shape
carat
color
clarity

Siamese kitties!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I''m loving all these Siamese kitties!

Ninama - your pictures are so cute!
1.gif
All of these kitties are adorable!

Today, January 8, 1962, was the birthday of my childhood Siamese kitty, Misty. I was thinking of her this morning and missing her.
39.gif
She was such a clown!

katpaw

Rough_Rock
1.gif
Thank you Amber. I will be glad to show more pictures. Here is one of Jade sleeping. She is 2 1/2 yrs old now.

(BTW, my first cat was a seal pt Siamese named Amber)

Jade sleep resize.jpg

katpaw

Rough_Rock
Here is another taken last week. There is a heat vent on the floor and they love sleeping there.

Jade & Jas on dvd resize.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh katpaw - they are such beauties!!
30.gif
30.gif
That picture of them sleeping in the same cabinet where the heat vent is is just priceless - too cute!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I had a lynx point as a kid and I just think they are such stunning looking kitties.

I know there''s a thread for non-Siamese, non-Ragdoll kitties somewhere around here (I think its called No Dogs Allowed) so you could post pics of your other babies - I''d love to see them
1.gif

Here''s a link if you get a chance to post pics of the other babies
36.gif

That''s funny about your other kitty being named Amber - my screen name is actually the names of the first two kitties my DH and I got together - they are sisters from the same litter, an orange tabby named Amber, and a Calico named Gretchen. I''m pretty sure there are pictures of them in the other thread. And then right after we got married, we added a third feline family member, an orphan kitten who has grown up to look like a Ragdoll - there are a zillion pictures of him in the Ragdoll thread. We love our rescue babies
9.gif
36.gif

katpaw

Rough_Rock
I went to the link and saw your beauties. Jasmine and my orange tabby Austin are best buddies and this is a picture of them sleeping together.

Austin and Jasmine sleeping resize.jpg

katpaw

Rough_Rock
Here is another one with three together. Jasmine always pushes her way onto Austin. That is her boyfriend!

all three on chair resize.jpg

katpaw

Rough_Rock
Last one... for now at least. This is my new baby, Rocky, the Maine Coon, with Jasmine. This was taken in November and he is bigger now. He is only 7 mths old and weighs 12 lbs. Jasmine will be 6 in March and Austin will be 9 next month.

Rocky and Jasmine resize.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG so much kitty snuggle cuteness!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They are all so GORGEOUS. I love Jasmine and Austin together - so sweet that they love each other! And that picture of the three of them together on the chair is just priceless - really too cute for words
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my Kitty, Cassanova (cass poof). He''s about nine years old and extremely outgoing and snuggly.

cass.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
He likes his bling too...

cass1.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Can''t get any work done...

cass4.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Is it picture time? (he loves taking pics)

cass5.jpg

Hera

Ideal_Rock
The cat and dog on a better day... When we travel Cass poof likes to ride in his carrier (which is a dog carrier) He is harnessed in and we have a relaxed, chilled out ride. He loves going with us places but we don't take him that many places becasue I'm always concerned for his safety.

cass2.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, what a beauty! I especially love that first photo, where he''s all "I''m too sexy for my collar..."

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
I''ve had Siamese/Balinese/Oriental Shorthair from birth!
1.gif

Max is a Bluepoint Siamese, and he''s the most laid-back, happy cat I''ve ever met. He''s so relaxed that he doesn''t land on his feet... he just lands on whatever''s lowest.

addmax.jpg

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Icey is an Ebony Ticked Tabby Oriental Shorthair. She''s very sweet and looks completely scrawny, but she''s almost 10 lbs. It''s just all muscle! She''s a hunter with a keen eye and has been responsible for the demise of many a bug around here. She also has what you might call a bit of an attitude.
3.gif

addicey.jpg

Addlepated

Shiny_Rock
Here they are in a patch of sunlight.

addcats.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heraanderson I love how cross-eyed your guy is! That is just such a siamese thing to me!

We had a killer seal-point siamese named Coco when I was growing up. We had him for about 5 years and he was not a nice cat. He used to corner me in the bathroom and attack me and scratch my legs until they bled! And then he would go out at night and attack other cats! We lived in an apartment complex and the neighborhood association made us get rid of Coco because he was scaring the other children!
23.gif
So my mom put an add in the paper for someone willing to take a killer cat, and this nice women who lived in a cabin in the middle of the woods took him. We figured that Coco could hold his own with any wild animal he would meet out there! She sent us a letter about 1 year after adopting Coco and said he was doing great. He would take off for days at a time and come an dgo as he pleased.

Despite his evil nature, I still love siamese and miss having one around! (DH is allergic so we got dogs instead).

DD
35.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 7:37:12 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Heraanderson I love how cross-eyed your guy is! That is just such a siamese thing to me!

We had a killer seal-point siamese named Coco when I was growing up. We had him for about 5 years and he was not a nice cat. He used to corner me in the bathroom and attack me and scratch my legs until they bled! And then he would go out at night and attack other cats! We lived in an apartment complex and the neighborhood association made us get rid of Coco because he was scaring the other children!
23.gif
So my mom put an add in the paper for someone willing to take a killer cat, and this nice women who lived in a cabin in the middle of the woods took him. We figured that Coco could hold his own with any wild animal he would meet out there! She sent us a letter about 1 year after adopting Coco and said he was doing great. He would take off for days at a time and come an dgo as he pleased.

Despite his evil nature, I still love siamese and miss having one around! (DH is allergic so we got dogs instead).

DD
35.gif
yeah, he''s a little cross eyed. When we went to the breeder, we had our pick of many kitties but he really picked us. He has quite the personality and is my little love bug
30.gif
. I have had one other Siamese, a female that was really a killer herself. She was super rambunctious (even having temper tantrums) and while I loved her immensely Cassanova is just the softer side of Siamese. That''s why he''s Casanova, the lover.
30.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Beeeeeeautiful cats! Now I want one! But my best friend basically goes into asthma arrest and has to rush to a hospital if she''s even near someone with cat hair on them, so getting a cat would mean seeing even less of my bff. (sniff)
7.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, man! Gorgeous kittahs, Addlepated! One of my closest friends shows her Orientals and Tonks, and they regularly place because they are so beautiful!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of Takumi investigating my new right hand ring.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a close-up!

original.aspx

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I love this picture. I''m so doing a photoshoot like this when I get my ering. Maybe I shouldn''t mention it to my bf though...
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results