shape
carat
color
clarity

Siamese kitties!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in cute-kitty heaven with that Ragdolls thread! And my little siamese baby, Oz, has been cuddling on my lap all day, so I thought why not thread-copy (sorry Lynn B!) and post brag pics of my baby!! I've seen other Siamese kitty avatars on this site so I thought I'd start the trend.

I love kitties!!! I hope someone else will post theirs too!!

Here's my year old seal-point. Sweetest thing alive, loves his mumma (and everyone else too)!

sillycat2.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock

DSC07965.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a regal beauty!
emlove.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh he is so gorgeous!!!
30.gif
We used to have one just like him, he was like a baby and we still miss him so much. One day we will have another, he was such a character!

His eyes are just like our baby's were, like sapphires!

Hehehe...love the royal paw stretched out of his basket, reclining in the lap of luxury as he is entitled!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
being a ham during play time

mewham.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
I have so many pics of my baby, it''s so hard to choose which to put up!!!! Here''s one from a few months back, playing in a bag. He has to try out every box and bag we bring into the house, and his favorite toys are hair elastics and wool gloves.

Heh....when he steals our gloves and brings them downstairs to play I call him my kitten with mittens. I''m such a dork.

Thanks, ladies, for the compliments. He''s handsome, and he knows it...

DSC07961.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Oz is a beauty! I have such a soft spot for Siamese, and esp. seal points because my parents have always had at least one, from before I was born. When we have more space, I''d love to adopt one.

See, now this is why I''m not sure I''ll ever want kids
9.gif
. I NEVER have the same "AWWWWWW, must have one NOW!" reaction to babies that I do to kitties.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 3:12:22 PM
Author: Selkie
Oh, Oz is a beauty! I have such a soft spot for Siamese, and esp. seal points because my parents have always had at least one, from before I was born. When we have more space, I''d love to adopt one.

See, now this is why I''m not sure I''ll ever want kids
9.gif
. I NEVER have the same ''AWWWWWW, must have one NOW!'' reaction to babies that I do to kitties.

Selkie - I feel exactly the same! FI and I don''t want kids but we love pets....when we buy our first house we want to adopt a Boxer puppy and complete our little "family."

I have way better pics than those, too, but a lot of them are too big to upload and I''m too lazy now to go through the trouble of resizing...

ihateyou.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful kitties!! Does nobody on PS have any tabbies? My orange kitty wants to know where the tabby love is?!
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a tabby girl and a tortie also, as well as my Persians!
16.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 3:05:09 PM
Author: tberube
being a ham during play time
What a pretty baby! Makes me want to lean in for a ''head-bonk'' face snuggle!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
We have a lynx point siamese. She used to be cream colored with vivid blue eyes and very light tabby markings. She is almost 15 now and has darkened considerably [her belly is still the color the rest of her used to be] and her eyes are still blue but not as vivid. She is quite the character! We always say that we have 3 cats and a siamese when asked how many we have.

I need to shrink the poics I do have. ITMT, here''s one with her face in the background to hold you over:

EC11 with Oily.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what you mean by 3 cats and a Siamese! I can just see her peeking out...
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Here's Oily on my desk "helping".

ETA: Ok, then, that's a tad small! Hmmm.

on map helping 1.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Her eyes are open. The flash must have woken her up.

on map helping 2.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
This is one of her favorite spots [it's nice and warm!]. Her eyes are really blue, not red!
9.gif

on monitor 1.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Here she is "helping" again.

helping on monitor.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
She decided she liked the basement for some reason
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

under desk 1.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Getting comfy . . .

under desk 2.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I have more pics of her but I can't find them
29.gif

I'll have to go on a search and rescue mission!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous and has enormous eyes!!! What a precious baby!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those blue eyes!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG - tberube what a HANDSOME GUY
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
He is just STUNNING - some of those pictures took my breath away. Thank you so much for sharing your pics of him. What a stunner
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Great idea for a thread!!

Diamante - your girl looks like such a character. And talk about BEAUTIFUL markings - WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''ve always been partial to the lynx points - its just such beautiful and interesting coloring. That picture of her tail and back end on top of the computer totally made me LOL. I love how kitties have such strong personalities, and each one is so different
9.gif

misyus2 - I have a tabby too! She''s a big orange girl, there are a couple of pictures with her, my calico (who is my baby princess) and the putative Ragdoll, Ollie, in the Ragdoll thread. There is also a thread somewhere around here called "No Dogs Allowed" version 2 that should still be open to post pics. I adore marmalade kitties and would love to see a picture of your sweetie
2.gif
1.gif

Selkie - I''m kind of with you on the kids vs. pets thing. I have dog envy really bad - I volunteer training and socializing dogs at my local animal shelter to get my dog fix ''cause we can''t have one in our apartment. But I constantly see other peoples'' kitties and doggies and go "I want one." I''ve never done that with a baby...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
tberube, what a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby, Artie, was a seal point as well! He had a long, happy life full of tons of love and snuggles before he passed away Dec. 29th last year.

DSC0004923409809.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
One with Artie''s blue eyes.

DSC003722340823.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Artie snuggled up with the (then) tiny Merry, who's a blue point.

ETA: That couch belongs to no one in my family; it resides in a cabin my family rents in the summer.
3.gif

DSC01420.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a secret crush on applehead siamese cats. I was planning on *someday* trying to find one through a rescue group before our little homeless runt showed up uninvited. Two cats that don''t get along is enough for now! But I just think siamese are so gorgeous. These babies are beautiful.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Last one! This is Pippin, a lilac point, being nosy with my camera and sticking his nose all in my book. (Artie was mine, but Pippin and Merry belong to my parents.)

DSC0055834534.jpg

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 4:47:22 PM
Author: gwendolyn
tberube, what a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby, Artie, was a seal point as well! He had a long, happy life full of tons of love and snuggles before he passed away Dec. 29th last year.

What a sweetie. He must be with my Koko and all the others.
17.gif
17.gif
17.gif
Wonder what stories they are telling eachother about us?
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2007 2:58:06 PM
Author:tberube
I''m in cute-kitty heaven with that Ragdolls thread! And my little siamese baby, Oz, has been cuddling on my lap all day, so I thought why not thread-copy (sorry Lynn B!) and post brag pics of my baby!! I''ve seen other Siamese kitty avatars on this site so I thought I''d start the trend.

I love kitties!!! I hope someone else will post theirs too!!

Here''s my year old seal-point. Sweetest thing alive, loves his mumma (and everyone else too)!

What a doll! Love those blue eyes.

I thought I had posted a response before but it looks like the computer maust have eaten it!
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results