shape
carat
color
clarity

Suddenly, I think I''m in the process of buying my ring!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
maybe.. he wants to propose after he pays you back? He might feel like he can''t pay the ring off yet and it just doesn''t feel right to propose? That''s totally my guess.

Is that a picture of your place? It looks very cowboyish.
19.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I hope so too luckynumber.

Beezygal - Not my place (but we do have tumbleweeds aka knapweed in our area). I was going for a "High noon at the OK corral" type atmosphere nothing going on excet the tumbleweed rolling through. Hmm if he's going to pay me back first I might have to wait longer... I'm ok with that
9.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I hope he does it soon HopeDream! You must be very disciplined! If I knew it was in his desk drawer, I would probably sneak a peek, or at least really really really WANT to sneak a peek!
9.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Mayflowers, I don''t know if I could be that near the ring without peeking either lol. TOOOO tempting!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Update: Apparently BF told everyone that he was going to propose this past weekend, but then I ended up working all weekend, so he didn''t. Both he and I have another day free soon, so he might propose then.

The poor fellow seems a little lost about the details. Last night he asked me shyly: "I guess it''s supposed to be all romantic and stuff...maybe we should climb a mountain?...your sister said it should be quirky." We usualy discuss and plan major events/life decisions together, so I think he''s missing the second opinion. I told him not to worry about it. (Whatever he does will be perfect). He got a haircut and made himself all groomed and presentable yesterday - so I think this is a good sign.

I think we''ll make a day of it and go out for a nice dinner to celebrate.

Time to free some space on my camera''s memory card
9.gif

5.gif
Soon soon
5.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Haha that''s adorable. Him being so nervous shows how much he loves you. It sounds like it could be any day now! I''m so excited for you and I can''t wait to see pics and hear the story!
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Aww.. Dust for your proposal!!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! That''s so cute that he''s trying to look nice for the big day. I''m still really excited to see your AVC. I have a feeling that you''ll be getting yours before me, and I can''t wait to live vicariously.
3.gif

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
That is so cute! I think it speaks volumes about your relationship that he cares about what you want the proposal to be. So excited for you!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
omg hopedream! I''m so excited for you!!!

DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*************************************************

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I am getting so excited for you! I hope he proposes soon!! Can''t wait to hear about it and see your lovely AVC!

**********DUST************

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results