sounds like it might be implantation bleeding. Here's my own experience with implantation bleeding (which sounds similar to yours). At about 11 DPO (3 days before my expected period), I noticed some pinkish discharge. I also had cramps that felt like period like cramps. The pinkish then brownish discharge lasted for 2 days. It was mostly there when I wiped and not much was on my panty liner. At the time, even though I suspected it was implantation bleeding, I didn't want to get myself too excited so I waited until I was late to test. I got my first BFP at 17 DPO! Good luck!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 7:23:14 PM
Author: snlee

dd, sounds like it might be implantation bleeding. Here''s my own experience with implantation bleeding (which sounds similar to yours). At about 11 DPO (3 days before my expected period), I noticed some pinkish discharge. I also had cramps that felt like period like cramps. The pinkish then brownish discharge lasted for 2 days. It was mostly there when I wiped and not much was on my panty liner. At the time, even though I suspected it was implantation bleeding, I didn''t want to get myself too excited so I waited until I was late to test. I got my first BFP at 17 DPO! Good luck!

Wow, that is very very interesting Snlee! You know what''s crazy? My BFF and I work together (meaning we both are researchers so we can take a whole afternoon to investigate my "discharge" if we want, haha GROSS! We laughed a lot at how gross our conversations were) so we spent the afternoon reading about implantation bleeding and we were amazed that neither of us had heard of it before! I would have never heard of it except for PS, I am amazed at how little we know about our bodies, as women. I''m also amazed and disappointed at the information on the internet, which varies widely on the topic.

My experience sounds very similar to yours. In the interest of science (and anyone else who may be as confused as I am), I am going to be a little more detailed here so I can see how similar it might actually be, sorry if this is gross, but if you can let me know if this is like what you had I would appreciate it **GROSS ALERT**--I have only had a small amount collect on a panty liner all day (after walking around after sitting); when I first wipe after tinkling the tissue has about as much fluid as you might observe after blowing your nose, but by the second wipe it is pretty much gone externally; internally it feels like about as much fluid as one might observe during their fertile phase, and my most recent scientific "investigation" revealed that it seems a little "egg whitey"; it is distinctly pink at this point, but started out brownish/yellow. Although I have never really studies my AF in this detail, this seems distinctly different. Hmmm...

I did a HPT and got a BFN this afternoon, but I stocked up at the dollar store again so I am ready to test again if this very odd pattern continues.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 7:12:03 PM
Author: neatfreak
DD-I don''t mean to get your hopes up, but it sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me! I mean you said it wasn''t heavy right?
No not heavy at all (see gross post above), but I have never had a heavy period. That said, my recollection from my last cycle was that my flow is typically enough to soak a whole pany liner within about 20 minutes, and it is bright red, so this is very strange.

Hopes maaaaay be up a little, but this is an interesting experience no matter what. I like learning about my body, and I learned my new thing for the day from this process.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 8:06:56 PM
Date: 4/30/2008 7:12:03 PM

DD-I don''t mean to get your hopes up, but it sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me! I mean you said it wasn''t heavy right?

No not heavy at all (see gross post above), but I have never had a heavy period. That said, my recollection from my last cycle was that my flow is typically enough to soak a whole pany liner within about 20 minutes, and it is bright red, so this is very strange.

Hopes maaaaay be up a little, but this is an interesting experience no matter what. I like learning about my body, and I learned my new thing for the day from this process.

Well I am certainly interested to hear the outcome! If it is implantation bleeding (which it sounds like to me!), then it will take a few days for the HCG to show up on a HPT. Lots of baby dust to you!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 6:52:30 PM
Author: pavelover

Date: 4/30/2008 6:02:18 PM
Weeellll I am fairly certain that AF arrived today. How can I not be sure you ask? Because it is a very strange ''visit''...

***TMI ALERT***I''M ONLY PROVIDING THESE DETAILS BECAUSE I APPRECIATED PREVIOUS DETAILED POSTS***

It started last night with very light brownish/yellowing spotting on tissue, and then went away for about 12 hours, then nothng this morning, though I had cramping that I would associate with a heavy flow--yet there was no flow! Then somewhat heavier ''flow'' started up at mid-day but it was so light I didn''t even need a panty liner... didn''t look red either, more like pink tinged watery CF. I have mild cramping and slight lower back pain. Just this hour it got a tiny bit ''heavier'' after walking around for 20 minutes, but still only enough for a panty liner really. This is not typical for me at all.

Based on last cycle, which was my first normal cycle after going off the pill, today is 12-DPO and 3 days before my expected period. I usually have a very light period, but because this is so odd I did some research on implantation bleeding and apparently around 25% of pregnant women experience it, and another significant percentage of thise cannot distinguish implantation bleeding from their period?!?? About 20% of pregnant women who get such bleeding call it ''moderate'' or ''heavy'' according to one informal survey. Crazy! You know, I always used to hear about women who ''didn''t know they were pregnant'' and though, what craziness is that? Well, if they got the type of implantation bleeding that apparently some women get, which can occurr only a few days before your period, then it makes sense that you wouldn''t know you had a bun in the oven!

Anyways, I am assuming this is AF and CD-1 of my new cycle, but I think I will take a HPT in a few days juuust in case I am one of the ''lucky'' ones who get''s their period when they are pregnant! So last cycle was 28 days. I bought a basal thermometer so let the temping begin!
Oh DD I hope that you get that bfp- Sometimes our bodies can be soooo confusing. You have such an awesome attitude- Have you not tested at all? Just curious. Could you send me some of your relaxed vibes? I found a page on about.com today that has pregnancy affirmations- Something like- ''My body knows how to make a healthy baby'' I think it''s working , though.
Oh I have tested my friend, every night since 9-DPO. All BFNs. I resigned myself to the notion that this would take a while, and that things don''t always stick, so I am trying to keep positive and enjoy the process. Relaxed vibes eh?? Denile, that is the key, and distraction (diamonds anyone??).

That is interesting about the affirmations. I''m actually a social psychologist, I research self-esteem among other things, and some of my colleagues have done really great research on affirmations. They can work really well, and the one you quoted could work IF in your heart of hearts you believe it to be true. If there is a little part of your that doubts that statement then it could actually backfire and make you feel worse.

The BEST type of affirmation to do is to think of a value that is important to you (e.g., learning), and then once a day sit down and just write about why that value is important (e.g., "Learning is important to me because when I learn somethng new, I feel like I am connected to a chain of other people who share the same knowledge. I feel like my mind opens, and I am growing as a person. Learning allows people to see the world in a new way) etc etc etc. You can write about any value, the same one each day or a different one (e.g., achievement, family, money, education, religion etc), and there are no right or wrong answers. You can also write about a value you share with a friend or a loved one, and explain why the value is important to you both (e.g., My hubby and I value humor, it is essential to our daily well-being. We both love to laugh, and it makes us feel good to make each other laugh). You also don''t have to write it, you can just sit and think about it. It sounds silly, but these simple writing tasks can really have a huge impact. It is considered one of the greatest, and most mysterious, discoveries in social psychology, because the positive effects of this task are so pervasive: it decreases anxiety, increases state self-esteem, decreases racism and prejudice, decreases defensiveness and on and on and on. I think it is really key that you are affirming something totally DIFFERENT than what you are worried about (e.g., pregnancy), because it focuses your attention on something else and allows you to stop ruminating about what is bothering you. Of course, now that I told you how it works it may not work!
2.gif
But it''s still worth a try!

Ok, I''m done lecturing! haha

Thanks for the support! It really means a lot to me!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 8:04:49 PM

My experience sounds very similar to yours. In the interest of science (and anyone else who may be as confused as I am), I am going to be a little more detailed here so I can see how similar it might actually be, sorry if this is gross, but if you can let me know if this is like what you had I would appreciate it **GROSS ALERT**--I have only had a small amount collect on a panty liner all day (after walking around after sitting); when I first wipe after tinkling the tissue has about as much fluid as you might observe after blowing your nose, but by the second wipe it is pretty much gone externally; internally it feels like about as much fluid as one might observe during their fertile phase, and my most recent scientific 'investigation' revealed that it seems a little 'egg whitey'; it is distinctly pink at this point, but started out brownish/yellow. Although I have never really studies my AF in this detail, this seems distinctly different. Hmmm...

I did a HPT and got a BFN this afternoon, but I stocked up at the dollar store again so I am ready to test again if this very odd pattern continues.
dreamer, I can't remember the details but the discharge was very light and it was on and off. It's much like the end of my period.

Here's some info I read on peeonastick.com, "Sometimes women experience spotting or even light bleeding as the embryo burrows deep into the lining. (Some don't; either is normal.) This process can happen in a day, but in some cases, takes a full 4 days for the embryo to completely attach. It usually takes about 2-4 days for the implanted embryo to begin producing hCG at a high enough level to be detected by a sensitive pregnancy test. So, if you have experienced spotting or bleeding, and you believe it may be related to implantation, you should probably wait about 2-4 days to test."

I would use your first morning urine to test since it contains the most hCG. Yay for cheap dollar store HPTs!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 9:40:37 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 4/30/2008 8:04:49 PM

My experience sounds very similar to yours. In the interest of science (and anyone else who may be as confused as I am), I am going to be a little more detailed here so I can see how similar it might actually be, sorry if this is gross, but if you can let me know if this is like what you had I would appreciate it **GROSS ALERT**--I have only had a small amount collect on a panty liner all day (after walking around after sitting); when I first wipe after tinkling the tissue has about as much fluid as you might observe after blowing your nose, but by the second wipe it is pretty much gone externally; internally it feels like about as much fluid as one might observe during their fertile phase, and my most recent scientific ''investigation'' revealed that it seems a little ''egg whitey''; it is distinctly pink at this point, but started out brownish/yellow. Although I have never really studies my AF in this detail, this seems distinctly different. Hmmm...

dreamer, I can''t remember the details but the discharge was very light and it was on and off. It''s much like the end of my period.

Here''s some info I read on peeonastick.com, ''Sometimes women experience spotting or even light bleeding as the embryo burrows deep into the lining. (Some don''t; either is normal.) This process can happen in a day, but in some cases, takes a full 4 days for the embryo to completely attach. It usually takes about 2-4 days for the implanted embryo to begin producing hCG at a high enough level to be detected by a sensitive pregnancy test. So, if you have experienced spotting or bleeding, and you believe it may be related to implantation, you should probably wait about 2-4 days to test.''

I would use your first morning urine to test since it contains the most hCG. Yay for cheap dollar store HPTs!
LOL, you mean you didn''t study it in minute detail and record it for posterity on the internet like I did? What''s the matter with you Snlee!
2.gif
Thanks for humoring me and telling me about your experience, though, I appreciate it. And I hadn''t seen that quote on peeonastick, thanks for quoting it here.

I think I am just going to carry on like this is AF and record my temps etc for the next week, but I will definitely take some HPTs in 2 - 4 days and see what happens!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, did you JUST start temping or have you been for awhile? I ask because TCOYF says that at/after AF your temps should drop back to their lower levels. If they don''t, it is likely you are preggers.

Mine worked like that like clockwork and they are still up in the high range now.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 5:12:08 PM
Author: justjulia

Justjulia, what a genuinely lovely post - thanks! I needed that. After they removed what looked like a deformed alien from my rt. ovary in 2006 I have never felt the same about fertility or having children. I just always thought when I was ready bam things would happen. Most women don''t know what their ovarian reserve is or when they will decline in their fertility. It could happen in your 20''s or late 40''s apparently.

I just apologized to the other posters and moderator b/c I got introuble for naming the site and "ranting" about things said.
emembarrassed.gif

Just got carried away - back at home now at PS, the original and the only.

DD - I love your posts - so funny and unexpected. I too love the details (I mean all the details - and no it doesn''t gross me out at all). Does sound like Implantation bleeding to me as well. I am so rooting for you!

Now on to the RE appt.:

Trans vag. US showed:

I have 7 antral follicles on lft. ovary and 0 on rt. Uterus has calcification (he said no big deal). AND A 20MM FOLLICLE about to burst! DH is driving back into town (200 miles) to BD tomorrow.

He recommended IUI insemination following clomid round and diagnostic eval. w/ HSG in between. He was overall very optimistic but concerned about scarring and adhesions (possible blocked tubes) following 2 abdominal surgeries.

All is not lost but it is a relief to have a Dx and a game plan. I can start next cycle if we don''t conceive this time.

It is such a different world from age 37 to 39. I feel like I''m at the starting line of a race........

Baby Dust to all!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 11:23:35 PM
Dreamer, did you JUST start temping or have you been for awhile? I ask because TCOYF says that at/after AF your temps should drop back to their lower levels. If they don''t, it is likely you are preggers.

Mine worked like that like clockwork and they are still up in the high range now.
Unfortunately, today was my very first day temping. I have one data point now on my chart, and as a fellow researcher you must know how good it is to have a data point
2.gif

I feel a little silly after detailing my flow yesterday
20.gif
, but overnight things seem to have normalized and I feel pretty certain I am having AF after all. This is only my second cycle off the pill, and I guess my body may still be adjusting itself to being "all natural". Ahhh well, if you all think I am crazy, that''s ok!

Lisa: great news from the specialist. Whatever you learn from him, at least you KNOW, and at least he has a plan. Hope that big follicle bursts on time for you! I am picturing your hubby driving madly all night clutching the steering wheel and muttering, "Must. Have. Sex."
9.gif

DD

E B

Ideal_Rock
Lisa,

Great news! Fingers crossed!

dreamer,

I''m sorry about AF. My periods were a little weird too, coming off the pill. Heck, they still are! The first cycle was beautiful, but the second was long and odd. They''ve varied since.

Well, I''m 5 DPO today. This part is the worst- waiting. I''m not going to test until 14 DPO has come and gone without any visit from AF, so, what...9 more days of waiting? I''m just worried that since I know what being pregnant feels like, I''ll somehow trick myself into feeling those symptoms again. Maybe not. I''m trying to be calm and collected. The good news is that we timed everything really well, and I got a "high" score on the sex-o-meter at Fertility Friend. So that''s good.

Thanks for letting me ramble!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2008 10:09:06 AM
Author: EBree
Lisa,

Great news! Fingers crossed!

dreamer,

I''m sorry about AF. My periods were a little weird too, coming off the pill. Heck, they still are! The first cycle was beautiful, but the second was long and odd. They''ve varied since.

Well, I''m 5 DPO today. This part is the worst- waiting. I''m not going to test until 14 DPO has come and gone without any visit from AF, so, what...9 more days of waiting? I''m just worried that since I know what being pregnant feels like, I''ll somehow trick myself into feeling those symptoms again. Maybe not. I''m trying to be calm and collected. The good news is that we timed everything really well, and I got a ''high'' score on the sex-o-meter at Fertility Friend. So that''s good.

Thanks for letting me ramble!
Hang in there Ebree - I hope you get the BFP you''ve been wanting!!
36.gif

Question - how does that scoring sytems work on FF - I was confused by it when I was charting my first cycle last month (keep in mind we weren''t trying so, maybe that added to the confusion??)
33.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, that's good news! Fingers crossed for you!

dreamer, sorry about your AF coming. Even though I was very regular and had been off the pill for years before TTC, when we were TTC, I had a wacky period one cycle. It was much lighter than normal and I didn't have bad cramps, which I always do. I kept thinking I might be pregnant. I even went in for a blood test. But nope! It's probably is your body getting used to being off the pill and the stress of TTC can affect it. Don't feel silly. It happens to the best of us, especially when we want something so badly!

EBree, I know the waiting it the hardest! I hated it! Try to keep yourself busy. What's the sex-o-meter at Fertility Friend? Is that something for paid members? Probably why I've never seen it. I only used FF when I had free trial periods.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results