Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 9:28:06 AM
Author: jcarlylew
Date: 7/13/2009 9:06:18 AM

Author: elledizzy5

Morning everyone!
35.gif

vip - Everytime I see a pet adoption FI has to talk me out of getting another one. Their faces overwhelm me! Sounds like you had fun with the rings, too!
31.gif

B.E.G. - That sucks about the mosquito bites! I never get any sort of reaction when mosquitoes bite me. I guess I''m lucky. No itchy bumps! I hope the kitty situation works out!! I can''t wait to see you post pics of your new baby!!
30.gif

i might have to defriend you for that comment
7.gif
i woke up to TWO on my back, at hard to reach spots. i am going to look like a tool today trying to reach those bites!

VIP - i hear ya. i almost bought 4 german shepard puppies, until E reminded me how big they will get. aparently we dont have enough room in our apartment for 4 more puppies
20.gif

i work early today, which will be nice. although E is back on nights so i don''t get to talk to him throughout the day
7.gif

oh, and we finally decided on colors. we''re thinking pool/sea blues, bright greens (grass), tan/sand/khaki and pops of yellow.

now if i want a white dress or ivory....

Four German Shepherds??? Omg those must be so much fun to watch playing - although yes, you might need a bigger house for them!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Elle - gorgeous rings! I especially love yours
9.gif

ckrickett - great idea! That actually sounds really fun - I love eating dinner together and just getting comfy and talking at home. I think I''ll plan for wednesday night to cook a romantic dinner because I know tonight he just wants to watch the Home Run Derby on TV and tomorow night the All Star Game. Wednesday night hopefully he''ll be able to come home a little earlier from work because he has a big project due that day at work and I''ll cook a nice dinner and light some candles and maybe we''ll watch a movie we have on our DVR. I''m excited now - thanks so much for the idea!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:07:11 AM
Author: Lilac
This summer has sucked so far. I hate complaining because the truth is I''m lucky right now because I''m not in school (it ended last week) and not working (by choice, not by being laid off) and I''m going to Hawaii on my honeymoon in a month! But up until last week all I did ALL summer was write papers and study. EVERY single weekend I stayed in my apartment or in the library studying. And I finally thought this past weekend I could go to the beach or do something enjoyable, but then 3 of DH and my grandparents got sick. DH''s grandmother and grandfather both have been in the hospital for a week (his grandmother was getting into a car and the guy started driving away before she was in and she fell and tore up her whole knee and needed tons of stitches and surgery and his grandfather had an angiogram and stents put in and they accidentally cut nicked an artery and then he needed emergency surgery for internal bleeding around his heart). And my grandmother also was in the hospital last week with a bad case of the flu and she just got home Friday.

They''re all doing MUCH better, which is really GREAT. Yesterday I suggested going to visit his grandparents in the hospital (2 different hospitals - one on one side of New York City and the other on the complete opposite side) to see how they are and then going to New Jersey to see how my grandmother was also. So on our ''first'' weekend of summer together, DH and I spent the whole Sunday running around from hospital to hospital and then to my grandmother and we left at 9 in the morning and didn''t get home till 10 at night.

I usually not such a complainer. And I''m SO grateful that everyone is feeling better and coming home from the hospital and I''m very happy we got to see all of them yesterday. I just feel kinda lonely with DH back at work and I really had wanted to spend some fun time with him yesterday.
8.gif

Aw I''m sorry Lilac. I hope they''re doing better. It must be tough and frustrating - hang in there.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:10:02 AM
Oh... we bought our wedding bands this weekend.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

YAY!!

ETA: LOVE yours - it's gorgeous!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Lilac.. sorry things have been so crappy lately! Planning some alone time with him sounds like a good idea though.

I''m good, elle! I spent all last week studying and writing papers so this weekend I said screw it all and I went out Saturday night and spent all day yesterday by the pool. It was soooo nice to relax finally! I decided that today I''m going shopping before I get started on school stuff.. Time to buy birthday presents for a few people and some new jeans for me! I haven''t been shopping for anything other than groceries in so long so I''m really excited!

I love your WBs elle! Did you ever make a SMTR thread about your ring? I think I missed it if you did!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, sorry for spamming the thread with all my posts! I dropped the ball in responding thanks to traveling to work
3.gif

So I found a new breeder. One of the most established Bengal breeders - and she has two available kittens. A boy and a girl. They are GORGEOUS. Perfect color, rosetting, etc. I love them already. But I don''t have pricing yet - so please send me dust that they''ll be affordable!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! It was fun picking it out!
31.gif

Date: 7/13/2009 10:36:06 AM
Author: sparklyheart
Aww Lilac.. sorry things have been so crappy lately! Planning some alone time with him sounds like a good idea though.

I''m good, elle! I spent all last week studying and writing papers so this weekend I said screw it all and I went out Saturday night and spent all day yesterday by the pool. It was soooo nice to relax finally! I decided that today I''m going shopping before I get started on school stuff.. Time to buy birthday presents for a few people and some new jeans for me! I haven''t been shopping for anything other than groceries in so long so I''m really excited!

I love your WBs elle! Did you ever make a SMTR thread about your ring? I think I missed it if you did!
Way to go on screwing the homework and getting some relaxing time! Sometimes you really need to just chill out for a day or so, ya know?

Never did an SMTR... I know, I know.. bad elledizzy. I will get around to it, eventually!
3.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i love how this thread jumps to 3 pages while on my way to work :)

elle - to answer your question, i have my eyes set on a lace dress from DB

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
blah. hit submit to early. i will post some pics soon :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:36:32 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Ok, sorry for spamming the thread with all my posts! I dropped the ball in responding thanks to traveling to work
3.gif

So I found a new breeder. One of the most established Bengal breeders - and she has two available kittens. A boy and a girl. They are GORGEOUS. Perfect color, rosetting, etc. I love them already. But I don''t have pricing yet - so please send me dust that they''ll be affordable!!
DUST and... do you have PICTURES???

wthisthis.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:36:32 AM
3.gif

******Reasonably priced kitteh dust******

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Mornin'' ladies!

Elle, love the wband!

We went to Ikea as well this weekend. I was pi$$ed because they discontinued the dishes we bought, we went there just to complete the set. We don''t have one in my town, so its a PITA. Argh.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:33:08 AM
Author: Lilac
Elle - gorgeous rings! I especially love yours
9.gif

ckrickett - great idea! That actually sounds really fun - I love eating dinner together and just getting comfy and talking at home. I think I''ll plan for wednesday night to cook a romantic dinner because I know tonight he just wants to watch the Home Run Derby on TV and tomorow night the All Star Game. Wednesday night hopefully he''ll be able to come home a little earlier from work because he has a big project due that day at work and I''ll cook a nice dinner and light some candles and maybe we''ll watch a movie we have on our DVR. I''m excited now - thanks so much for the idea!!
AW yes.. I''m glad you like it...and gooood luck!

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
21.gif
31.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:42:56 AM
Author: Miscka
Mornin'' ladies!

Elle, love the wband!

We went to Ikea as well this weekend. I was pi$$ed because they discontinued the dishes we bought, we went there just to complete the set. We don''t have one in my town, so its a PITA. Argh.
See, I love Ikea we are getting our living room coated in billy bookshelves I want it to look like a library so we go and get like one thing at a time.
I''m IN LOVE with a set of dishes there. The white ones that have a scalloped edge with silver, and it has white flowers set on the sides.... love love love.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mornin'' ladies!

Elle, love the wband!

Morning!

Thanks!

That''s such a bummer! Our Ikea is about 20 minutes away from us. It''s really nice to be that close!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
They''re 1400 each. Normally 1500 but I get a 100 discount on each kitten. They are gorgeous, but sadly, so out of my budget!!
39.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:57:06 AM
7.gif
They''re 1400 each. Normally 1500 but I get a 100 discount on each kitten. They are gorgeous, but sadly, so out of my budget!!
39.gif
AW!
8.gif
7.gif
39.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:45:41 AM
Author: ckrickett

Mornin'' ladies!

Elle, love the wband!

See, I love Ikea we are getting our living room coated in billy bookshelves I want it to look like a library so we go and get like one thing at a time.

I''m IN LOVE with a set of dishes there. The white ones that have a scalloped edge with silver, and it has white flowers set on the sides.... love love love.

I saw those! They are beautiful. The ones we had were super basic white, and I loved them. I am weird about shapes and sizes and these were perfect and I liked that they were versatile. Le Sigh. Watch your bookshelves so they don''t do the same thing to you!

We did get some drinking glasses and picture frames, so it wasn''t a total loss. Now I just have to figure out what the heck to do about my stupid mismatching dishes that are driving me nuts.
20.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Her other ones are $1200 each. I could take one of the 1400 ones as long as the second wasn''t that expensive, but that''s way too much for me.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 9:41:03 AM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 7/13/2009 9:38:23 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 7/13/2009 9:34:38 AM
Bia - Making any progress on wedding planning? Other than the sisterhood of the travelling PS louboutins?
9.gif
We''re going to see some of the venues this weekend. Once we do that, we should know the where and when. Finally. Other than that...NO.

I have started looking at dress though...just for fun.
Ooh ooh! Where are you looking?
We''re going to see Battery Gardens and some of the Abigail Kirsch venues. Trying to lock in a good price...we''ll see. Big, where did you have your reception?

DW isn''t totally out yet, but it looks like it will be in NY. Haven''t tried on any dresses yet.

Elle, I LOVE your wedding band!
30.gif
More diamonds yippee!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 11:11:56 AM

Bia - Making any progress on wedding planning? Other than the sisterhood of the travelling PS louboutins?
9.gif
We''re going to see some of the venues this weekend. Once we do that, we should know the where and when. Finally. Other than that...NO.

We''re going to see Battery Gardens and some of the Abigail Kirsch venues. Trying to lock in a good price...we''ll see. Big, where did you have your reception?

DW isn''t totally out yet, but it looks like it will be in NY. Haven''t tried on any dresses yet.

30.gif
More diamonds yippee!!!
I hope you find a venue, B! I''m so glad I don''t have to plany a wedding in NY. Scary!

Go dress shopping and take pictures!
11.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

9.gif

30.gif
More diamonds yippee!!!

Ooh NY wedding! Good luck! My dream venue (but way out of budget) in NY would be Oheka. BF and I really liked some of the venues in the Hudson Valley too - have you looked at those? Or would you prefer to stay closer to within the city?

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pic of the litter (brother and sister) that''s too expensive
7.gif

BPSDB100a.jpg

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 11:21:35 AM

9.gif
We're going to see some of the venues this weekend. Once we do that, we should know the where and when. Finally. Other than that...NO.

We're going to see Battery Gardens and some of the Abigail Kirsch venues. Trying to lock in a good price...we'll see. Big, where did you have your reception?

DW isn't totally out yet, but it looks like it will be in NY. Haven't tried on any dresses yet.

30.gif
More diamonds yippee!!!

Ooh NY wedding! Good luck! My dream venue (but way out of budget) in NY would be Oheka. BF and I really liked some of the venues in the Hudson Valley too - have you looked at those? Or would you prefer to stay closer to within the city?
Bia- did you see my added suggestions to your thread in BWW? I think it got pushed down a couple pages.

BrownEyed- I ADORE the Oheka Castle. They are about $500 a head tough which is just plain insane.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 11:26:35 AM
7.gif
Oh gosh they''re too cute. My heart is going to malfunction if I look at that picture any longer.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 11:27:51 AM
Author: NakedFinger

Date: 7/13/2009 11:21:35 AM

9.gif

30.gif
More diamonds yippee!!!

Bia- did you see my added suggestions to your thread in BWW? I think it got pushed down a couple pages.

BrownEyed- I ADORE the Oheka Castle. They are about $500 a head tough which is just plain insane.
Good friend of ours got married at Oheka. It was gorgeous!!!!!!!!! But yea, spending 250K on a wedding is just a little too much (IMO).

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
LOVE Oheka. It''s my dream wedding.

Bia, check out Castle on the Hudson! I think that''s our affordable dream venue!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 11:29:12 AM

7.gif

Oh gosh they''re too cute. My heart is going to malfunction if I look at that picture any longer.

Aren''t they adorable???
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
/MELTS!!!!!

OMG Kittahkittah!
30.gif
30.gif