shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
lol.. the thing is... everytime I'm ANGRY, I'll want to cry. Stupid.. it's like a reflex for me... angry = tears. So I can never argue with anyone 'cuz I'll be shaking with tears.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
SERIOUSLY????? That is SOOOO me....this past weekend when i got into it with my sister, i was so angry that all i could do was cry, and its like, im not crying because im sad, im crying because im angry and want to hit you or something. Ive been like that since i was little....the bf thinks its cute, but its so frustrating.

K, im all done for the day...ill talk to you when i get home.....yay for LONG drives :???:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha.. we're so alike. I can never argue with anyone... 'cuz I'll just embarrassed myself by crying and verbal diaherra. How long is the drive?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
the drive isnt that bad about 30 minutes.......just it being hot makes it bad...so i made a new topic with the chicken

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Hey, how long do you wait to take your cheescake out of the pan and do you use one of the special spring pans?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I usually make it at night. Just leave in the oven until the next day. If you take it out right away, it will have crack because of the sudden change of temperature. yup.. i use the spring pan. are you making one now?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
yes, i attempted cheesecake. Well low fat. It actually turned out really good, expecti burnt the crust, because i made a homemade choclate crust. Next time, ill just get the crust already made. I also took it out too soon, it cracked, but i put the leftover mousse on top and you cant even tell... :lol: Its super light, but super rich....the SO liked it...hes my taste tester...lol...

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry it cracked. You can't take it out 'til it's completely cool down with the oven. There's always a next time. :bigsmile: More cheesecake for your SO then. I'm sure he's not going to complain.

It's so hot here. Finally need to dig out the fan....

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I see that now....yes more cheesecake for my SO....maybe this weekend i try a regular cheesecake, and make it in the am, and lt it cook all day before taking it out.....hmmmmm, i did put the pan of water in the oven with it, and turned it off early.

O wow....i am so envious that you are just now taking out your fan...... :evil: how long is it warm there? Like are you warm until setermeber?

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
according to the weather network site. It's 25C and going to be 30C. Usually we're just HOT for a week or 2. We'll see about this summer. :bigsmile: Everytime it's HOT then it rains, I'm so happy. haha. Well, I'm teaching at the community center today so AC for me!!! YEAH!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o wow...its normally hot here from Mid May to Mid September.....does everyone have AC in the house or no? From what i hear it doesnt make sense too, just have ceiling fans and fans, and your okay. Here, we set the AC on 80, and than have the ceiling fans going and a standing fan for the big room......the power bill is expensive but house is nice. What time are you teaching today.....

Side note, when you asked if maybe he will ask at the concrt this weekend, keeps popping in my head. I know he wont and its silly, but it keeps popping up, like MAYBE, just MAYBE, he will ask. Silly i know.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
not everyone has AC here. Maybe the really new houses. It's really not that hot here to have a AC. Fan is fine. We're only hot for like 2 weeks for the whole year.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I would KIll for two weeks of hotness....im so tired of the heat...its os draining. :evil:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
hee hee... I rather be cold than hot. At least when I'm cold, I can just put on more clothes. If it's hot, even if you walk around naked, you're still hot. (not that I will walk around naked anyways... I don't want to get arrested.)

I was just talking to my bf. He has his lunch break. He thinks I should get a second job because I have too much free time to go on PS. :D Then I said, then I need to work 24 hours a day non-stop then. No matter what, I'll still make time to go on PS. BOOOO for him!

I start teaching at 3:30 today.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
LoL...thats funny about what your SO said. I havent even told him about PS yet....lol

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
*gigglesnorts* I've told the BF about PS and he (rightly) thinks I'm obsessed. I'll send him threads that I like through e-mail every now and then ::)

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I'm be like... another girl got engaged... or.. I'm moving up on the LIW list.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
yeah, im soooo not telling ym SO, that im moving up on the LIW list...he woud say something smart like"well let me know when you hit number 1, than ill ask" he can be a smarta$$ sometimes...... :shock:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
lol... my bf was like "so.. your goal is to get to number 1, huh?"

OMG!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
something completely off topic, but do you two have an excersie equipement at home. I dont, and i want a excerise bike or Eliptcal machine so bad. Ive been wantitng to work ym way up to working out 2 to 4 hours a day, yes insane i know. Also, if you do, how often do you use yours? Im thnking of making a trip to walllie world tonight, and purchasing a bike.... :D

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I have an exercise bike, a stepper, and an Eliptical at home. I never really use them. My parents use them more. I just them every once in awhile. :lol:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
O MAN, You are so letting good excerise achines go to waste..... :blackeye: . I so wish i had one...i have a small room, but i also have an extra one, thinking of putting it in there, but the only thing, thers no tv in there....i ahve tv in my room...hmmmmm, the choices, the choices :lol: :shock:

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
they're not being wasted. My mom uses them EVERYDAY! I can never do exercises without a book/magazine or a tv. It's too boring!!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
I gonna go teach now!!! AC here I come!!!!

But first, I need to walk down to the community center. HOT WEATHER here I come...... first...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i was joking hon about them going to waste. I know about the boring thing wihtout having a book, or tv......so i might try to find a little one....would be awesome to watch Reruns of degrassi while working out...i could so do that for 4 hours a day. LoL :lol:

Hvae a good glass, and take some water!!! Talk to you later

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I have a treadmill that never gets used :razz: I used to do ballet and cannot anymore (multiple knee and ankle injuries plus the fact that I'm knock-kneed left me with very bad bones) but I'm taking up lyrical/contemporary dance in my kitchen! So that's how I get my exercise. Also I have a set of 5lbs dumbells and ankle weights that I love :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
hi ladies! this is the first time i checked out theis thread and i guess ill join in.. that ok??

hehe so u guys were talking about exercising.. and exercise equipment, and im not bragging here, because its not something to be proud of or bragging out, but when i exercise i get very sick and end up in the hospital :(

I have type 1 diabetes, and im in terrible control (not proud of it) my sugars run very high.. all the time, we are actually looking into getting me a transplant to take the diabtes away but the wait on the list could be from 2 weeks to 2 years.. the transplant center called me about insurance and setting up our meeting, so thats where im at with that) but anyways..

When i start to exercise i lose weight rapidly, and when i mean rapidly, i mean to the point of abs showing through my stomach, nausea (only after like 3 days of exercising).. and i usually end up in the hospital not only because im burning calories from exercise but all the food i take into my body isnt even being processed from my sugars running so high...at least this is what i encountered if i attend the gym at least 3 days a week for an hour.

it may sound like a great way to lose weight, b ut its not. I constantly feel sick, and its just not a good deal all around.. I just want to buy an elliptical for my home so i can slowly exercise a little at a time.

And by no means am i a tiny girl.. when i dont exercise i gain weight VERY rapidly at the same time. Its exhausting. soo to keep me in the middle.. i eat what i want, dont exercise, and have a few extra pounds on me. ha

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
hi ladies! this is the first time i checked out theis thread and i guess ill join in.. that ok??

hehe so u guys were talking about exercising.. and exercise equipment, and im not bragging here, because its not something to be proud of or bragging out, but when i exercise i get very sick and end up in the hospital :(

I have type 1 diabetes, and im in terrible control (not proud of it) my sugars run very high.. all the time, we are actually looking into getting me a transplant to take the diabtes away but the wait on the list could be from 2 weeks to 2 years.. the transplant center called me about insurance and setting up our meeting, so thats where im at with that) but anyways..

When i start to exercise i lose weight rapidly, and when i mean rapidly, i mean to the point of abs showing through my stomach, nausea (only after like 3 days of exercising).. and i usually end up in the hospital not only because im burning calories from exercise but all the food i take into my body isnt even being processed from my sugars running so high...at least this is what i encountered if i attend the gym at least 3 days a week for an hour.

it may sound like a great way to lose weight, b ut its not. I constantly feel sick, and its just not a good deal all around.. I just want to buy an elliptical for my home so i can slowly exercise a little at a time.

And by no means am i a tiny girl.. when i dont exercise i gain weight VERY rapidly at the same time. Its exhausting. soo to keep me in the middle.. i eat what i want, dont exercise, and have a few extra pounds on me. ha

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Nicole, i am so sorry. I have a friend who is like that also. I on the other hand dont have that issue. I actually bought a bike toay from a second hand store for 40 bucks today :D Yay....

Beezy..how was class?

I am so sorry about your knees and dancing, i love dancing too and am knockneed..

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
not bad! I enjoyed the AC. One student didn't show up.

It's actually not THAT hot in the house anymore. Maybe I have most of the windows open and the fan is on!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results