shape
carat
color
clarity

South Charlotte PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anytime works for me. Sounds like later is better for DS too though. Cheesecake is so big. I doubt we would have to wait very long. Not sure if they take reservations.

Tropic, I think Tiffany''s is closed on Sundays. Too bad huh?
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 3:12:02 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Anytime works for me. Sounds like later is better for DS too though. Cheesecake is so big. I doubt we would have to wait very long. Not sure if they take reservations.

Tropic, I think Tiffany''s is closed on Sundays. Too bad huh?
3.gif
Say it ain''t so, T! I love playing around in there.

Which store is Finks? Is that the estate jeweler near California PIzza Kitchen/Urban Outfitters? Because if it is, I love that place. And if it''s not, I vote we add the estate place to the list. They had a really cute OEC and a gorgeous canary diamond last time I was there.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss, I have been in there but cannot think of the name. Fink''s is a higher end mall store (they sell rolex, yurman, etc). Can''t remember where in the mall it is. I always get lost in there!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I get lost, too, T. I just say it''s good for me...more excersize, you know? And by the time I find my way out, at least something is a little lighter (sadly, it''s usually my wallet).

Now I know what Finks is. I''ve dragged BF in there a few times.
27.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 10:31:45 AM
Author: princesss
Okay, guys, we should probably figure out a time to meet. Outside of Cheesecake around when? Do we want an early or a late lunch? And I''ve never eaten there...are we going to need reservations, or will we be able to just walk in?

P.S. Jcrow, if by some crazy magic you make it, I''ll have dinner wherever you want.

i''m trying to twist hubs arm...
5.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 3:27:12 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 10/7/2008 3:12:02 PM

Tropic, I think Tiffany's is closed on Sundays. Too bad huh?
3.gif
Say it ain't so, T! I love playing around in there.

Which store is Finks? Is that the estate jeweler near California PIzza Kitchen/Urban Outfitters? Because if it is, I love that place. And if it's not, I vote we add the estate place to the list. They had a really cute OEC and a gorgeous canary diamond last time I was there.
You mean Perry's? If so, I have a diamond cross necklace I bought there. Love that place...I'll have to remember to bring it!

ETA: Not sure if Diamonds Direct is open on Sundays, either.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perry''s! That''s it! I looked for sapphire bands there and they have a great selection of blue sapphires (good prices too) but not pink. No worries I love my BK.

JCrow, hope you can make it. I really don''t remember it being a bad drive but it was a few years ago.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Perry''s really does have some nice items. The fact they have estate jewelry means they have so many one-of-a-kind pieces....not always a good thing, mind you, some are pretty hideous.....it''s terrible what some people can do to perfectly beautiful stones....LOL....but some are quite beautiful. They usually have a great sale in July with tags on every item, some up to 90% off!!! They didn''t have a diamond I liked when I was seriously looking but the diamond cross necklace I got is really pretty.

Oh, I began working the second job on Sunday. Right now I''m being called on an as need basis but intend to ask for a long lunch on the 19th if I''m asked to work that day.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Dianne good!!! What time works best for you then?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Yay! This is going to be so much fun!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/7/2008 10:19:42 PM
Oh Dianne good!!! What time works best for you then?
Anytime, really. I can be very flexible--so please plan around those that must work with a particular time frame.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting excited! Looks like I gotta drag out the u/s so I don't make you guys mad!

Jcrow, I am still keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Ok I''ll ask rather than guess- what is u/s ? BTW it does not look good for having a ring to show by then.The dang stone wont even be here until Monday!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, well, if not that''s okay. I''ll still hope though!

My ultrasonic cleaner. Since having a baby my jewelry cleaning habits/obsession are pretty much out the window.
41.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Now I''m feeling silly for not having any jewelry to show! I promise I''ll bring my pretty pretty amethyst. And maybe I''ll have some cheapo settings for my cheapo topazes. I love them, but I''m not into spending a whole lot of cash right now.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 8:23:57 PM
Oh, well, if not that''s okay. I''ll still hope though!

My ultrasonic cleaner. Since having a baby my jewelry cleaning habits/obsession are pretty much out the window.
41.gif
Well I never would have guessed that one! I guess that would be related to being a man who loves jewelry, designs it for his love, and buys it, but never wears it! lol She will have some to bring along- just not likely the one she wants to bring.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
so, not so good news.
the whole reason we were going to nc just feel through
7.gif
39.gif

we''re trying our hardest to figure out another way... i''ll keep you posted if we still are able to go to nc.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 10:23:26 PM
Author: jcrow
so, not so good news.

7.gif
39.gif

we''re trying our hardest to figure out another way... i''ll keep you posted if we still are able to go to nc.

33.gif
Well, let us know!

Princesss, DO NOT feel silly you don''t have any diamonds! That is NOT why we want to meet you.
2.gif

Tropic, well then we will see it next time!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 10:57:00 PM

so, not so good news.

7.gif
39.gif

33.gif
Well, let us know!

Princesss, DO NOT feel silly you don''t have any diamonds! That is NOT why we want to meet you.
2.gif

right now we have a couple of options. either still go on with the trip, which means lots of charlotte to take in (cause we were going to plan a trip to go there next year anyway) and i''d be able to meet up for the ps gtg. or, we cancel the trip. take a loss of the hotel + car rental and get credit for the airflight. unless, we can find a new place to take the classes, which is the reason for the trip to begin with. they are far and few in-between though. but, there maybe an option in charlotte. hubs is checking it out now. cross fingers!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
J, I thought it was just a vacation. That''s why I was confused. I didn''t know you were taking classes. Well, I hope you guys work it out. We would love to meet you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 3:42:42 PM
J, I thought it was just a vacation. That''s why I was confused. I didn''t know you were taking classes. Well, I hope you guys work it out. We would love to meet you!

nope, no vacation. if it were, we''d head straight to charlotte instead!
so, hubs found out there''s no classes in charlotte or anywhere else in raleigh. sigh.
7.gif

big ole boo!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 10:57:00 PM

so, not so good news.

7.gif
39.gif

33.gif
Well, let us know!

2.gif

Princesss, No-o-o-o, don''t you dare feel silly! Amethyst?
6.gif
...did you say amethyst?...I love amethyst!
3.gif
Bring it on!!!

Tropic, I''m with Tacori...definitely next time!!!

Jcrow, I''ve been pulling for you to get here. I am so sorry you can''t make it.
8.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, guys, I just got back from the most amazing trip to Perry's. He had 2 OECs that were amazing (one was 3.9 cts and the other was 4.5-ish). I really can't believe how gorgeous they were. I was able to show BF the faceting and show him the difference in the fire between a modern RB and an OEC. Wow wow wow. Plus he had a 1.9 in an antique setting with amazing filigree. And a gorgeous deco setting on one of the rings. I was in heaven. Plus, they're great about explaining the pieces when it's slow, even if they know you're just looking.

Dianne, I'll be sure to bring my amethyst. It's my baby.
1.gif

ETA: Jcrow, I'm sorry you can't make it.
7.gif
That's too bad.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Are you serious? I don''t think I have ever seen diamonds that big in there. It has been a while since I have visited Perry''s but I do look at their website from time to time to see what''s new. Sounds like you had plenty of pretties to look at.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we''re still undecided..... so we may be still going... not too sure.
5.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jcrow, convince your hubby you need a vacation
2.gif
What kind of classes were they?

Princesss...ohhhhh...we have to go there next week for sure! They sound dreamy.

Dianne, can''t wait to see your stunning halo
18.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 9:14:58 PM
2.gif

18.gif

don''t want to say just yet... don''t want to jinx it
5.gif
6.gif
hehe.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 11:01:58 PM
Date: 10/10/2008 9:14:58 PM

2.gif

18.gif

don''t want to say just yet... don''t want to jinx it
5.gif
6.gif
hehe.

Well, good luck with whatever it is...Does Atlanta have the class? That is about 3 to 3.5 hours away.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting so excited for next weekend. Should we come up with a time?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see, people said a later lunch would work? What about 1 or 1:30?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results