shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Good morning ladies...hope you night was better than mine......

Beezy must be nice to open windows and keep house cool, if i did that here, i could bake bread on ym counter...lol

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
lol.. But it's still very hot. Today I'm teaching in the basement. OMG the basement is like a walk-in fridge. :love: The other living room in my house has lots of wind coming in. Maybe I'll move myself and my BB to that room. If it gets any hotter, I'll spray BB with water to cool her down. :love: I wish someone can spray me with water. Actually, I've been using Evian face spray. So refreshing!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I didnt even know there was a face spray...lol.....

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
how's work today?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
work is super boring, and my mom is definetly not talking to me now..... :roll:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
:( still? can you bake her a cake or something? Talk to her. She's your mom. She can't be THAT mad.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o she is that mad. Last night we got into a huge fight about the 4th of july She told me i am completely selfish, i dont think aobut anyone else. She told me, i shouldnt have brought my dogs, when yet before the 4th she told me to bring mine. She said that she couldnt believe i would act like that, even though my sister was also yelling. She than said that since i was little all i can think about is myself, and what i want and when i want it. Now, that sounds more like my sister. It got to the point of me bring so angry, i was crying so hard, but laughing at the same time. She said, that i am a grown woman, she i need to get myself together and move. I told her im trying the ebst i can, and she said" Good i dont want you here anymore". LoL...im still so angry, that its hard for me not to type this and cry. The funny part is, i dont ask her for anythign EVER. Just to live there. Its my sister who is always callinga dn asking for favors, and im the selfish one. My sister only calls my mom when theres an issue or she needs something like, money for her Benz payment. My mom payed off my sister Mercedes Benz, but she wont give me 20 bucsk for gas when i need it, becuase i spend money foolishly. I only make maybe 500 bucks every two weeks,and have bills.Whats funny tooo is, before my mom would yell at me about something, than the next day want to go gambling, so to make her happy i would go, and she usually ended up borrowing money at the end of the night, and i kept telling her its time to leave. I would give it to her, with no complaints, but im the selfish one. It got to the point of it being funny last night. I finished what i was doing, which was cleaning the kitchen. I grabbed some clothes, packed a lunch and went and stayed at the SO's house last night. I just walked out, i couldnt say anything to her. I dont avtually have anything to say, this is beyond unacceptable.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o and she just lied and told my cowrokers im pissed off at her, because she "made" me clean the ktichen last night. Its like WTF...that wasnt even the reason for the fight last night. Than she wont even let me listen. Than my coworkers are saying, no one is gonna do for you, like your mother....im sorry, but thats not true. Not from what she has shown so far.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry about this. Why would your mom talked to your co-worker?
How old is your sister anyways? From what you're telling me, you're a good daughter.
Are you planning to go home tonight?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
thanks. My sister is 36, going to be 37 in september. Im cutting out of work early so i can go home, wash some clothes and pack enough for about a week,a nd than im going to the bf's house.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry for saying this... but your sister is 36-7. I think she can afford her own car? At least a cheaper car? Will your mom be home when you go home and pack? Will she be more mad since you're leaving?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i agree, why get a car, you cant afford payments on. Better yet, save up some money, and try to pay cash for a car, so no payments. Thats one less bill, but that is how i see it. No, im leaving so she will still be at work. With timing, i should be able to do at least one load of laundry, i ususally wear black clothes, do my nails, and pack before she gets home. No i dont think she will be mad...she just told my coworker she would be happy if i moved out tongiht.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: I'm sorry. Are you going to just move in with your SO for good?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I dont know what im gonna do now. I want to say yes, but than i dont want to live with him before marriage. Evne though, it might speeed thigns up, i really dont know. *sigh*Sucks...
So what time are you teaching today. my SO is gonna be here in a few minutes, my car is in the shop, and we are going out tongith, so im gonna take him to work, than pick him up for the show. A fun night with freinds is defintely in order :blackeye: :D :bigsmile: :((

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I teach at 3:45pm today. You're leaving work soon already? BB just took a bath. Her feather will be SOOOO shiny and pretty later. I'm going to make cinnamon apple muffins today. At least enjoy a night out with your SO and your friends!

Well, I guess you have no choice but to stay at your SO's house. Maybe things will be better later and you can move back home. I never believe living together before marriage 'cuz I'll feel like he doesn't need to marry me anymore. You know what I mean?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, that sounds so good. I wish i had more time to bake, but i dont. Maybe i can at the SO house before i go to pick him up, and i can take some along when we go out with friends.

I hope you ahve a good lesson. Hopefully the student praticed.

Yes, i dont believe in it either, for that reason, but sometimes, things happen and ideas and plans change. I was even thinking of maybe after enegagement start the moving process, so i dont want a big wedding.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait 'til we get to live together and be with each other all the time. However, that has to be after we're married! :tongue:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
I technically "live at home" only because i could no longer afford my apartment by myself. ESPECIALLY only working part time since i was completing my internship for college. so i technically moved back home with mom and dad.. but i havent stayed a night there since i moved my crap back into my bedroom lol.

My boyfriend and i live in his grandparents house that they lived in. His grandfather has passed and his gram now lives with his parents. Its a good situation because theres no rent to pay since the house is paid off, and ... gram still insists on paying the utilities. However, his brother lives with us as well and refuses to clean, or anything!! i guess its a small price to pay for living for free. Im very blessed for this..

We do plan on moving out when we get engaged though. We think it may be a bit awkward to be engaged and still living with his brother,. i told him i didnt care if that was the case and we can save for a wedding and all in the meantime, but he HATES the fact that well be engaged and still living with his brother, but i said.. if u think we can afford it, then thats fine.. so we will have to see...

For some reason, and im not saying this to disrespect anyone in anyway, or look down on anyone in this situation, but i feel its crucial to live with each other for a little before marriage. Everyone knows what to expect for when they are married, and u get to learn even more about a person while living with them.. I dont see anything wrong with people who dont move in until their married, i just think that would bring out silly arguments when they are married., But if you think about it.. it could be those things that make u even stronger as a couple anyways :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I argee with you nicole. You do have to live with your bf to see if you can stand him. Since my parents are very strict... typically Asian parents I guess, they won't let me move in with a guy. My bf's parents aren't strict at all. They're very open. I have a friend who was with a guy for a few years. My friend broke up with the bf soon after they moved in together. She said she doesn't want to babysit him. She couldn't stand him. Anyways, in a way, my bf and I kinda "live" together. Both of us were away for school. Even though we were in the same province, we were still very very far away. Every long weekend or during the reading break (1 week), he'll come over and stay at my place. My parents don't know that. I'm bad. :shock: It was fun and even though he has some bad habits, I'm ok with that. He would help out around the place too.

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
aweee :( strict parents. Booo lol...

Well thats good, as long as u know his quirks, and things that may potentially tick u off, its good to know lol.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
yes.. it sucks... they wouldn't even let me go on trips alone with him. I have to lie everytime. However, they didn't say anything when I told them about going to Hawaii with my bf in Aug. They're like ok have fun! They know about the ring and that we'll be engaged soon. Maybe that's why.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Beezy, thats probabaly why......at this point in time, looks like i might be moving in with thim. We are gonna talk about it more over the weekend......

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck with that. No matter what, please enjoy your weekend, ok??? :mrgreen:

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
yea they probably r more laid back now that they know a ring is coming hehe.. thats good though

my boyfriend and i went to his parents tonight and we were all talking about weddings and engagements, his mom is really cool about everything, but his dad is "by the book".. "u shuld be together for 6 years before your engaged, blah blah blah" He said he accepts anything we want to do but hes stil stuck in the old days. His mom just says "please get married already and make me some grandchildren" lol.. its just nice to be able to talk about it together .. Hopefully well all be engaged soon though!! :)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Even thought my parents are strict, they were worried how come we're still not engaged yet. They're like, you guys are together for so long (6 years in 2 weeks), how come you guys aren't married? Now that we're going to be engaged, they don't need to worry about me. Yes I hope we'll both be engaged soon!!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
that would be awesome if ur engagement was in 2 weeks! how sweet would that be!? 6 years is a long time, but the way i think of it is... How much better it would be when ur finally engaged! all that anticipation. I think its sweet.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I haven't been here in awhile but I hope all my ladies are doing swell!!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hello Ladies... :wavey:
Hey Crik...long time no see lady, how you doing?
Beezy-How was your weekend?
Nicole- Sounds like you have a good weekend.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Hey!!! I was thinking about your this weekend. How did it go?

My bf and I didn't do much over the weekend. We were supposed to go out for dinner on Sat, for my bf's b-day dinner. I couldn't make a reservation. We're having the dinner this Sat instead. We wanted to go watch Toy Story 3 on Sat. However, we both got lazy and decided to just relax and watch tv at my place. It was a relaxing weekend for us. My mom is coming back this Sunday. I'm excited. Maybe a proposal soon? At least I don't so bored at home!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
awwww, Thanks Hon. Yea know, Relaxing sounds good too. I sometimes like when theres nothing to do over a weekend.

Well i went to the SO's house early on Friday. I got dressed there and walked our dogs and feed them. I got dressed and went and pciked him up. ( I actually bought a cute Leather Vest, Very fitting for Metal shows).I actually wore a Leather Vest, and thes cute Black pants and the little heels. I knew there was gonna be standing. We got to the place for the Metal concert. It was AWESOME!!! We met up with our friends, and had a few drinks and just rocked out. It was a little over 2 hours, and was the best. I swear, if that band ever has an opening for a vocalist and are looking, i am so gonna see what i need to do to audition for them. Than we went to one of our favorite bars to just to see what was going on. After that we went home, and played with the dogs and went to sleep. LoL....Saturday we didnt do much. We went and got my car out of the shop, took his to get a new tired, had some breakfast. Than we played with our next door neighbords kid's naked babydoll. The kids next door, like to throw their toys over our fence, before we would throw them back, but now we just throw them away. They are doing ti on purpose, But this time we couldnt help ourselve. There threw over a nakes baby doll, with no fingers! :twisted: So we ended up playing with it, and the dogs. LoL...THAN..my so decides to draw one it....and it turned into a little Gene Simmons baby dolls. Face makeup and gashed leged. After that we did a dinner with freinds, and met up for a few drinks. Its our friends "last week" for food freedom and drinks. Hes getting the lap-band. We took our new baby friend along for the ride. LoL....he got a up close and personal view of the freeyway, by the wya of sunroof. LoL...WE had some much fun playing with that doll. Saturday Night, was as much fun, due to ALL bars not running air, and it being Hotter than Satans ToeNails. Also, due to the heat, i had a asthma attack. Sunday we just rested, and i cooked some dinner. So overall it was a good weekend.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results