shape
carat
color
clarity

South Charlotte PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more sleep!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m really excited.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
We will be there!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, everybody...I''ll be working tomorrow until noon and I don''t think I will have access to the internet after I leave home tomorrow so don''t go cancelling on me!! I''ll see all of you then!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to meet you guys!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hey everybody! It was so good to meet you all today!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 5:44:40 PM
Author: princesss
Hey everybody! It was so good to meet you all today!
Are there pictures? How fun!!!
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yup! There is a great shot of all the rings on Tacori''s hand coming up...I just have to re-size.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had so much fun at lunch today princesss, Dianne, Tropicmaster and future Mrs Tropicmaster! Here are some pictures we took...

CLT_handpic1.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
On my ring finger are my rings, middle is Dianne''s collection, and the pointer is future MrsTropicmaster. All the loose stones are from princesss.

CLT_handshot2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I realized I forgot to put my Tessa ring in the picture! Oh well. On the bottom is my PR, channel set WB 1 ctw, next is my Tacori with an EC that is 1.72 VS1 I, followed by a 1/3 ctw five stone diamond band, then is an older sapphire and diamond band, next are my new fun stackers. I don''t know the specs of the other rings so hopefully Dianne and future MrsTM will fill in the gaps.

CLT_handshot3.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was impossible to get them all looking their best in one photograph. *Luckily* I had the smallest ring size so I got to wear them all
27.gif

CLT_handshot4.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now here are Princesss'' pretties...she will have to fill in the specs.

princesss_pretties.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last but certainly not least. Hopefully she will get it set soon. Hint hint
2.gif
Lurking behind is future MrsTM's stunning pave band.

princesss_purple.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I promise I''ll get it set as soon as I can! Trust me, I can''t wait to have that pretty purple puppy on my finger!

And I''m glad you got the pictures up. BF and I ended up cooking dinner and I forgot to re-size the photos.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
We really enjoyed meeting you guys and look forward to meeting with you again soon!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings and gems; thanks for sharing! How fun that you all got to meet!!!
9.gif
Sounds like a great time
35.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
The jewelers did not love it! Can you imagine 5 PS''ers walking into your store together? lol

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, especially with all of us passing the rings around. I''m really glad that we got to see that concave cut in person!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, we got to try on a 5 ct Lucida (sp?) e-ring. Wow!

Tropic, hopefully next time you''ll have something else to show is!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Loved meeting you guys today! Very cool afternoon and bling-sharing!!!

CLT_handshot3.jpg

Ok, Mine is the middle finger (go figure...LOL) and from bottom to top:
--Wedding ring, cushion cut center 1.31 F VS2, with .41 ct in custom platinum setting created by Mark Turnowski of Engagement Rings Direct.

The rest are older Pre-Pricescope rings, all 14 kt yellow gold and with limited details (sorry):
-- Ruby/diamond --.31 ct diamonds
-- Sapphire/diamond --1.28 natural sapphire, 1.69 ct diamonds
-- Ruby/diamond--no details
--Emerald/diamond -- .95 ct diamonds (J, VS)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
And I want to add that the pics of Tacori's EC simply do not do this ring justice. I was amazed that an EC could have so much FLASH....really eye-catching and beautiful. Loved the stackers, too...really fun!

The pic of Future MrsTM's pave band and sapphire/diamond also pales in comparison to how they looks IRL. The pave band seems to twinkle constantly (gorgeous) and the sapphires are an amazing blue.

Princesss brought some beautiful loose stones and will have a true beauty when she gets that amethyst set...it's a stunner!!

Looking forward to the next meeting....I know at least one of us will have something new....right, future Mrs. TM?
28.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Future Mrs.TM should definitely have something beautiful. And I think I may experiment with a LOGR setting for one of the topazes, just for fun. Plus that way we can all see the workmanship up close.
2.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
The pave is 1 ct TDW, 14c WG. I do not know the specs on the sapphire diamond ring of the top of my head. It was purchased pre price scope as Dianne put it today! lol I think it is 3/4 ct TDW, and the sapphires are celyon origin, and unheated ( supposedly )

ETA : the diamonds are g color and VVS clarity on the sapphire ring

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
remind me to follow you guys into the dark parking lot....ok? :)
LOL....I kid. Good times guys! Sorry I missed it....
My appraiser just sent me a pic of my ring for the appraisal...is it cheating if I post it since I''ve never been able to take a good shot on my own???

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 11:50:51 PM
Author: moremoremore
remind me to follow you guys into the dark parking lot....ok? :)
LOL....I kid. Good times guys! Sorry I missed it....
My appraiser just sent me a pic of my ring for the appraisal...is it cheating if I post it since I''ve never been able to take a good shot on my own???
When I was gathering a few items to show at our GTG I asked my husband if he thought I had a good enough selection to show everyone. He said, "You got enough to get knocked in the head!", so getting mugged in the parking lot was a concern...lol. We plan to meet again probably after first of the year....join us!!

I can''t imagine anyone would say you were cheating if you send pics, no matter how you got them....we all love pics!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dianne, thank you. She is a little shy around cameras. Step cuts are so hard to photograph. Your wedding ring is swoon worthy.

MrsTM, I agree your pave band sparkled like mad! Beautiful rings.

Princesss, you will experiment. Haha! I know Tropicmaster would love to see on of their settings up close.

MMM, I know you are allergic to the malls on the weekends but I am still hoping to drag you one of these days. Please post your picture!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ve just gotta take one for the team, Tacori.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like y''all had a great time! I am sorry I missed it but hope to come another time!

Tacori, I do not see your BK ring? Is it in that picture???

Mrs. Tropicmaster

Rough_Rock
Yea, I made it. My first post. Only 9,999 to go.

Enjoyed the GTG and meeting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results