Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 1:00:06 AM
Author: vip0802
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

i''ve been waiting for this thread!!! congrats on getting the kitties and i''m so happy to see those pics of them at home with you! they''re so freaking adorable!!!! i''m melting over here...

take as many pics of them as you can since they''ll be full grown before you know it! i still look back at our kitties'' pics and wonder what happened.
2.gif
Thanks VIP! I will - Kipling is shooting up like a weed. He''s definitely bigger and heavier than when they got here. Dante is still pretty tiny though!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are adorable and so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 10:42:14 AM
Author: lvnut
Welcome to the world of Bengals! I don''t cook often, but it sure is an event! If they''re not trying to get in the food, they''re trying to walk on the cooktop. It makes me really nervous because I don''t want any burned paws! On mother''s day I cooked dinner and we didn''t put the leftover chicken away right away. Got preoccupied and next time we looked each one was helping himself to a chicken breast! So much for leftovers! I''ve never given them ''people food'' but usually when I am trying to eat anything they get in my face and won''t leave me alone. Sometimes I just go in my master bathroom and eat in there just because it''s easier.

You''ve already had the bathtub freak out incident like I did! While Bengals are known for loving water, mine have taken to it kind of slowly. You just really need to be careful if their paws get wet how slippery the floor will be. We have marble floors in the bathroom and it''s a nightmare if they''re paws are wet. We just make sure to monitor them and dry their paws off. They let us lightly ''drag'' their paws on the bathroom rug to dry them off - it''s so cute! Dino is now fascinated when I wash my face or brush my teeth. If I leave the water on for him he sticks his head under the faucet - not to drink - just to get the top of his head wet! He loves it - just started doing it last week. Hubby is less than thrilled when he shakes his head when he is done and the mirror and cabinets get wet. We actually keep them out of our bathroom most of the time because they just get into everything. We really only let them in when we can keep an eye on them. They also love to pick through and knock over the bathroom trash can.

I always say it''s a good thing they''re so cute, because they sure can be bad!

lol! We have a small window between the dining room and the kitchen and we''ve had to block it off with law school books and cereal boxes. The kittens jump to the counter (and stove!!) way to easily since the table''s right there. They''ve tried to crash through a few times - Kipling mostly succeeds but Dante not so much
3.gif

They love drinking from the tub and they''ve hopped into the shower with us a few times, but they leave pretty quickly once the spray starts getting them wet. I know what you mean about them getting into everything - good thing the trash is under the sink and I''ve moved all our toiletries to the mirror cabinets. lol.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 12:35:44 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

Hehe - you can kittensit!
1.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2009 3:56:47 PM
Author: beechezz
Just have to say I am in love with your new babies! Kipling and Dante are scrumptous!!!

Aww thank you! We love them too!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 9:59:07 PM
Author: Skippy123
They are adorable and so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks Skippy! I have more pictures I''m about to upload!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ok more pics - lots of sleeping and/or computer pics. The kittens LOVE the computers.

Dante

BEGP9290009.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dante again, in his favorite place. Dante is really the one obsessed with the laptops

BEGPA010023.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
The boys sleeping - Kipling has the hot pink nail caps
3.gif

BEGPA010047.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
The funny poses the boys sleep in...

BEGPA020067.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling wedged himself in the little cubby behind the DVD player

BEGPA020070.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
...and then fell asleep

BEGPA020072.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling asleep on the couch - look where his leg is

BEGPA030082.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Sleeping on top of BF

BEGPA110123.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
In their new cat tree

BEGPA170140.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
YAWN

BEGPA170142.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 10:29:05 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Sleeping on top of BF

Oh this is SO cute! They sleep so funny! I love their fluffy little kitten bellies, gah, I just want to rub my face on them.

How do they tolerate the SoftPaws?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness they are sooooo gorgeous! this makes me so sad that I can''t get kitties for another year and a half at least!
39.gif
but I don''t want to be moving two kitties cross-country, so I''m waiting and living through the pictures of others
2.gif

thanks for posting more! your boys are beautiful- even if they are little stinkers lol
41.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 11:07:56 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 10/21/2009 10:29:05 PM

Sleeping on top of BF

Oh this is SO cute! They sleep so funny! I love their fluffy little kitten bellies, gah, I just want to rub my face on them.

How do they tolerate the SoftPaws?

I swear the kittens have no bones when they sleep. What contortionists!

They''re doing really well. the only thing is, they''re so active that a couple never stay on - esp when they''re climbing onto their tree and scratching post. I just had to replace 4 on Dante and 2 on Kipling, though the others (ones i haven''t replaced) have lasted a couple weeks now. But I ran through the first pack of 40 in about 1 week - they were just shedding caps everywhere. But they don''t seem particularly bothered by them, so that''s good!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 11:25:44 PM
Author: kas baby
oh my goodness they are sooooo gorgeous! this makes me so sad that I can''t get kitties for another year and a half at least!
39.gif
but I don''t want to be moving two kitties cross-country, so I''m waiting and living through the pictures of others
2.gif

thanks for posting more! your boys are beautiful- even if they are little stinkers lol
41.gif

Aww well, there''s a possibility I''ll be taking the boys (both of them) with me overseas in a year, so hopefully it''s possible! Thank you! I hope you get your second kitten soon! (And post lots of pics!)

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 11:28:55 PM

39.gif
2.gif

41.gif

Aww well, there''s a possibility I''ll be taking the boys (both of them) with me overseas in a year, so hopefully it''s possible! Thank you! I hope you get your second kitten soon! (And post lots of pics!)

Good luck if you go overseas with them! FI and I are putting off getting ours until after the wedding and we make our move from MI to where ever I get accepted for grad school. As soon as we get settled in we''ll be getting two ragdolls
30.gif
I really miss having cats... my apartment is so lonely without any furbabies running around. and I''m sure I''ll have caught the "I can''t stop taking pictures of my kitties" syndrome
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little babies, OMG, I just want to hug them and rub their little spotted bellies!!!!

They are absoultely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are so precious! Can I just snuggle my face into some spotted belly pleeeease!
5.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
They are so adorable. I love how they will sleep on their backs. I wish mine would.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock

39.gif
2.gif

41.gif

BEG I would like to volunteer to be a foster mommy if you can''t take these little ones with you. Soooo cute!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 10:29:38 PM
In their new cat tree
HOW AWESOME IS THIS.....PRECIOUS BABIES!!!!!
30.gif

Lori

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Where did you find this awesome cat tree????

Lori

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I love these two cuties! Love the pic of one hiding in the entertainment cabinet!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2009 11:55:44 PM

39.gif
2.gif

41.gif

Good luck if you go overseas with them! FI and I are putting off getting ours until after the wedding and we make our move from MI to where ever I get accepted for grad school. As soon as we get settled in we''ll be getting two ragdolls
30.gif
I really miss having cats... my apartment is so lonely without any furbabies running around. and I''m sure I''ll have caught the ''I can''t stop taking pictures of my kitties'' syndrome
9.gif

Aww I love Raggies. If not for my allergies, they would''ve been at the top of my list of breeds! I hope you''ll catch the "can''t stop taking pictures of my kitties" syndrome and post them here!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 1:23:10 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS!

Thanks SDLady! I give you credit for starting all of this! I wouldn''t have known about Bengals if not for your Brutus thread months ago - so THANK YOU!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results