shape
carat
color
clarity

South Charlotte PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Later lunch works for me. Tacori, I can''t wait to see your bling, either. I''m going to bring a few extras even though they are pre-Pricescope and I can now easily see things that should be different, or better, about them. This should really be fun!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, everyone! I''ve been out of town since last Tuesday. I am hoping to still come, but I honestly will just have to see how far behind I am by next weekend before I know if I will make it. I will be in Denver (near Lake Norman) at noon, so if I do come, I will get to SouthPark around 12:30 or so. I can just shop awhile if I get there before the meeting time. I''ll let Tacori know for sure if I am coming the night before or that morning. Remind me, S!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 6:02:48 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Hi, everyone! I''ve been out of town since last Tuesday. I am hoping to still come, but I honestly will just have to see how far behind I am by next weekend before I know if I will make it. I will be in Denver (near Lake Norman) at noon, so if I do come, I will get to SouthPark around 12:30 or so. I can just shop awhile if I get there before the meeting time. I''ll let Tacori know for sure if I am coming the night before or that morning. Remind me, S!

I will keep my fingers crossed you can come. I still haven''t seen your Leon!

So should we meet around 1:00?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 6:12:22 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Sounds good to me!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 6:12:22 PM

1:00 works just fine for us. Not sure how we will know any of you, but we will be there.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let''s meet at the benches in front. Ohhh...this is like a blind date
3.gif

tropic...my picture and princesss is on here if you want to be prepared. Haha.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''m actually going to post a new picture of myself in here, because I drastically changed my hair. Drastically. Plus I''m 5''10", so I''m usually pretty easy to spot.

Picture to come shortly...

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So here I am. I''m being kind of a goofball, because my friend and I decided to go on a "safari" through Charlotte today.

princesssgoesonacharlottesafari.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
P, you are adorable! What does a safari in CLT include?

I am the opposite and a shortie! So look for a tall girl and a short girl
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
T, thank you! The safari included counting churches on Providence (I lost count), trying to find a Jewish temple (we found one in the middle of all the churches, along with a really cool looking place called "Shalom Park"), we tried to spot my friend''s grandmother at church, we counted her relatives houses, we looked for random art, and huge houses. It was a blast, and a great way to spend an afternoon.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds fun! Providence is such a pretty drive. I love that church where providence splits. It is the big stone one. So pretty!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Wait, the one on the corner of Providence and Providence? Or when you turn left and you''re on Providence and it forks? Because if you''re talking about the one where it forks, that''s where we went today! My friend''s uncle is the pastor, so we went to go hear him preach.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah it is across from a strip mall and a harris teeter (I think). It is huge but looks like there is a school attached. Reminds me of the buildings where I grew up.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, yeah, that one. It''s stunning. It''s not the one I was thinking of, but I definitely remember being wowed by that one.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/12/2008 9:12:07 PM
P, you are adorable! What does a safari in CLT include?

I am the opposite and a shortie! So look for a tall girl and a short girl
9.gif
Well I am really tall as in 6''3", well tanned, and very short hair and FI is 5''5" and long REALLY curly hair, so we wont be very hard to pick out either! lol

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I''m 5''8", blonde, chubby...and not shy...I will find everyone!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
dianne, I thought you were a blonde. Have you posted a pic before or am I just a good guesser?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m getting excited! Only 5 more sleeps!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too...got to deep scrub my rings though
23.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2008 11:58:52 AM
dianne, I thought you were a blonde. Have you posted a pic before or am I just a good guesser?
I think I may have posted a silly photo when I got engaged with my hand over my mouth like I was in shock...and, well..I was!....We had been participating in the Dating Olympics for 15 years so I was a bit stunned even though we decided on the diamond and designed the ring together.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys- check the colored stones thread. The sapphire arrived today! yayyyyyyy She LOVES it Yayyyyyyyyyyy

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
update on the charlotte situation. fortunately, we found classes (more on that later, hopefully!), which means we''re still going on our trip to nc, yay!! unfortunately, our classes are in va. so, we''re not going to be able to make it to charlotte this time around
7.gif

we are planning to go sometime next year (yay!!) so, hopefully we can arrange another meet up then?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
tropic...glad she loves it. Off to check it now!

JCrow, oh well...hopefully next time! Good luck with the class.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks.
i''m sad that i won''t be able to meet you all this time around.
7.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 9:50:17 PM
Author: jcrow
thanks.

7.gif

Oh, there is always next time! I know I''m not going anywhere. Just keep us updated on your future travel plans.
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2008 9:56:02 PM
Date: 10/15/2008 9:50:17 PM

Author: jcrow

thanks.

7.gif

Oh, there is always next time! I know I''m not going anywhere. Just keep us updated on your future travel plans.
2.gif

will do. i''m thinking it may be during a short holiday.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I almost did something really bad.

I almost just made plans for Sunday at 1.
14.gif
But I didn''t. And I''m more excited than ever.

(Jcrow, it''s too bad you can''t make it, but it just means we need another GTG when you''re here! Shucks. More time with PSers.
28.gif
)

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow: Awwwww! I hate you can''t make it
8.gif
... but I''m happy this means we will have to plan another GTG!
2.gif

princesss: You mean you have been counting the sleeps and then you almost forget about us?
23.gif
BAD GIRL!
28.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Haha, yup, dianne, that''s exactly what happened! But all is well now.

Three more sleeps!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princesss, *gasp* you almost forgot about us?!?
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results