shape
carat
color
clarity

The kittens are here!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh.. they are soooo cute!! I could look at pictures of them all day!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
super cute!

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
BEG - They are so adorable!!! I was hoping you had them and hadn''t posted earlier. Enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just too adorable! They must be a ton of fun! What are your plans for their boy parts? Do they keep them?
Are they already gone? Do most people with purebred kittys let them keep their parts or do they get too wild?

April20

Ideal_Rock
They are so stinking cute!!!! I love their markings and their ears. Have fun with them!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are adorable!!!!

We have three feline boys in our family, and it''s so much fun to watch them wrestle, romp, and snuggle together. Enjoy!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
YAY the kittens! Gods, they are so adorable! And mischievious - already trying to see what''s up on the tv stand lol. I love the yawning picture, he looks like he''s cracking up. More piccies, yayyy!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah, whole lotta kitten cuteness going on in the BEG household. Congrats on joining the "I love you guys but stop shredding the sofa club"
9.gif
I especially love the sleeping kitties pictures. Sleeping kitty cuteness always makes me go weak in the knees.

I hear these catwheels are great for high energy kitties. I think I''m going to get one for mine.

eyewheela.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my my!! What utter cuteness!! These photos are priceless!! So glad you got them home!!

Slight threadjack: That''s a nifty catwheel, Matata! I''m gonna have to tell my friend about it so her little one gets some energy off!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
What lovely boys BEG, you lucky girl!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEG -- they are GORGEOUS and so adorable! I keep coming back here to look at the pics.
30.gif

ETA: Matata -- I've never seen catwheels before. I'm not sure my cats would know what to do with them but I like the idea.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

/melts
KIIIITEHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, cutest kitties ever! I am so jealous you get to snuggle with these adorable little ones. Looking at pictures of them makes me smile
9.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
so, so, so cute

I hope you post more pictures! Like siamese said, I could at pictures of them all day!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much! They''re settling in really well now (knock on wood). Unfortunately, they discovered that the lid of their automatic litter box goes up and ever since then, they''ve both been trying to get under it (ewww). They''re scarily smart in that respect - I made the mistake and lifted the lid while they were there, which started it - they weren''t curious about the litter box until then. And Dante keeps going in the kitchen and meowing at us - like there''s something on the stove or counter he wants. We''re not entirely sure what he wants, lol! We''ve had to put them in the bathroom while we cook though - they''re way to curious about the source of those yummy smells and heat!

They''re both trying to play with our hands, so I think I''m going to try SoftPaws/SoftClaws and see how they work (they''re fairly uninterested in their scratching post other than the feather toy attached to it).

But they''ve both snuggled with us for their naps, and they seem less shy, so that''s good!

Here''s a few more pics
1.gif

EDIT: BF just complained that they farted again - they fart all the time! (and it''s pretty gross, lol)

P9270220.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Kipling

P9280002.jpg

lulu

Ideal_Rock
They should have their own calendar.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Dante

P9280028.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 9:18:42 PM
Author: lulu
They should have their own calendar.

lol! I don''t think my BF would let me make one - he already thinks I''m becoming a crazy cat lady!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
those have to be the most beautiful markings on a cat ive seen!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They are GORGEOUS little troublemakers, LOL!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been waiting for this post!

YAY for the cat momma... are they better than the DBTY, hon? I''d make that trade in a heartbeat, personally.

They are little troublemakers alright. But stinking cute ones!

I second hissing at them. It works. Also redirecting them. I used to have one hand convered with a toy, the other bare and I''d alternate. If Duncan attacked my bare hand I''d say no, if he attacked the toy I''d tell him he was a good boy. Didn''t take too long for him to figure out that momma''s hand is NOT a toy. They are smart.

Post more pics anytime, can''t wait to see these boys grow!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love your kittehs
2.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! They are SUCH troublemakers - today has been a naughty day for the kittens.

I got back from classes- first time we left them alone during the day - and things were great. Looks like they slept a good bit. But then they got really naughty while we were making dinner. The last couple nights they''ve been drawn by the stove (while on
32.gif
) so we''ve put them in the bathroom and closed the door (they have their food and litter box). Today, Kipling kept trying to get to the chili and got a lick from a splatter on the counter so we put them in the bathroom. Serious crying from the boys. I cracked the door to check on them before sitting down to eat - Dante and Kipling dart out. Kipling gets on the counter - BF goes to get him since the burner is still warm, and Kipling JUMPS from the counter to the table, and gets a paw in my chili bowl
23.gif
So we grab him (now there are two paw prints on the dining cushion, lol, and splatters of chili on my Kindle), stick them back in the bathroom (oh did I mention they threw their litter everywhere, including into their water bowl, while in there?).

When we''re done, we let them out, and decide to give them a quick bath. Well, we started with Kipling. Filled the bathtub partway, let him sit there on the edge, held him, talked to him, and when he relaxed, dipped his paws in the water (it was about an inch high). He was ok for a few seconds, then freaked, scrambled out of the bathtub. BOUNDED out of the tub with wet paws into the litter box
32.gif
BF grabbed him, got a scratch in the process, and we gave up. I soothed Kipling and cleaned up the mess. He doesn''t seem to be holding grudges though (knock on wood) since he''s dozing by us now, lol, but it was pretty trying.

But Gypsy, they''re totally worth it - no offense to Brian and Lesley since their work is beautiful, but it just doesn''t compare to my boys (little stinkers that they are
3.gif
)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, the kitties are absolutely adoreable BEG. I love the pics!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

i''ve been waiting for this thread!!! congrats on getting the kitties and i''m so happy to see those pics of them at home with you! they''re so freaking adorable!!!! i''m melting over here...

take as many pics of them as you can since they''ll be full grown before you know it! i still look back at our kitties'' pics and wonder what happened.
2.gif

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to the world of Bengals! I don''t cook often, but it sure is an event! If they''re not trying to get in the food, they''re trying to walk on the cooktop. It makes me really nervous because I don''t want any burned paws! On mother''s day I cooked dinner and we didn''t put the leftover chicken away right away. Got preoccupied and next time we looked each one was helping himself to a chicken breast! So much for leftovers! I''ve never given them "people food" but usually when I am trying to eat anything they get in my face and won''t leave me alone. Sometimes I just go in my master bathroom and eat in there just because it''s easier.

You''ve already had the bathtub freak out incident like I did! While Bengals are known for loving water, mine have taken to it kind of slowly. You just really need to be careful if their paws get wet how slippery the floor will be. We have marble floors in the bathroom and it''s a nightmare if they''re paws are wet. We just make sure to monitor them and dry their paws off. They let us lightly "drag" their paws on the bathroom rug to dry them off - it''s so cute! Dino is now fascinated when I wash my face or brush my teeth. If I leave the water on for him he sticks his head under the faucet - not to drink - just to get the top of his head wet! He loves it - just started doing it last week. Hubby is less than thrilled when he shakes his head when he is done and the mirror and cabinets get wet. We actually keep them out of our bathroom most of the time because they just get into everything. We really only let them in when we can keep an eye on them. They also love to pick through and knock over the bathroom trash can.

I always say it''s a good thing they''re so cute, because they sure can be bad!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Just have to say I am in love with your new babies! Kipling and Dante are scrumptous!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Violet! I have a few more - uploading now
3.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results