shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
you know what... all these craps just make me see that you are a very very good person. You will still care about your mom and sister no matter what. You will make a good wife and mom. :D

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
*is lurking, and seconds that!*

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Mashira said:

*high 5* :lol:

again.. i LOVE love your ring in your profile. :D

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
aeeee, thanks hon...so what are you doing up so late?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
beezygal said:
Mashira said:

*high 5* :lol:

again.. i LOVE love your ring in your profile. :D

Okay, i love the ring too, and slightly envious that you know what your ring looks like already

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm watching America's Got Talent!!!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
lol...hehe, i dont want that, but my guilty pleasure was the Hills, but the Hills is no more...made me sad

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
The other day, I saw that the Hills has rerun from the beginning.

What are your favourite shows?
For me, it's Desperate Housewives, ANTM, Grey's Anatomy, Amazing Race.... and Ugly Betty, but too bad they don't have it anymore!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
well im not hugely into relatiy tv, just the actress in me, but the few i like are wipeout, the hills, ANTM, and than Degrassi, the old ones, True Blood and Treme

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I like reality tv. :) I think I'm going to baked Chocolate cupcake tomorrow. I've never baked cupcakes EVER. Just muffins. Muffins are just ugly cupcakes, rite? :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
pretty much its the same...lol. I made pecan cookies on sunday, it tasted great, but as far as looking good it didnt. It was a really simple reciepe, and super rich. Okay, ill talk to you tommorow.....its bed time...lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Morning ladies and Jessie!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Morning Ladies.....Morning Beezy :wavey:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hey Beezy, did you cook the chocolate cupcakes. Ive never met someone who bakes as much or more than i. Gonna take pics of them when your done?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
heehee.. I haven't baked so much before too. It's summer. I don't need to teach as much and my mom is away on vacation. I'm bored. That's why I bake like once a week now. :lol: I will bake them soon. I'll take pictures for sure! heehee!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
As stupid as this may sound, i bake or cook wehn im upset. Like when i get into an arguement with my mom, or when im stressed i like to bake a cake or cook something. Silly, i know, but it helps. Just like sometimes when im stressed or upset, ill clean. Thats usually when i get my best cleaning done also!!!

I wish i could be on vacation like your mom. Were did she go? Is your only vacation for hawaii in a few weeks. Im so excited for you, ive never been, and hear its so pretty. I hope you take pictures.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
my mom went to HK to visit family and friends. My dad is there too. He'll come back a little bit later. It's good for her. It's kinda boring home alone. At least I have BB. My bf is also busy at work so we don't really get to hang out except for the weekend.

Every year, my bf and I will go on vacation twice. Usually cheap and short ones. This is the most expensive vacation so far. We still get a very good package though. Last year we went to Seattle and Whistler. You going away with your SO soon?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o wow...thats a long flighgt for your mom. I dont know if i could ever do such a long flight.

The SO and i usually plan a trip every 6 months or so too. We were in New Orleans in Feb, and New Orleans, in august last year for my birthday. This year, we have another 3 planned. We are gonna do a day pinici at a mountain thats about 40 miles out of town, than in September we are going to Tucson, Az, my father is buried there and i havent been since he passed away. Its time for me to visit and close some doors. Hes been gone for 6 years, and i still grieve for him like he just passed. Than in October we are planning a trip to Florida. He is from Miami, but we are gonna go see the land his father left him in Fort Meyers, than go to Orlando_One of his Uncles, lives there, along with his best friends parents. I really wanted to do another Miami trip instead of Orlando, but he keeps telling me, its a big state. LoL..we will meet up with some of his friends, and his aunt/uncle and than his friend's parents. So it shuld be fun. Im excited for that trip. I like to fly...crazy as it sounds.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Yes long flight. My dad is used to it since he always fly back and forth. My bf and I are going back to visit my family and friends early next year. My dad really wants us to go back and meet everyone before our wedding. :lol:

Of course you still grieve for you dad. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Even though my mom's parents passed away like 20something years ago, every once in awhile, my mom still cries and misses them. *BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

We go to Seattle or Bellingham WA to shop a few times a year since we're so close to the border. American stuff are always better and cheaper!!!!
I'm very excited about flying with my bf to Hawaii. I've never been on a plane with him. I think it's a very romantic experience. :lol:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the hugs hon....

Its funny i always thought things in canada was more affordable than here. Ive never been to Washington, is it nice?

Well, have fun on the trip. Also, whenever i fly with the BF, i take a Medium size purse, so i can put my MP3 player in in, along with wallet, and snacks. Than i also do a small makeup bag, it ususally has conceler incase i get a little red spot thats going to be a breakout, with pencil eyeliner, a little thing of moistuzer, and pretty pink lip gloss. Also a brush. I know after flying for a few hours, im a completely mess so whenever we have a lay over, or about to get off the plane, i run and freshen up.I also carry either the wisp toothbrush were you dont need water, or a small toothbrust that can fold and a small thing of toothpaste. O and i put HUGE sunglasses in the bag, in case i get dark circles and want to cover them up without makeup. LoL....I have this thign with not wanting to look like a drained cat whenever i get off the plane. Silly i know cuz everyone looks like they have flwon all day, but i dont like it. LoL..Yeah know when you see like the tv and music celebetries in the airport and they looks all pale and not like themselves.Its like, you know people are gonna be there and want to take you picture, why not put something on. I guess the makeup artist couldnt do a quick job. LoL...

Okay, i just read this post and i sound kind of anal...but its better to look your best.

So how long are you going, and have you started thinking of what to pack?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
It's always good to look your best no matter what. When I have to take out the garbage, I'll make sure I still have my makeup and contact on. I'll like do everything that I might be SEEN by people before I'll just take off the makeup and wear my glasses. Once I'm with no makeup and with my glasses, I don't want to go anywhere. It's not like I wear heavy make up. It's just that I want to at least use a little bit of concealer on some pimple scar or watever. You never know, you might run into my exes or his exes. HAHA My bf is always like... "I like you without your makeup and with your glasses. You look fine!" I'm like "marry me soon then you'll see me like this everynight at home." LOL

We're going for 1 week. I just need to buy a bikini. Last time I went swimming was like in elementary school. I don't think I want to wear my 2-pieces from 12 yr-old. LOL

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
LoL...its funny your SO would say that, mine does too. Im like, at least let me put on some pale eyeshadow and mascara...lol. Ooooo, i also say all the time, Let me just curl my hair a little bit..... :shock: . LoL....i cant help it, and like you said, you enver know who your gonna run into. Example, i went to a fast food place last night to get a salad. I pull up to the stop light, look over, and i see my ex. I call him the Devil now, and he was evil eyeing me, even though he screwed me over, and cheated on me. I even had my hair all up from working out.

Yeah, you might want to buy a new swimsuit......i think the old one might be a bit too small....

Gonna go workout now....*yay* :rolleyes: ....2.5 more hours of workingout before i hit my quota of 3 hours!! this is gonna be fun :evil:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
work out is good. I'm too lazy, which is bad. One year I keep on getting sick, so I decided to work out. Then, I kinda lost interest. I'm sure once I'm engaged, I'll want to tone up a little for the wedding.

I want a cute and cheap bikini. Since I won't be wearing it very often, I want a cheaper one. Last time, I found on at the BENCH store. It was on sale too. It was like $24 something for the set. Nice colour, red/orange/yellow. However, the top is too thin. I want something with pad. Well, I have small boobs and also the top is so thin I feel my nipple sticking out. OMG. I felt like naked. My bf was like who cares? He doesn't understand. OF COURSE IT MATTERS!!!! I don't want people to be looking AND I don't want to cover them with my arms AT ALL TIME! You know what i mean?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
working out is okay. So started like 45 minuts ago, and my legs are killing me from working out last night and this morning.

I think i get what you mean. Im opposite though, mine are too big and sometimes dont fit in things. I know what you mean about wanting to feel comfortable in it though. Maybe look online. I would tell you to look at walmart.com, but im not sure they ship to canada.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
we have walmart here too. I thought of buying a bikini online. But then I might want to try it on and see. I don't want it to be too big or too small. I saw a Roxy bikini and it's pretty cute. It was on sale for $40. hmmm.. still a little bit expensive. If I am planning to wear it every summer I would buy it. Too bad I don't. We'll see...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Morning Ladies....Morning Beezy.....

I think trying on your swimsuit is a good idea.....you dont want it too big, or too tight. Maybe take some time and go with the SO this weekend, he might enjoy it too ;))

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sure he does. When we went to Bellingham WA, I bought some panties from Victoria Secret. He was helping me pick too. That was the first time buying anything from that store. I love their stuff. Fitted and good material. So funny, last time I went to WA was like a month ago. The reason I wanted to go is to buy lipbalms. :lol: Drove all the way down to the states for lipbalm. EOS lipbalms. We don't sell it in Canada. Do you use those? :bigsmile:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Jessie: I said I would send you pictures of the chocolate cupcakes. I know the frosting looks like crap. My bf couldn't stop saying it's very good. He loves the soft frosting. He ate 2 after dinner even though he's really full, while kept saying.. "it's good sweetie... very good." I was so happy!!! :bigsmile: That's why I love baking for people.

DROOL WARNING!

DSC01546.JPG

DSC01545.JPG

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
no, ive never even heard of that type of lip balm...my favorite lip gloss is from bath and bed works, its freshens you breath but it isnt too sticky.Im not a huge fan of Vicki's sercet, i like Fredicks of Hollywood better. Part of the reason is VS's bras never fit....they are all too small. ... :oops:

O wow, the cupcakes looks so good. It sucks being on a diet some days. LoL...thats why i have my person taste tester...SO!! wow, so how did you bake them.Today at work, we are having a party for two of the employees birthday, they order some cat fish(thats the only fish i really like) they also ordered sandwiches from a local shop(so yummy) and order a ceaser salad for me, and cake! My weakness, i think a small piece wont kill me :twisted: The SO and i will be entertaining on sunday, so im trying to firgure out what to cook and make as desert. Hmmmm any ideas? :read: :confused:

Also, side note...the bf is acting kind of fishy. Its kinda of weird. I dont know whats up,he still says i love you and stuff, but i can tell something fishy is going on. For one, he doesnt want to go out this weekend to our bar....thats unlike him. Hmmmmm...must firgure out whats going on. This is the fun part of being so in tune with you SO, you can heard each others thoughts and body issues are passed from one to the other. Hmmmmm :confused:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmmmm. Chocolate cupcakes. Mmmmmmm.

Washington is GREAT!
(I've lived here my whole life so I may be biased :bigsmile: )

Beautiful rainforest on the peninsula (look up Ho Rainforest), coffee stands everywhere, food from all different cultures, wineries, mountains full of waterfalls and hiking trails (plus the best blueberries you've ever tasted), yummy fresh fruits at little stands (especially as you cross the mountains), organic everything available, outlet stores, cities within 20 minutes of "middle of nowhere", desert looking places on the easter side of the state (which is nicely warm and sunny!), great chefs, fresh roasted coffee beans......

Sorry. I like it here. It is really pretty and has so many different places to go (big city, suburbs, country, rainforest, desert, mountains, rivers, islands).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results