shape
carat
color
clarity

Siamese kitties!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2007 5:59:03 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
So tired!

Oooohhhhh! So sweet. How can anyone NOT be a kitty lover?!!

You can almost hear the purr, can''t you?
30.gif
30.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Here is Francesca! She''s a Balinese, which is basically a long haired Siamese. She''s very fluffy, but under all that fur has the lean Siamese body type. She''s 12 and still as active and feisty (and talkative!) as ever.

Francescadownstairs.jpg

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another of Francesca:

Francescainthehall.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Two more of Merry, since he didn''t get much airtime earlier. Here''s one from when he was a little mite:

DSC01396.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Clio - Francesca is such a beauty
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a gorgeous girl!! Thank you for sharing her pictures. That''s wonderful to know that she''s still active and feisty at a somewhat more advanced age
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I hope she has many more delightful years with you ahead of her
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And here''s one from when he''s all grown up. I was holding my pendant out to try and get it to catch the light, and he thought it was a toy for him to play with, the little punk!
11.gif
1.gif

DSC02165.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Clio, Francesca is absolutely beautiful! Is she very vocal? I always wondered if Balis were only like Siamese with their points, or with their personalities as well.
1.gif

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
She is very vocal and has that Siamese yowl. She also has the, um, high-strung Siamese personality. She yells at me every night when she''s ready to go to bed - she doesn''t like to sleep alone.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 9:03:54 PM
Author: Clio
She is very vocal and has that Siamese yowl. She also has the, um, high-strung Siamese personality. She yells at me every night when she''s ready to go to bed - she doesn''t like to sleep alone.
DH''s parents have two Balinese, and they are just so beautiful and full of personality. The female, Christina Columbus, "owns" my FIL. We joke that she is his 2nd wife, because she gets cross if he gets home too late, follows him around, and then "informs" him loudly when it is time to go to bed.

Everybody''s babies are so precious. I would love to have a pair of Siamese or Balinese some day.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I finally dug up some pictures of Asia...wish I knew how to put them all in one post. You''ll see why I question whether she really, truly is a purebred Siamese. I was told she was simply non-standard, but...

asia1.jpg

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Asia''s an indoor/outdoor. Luckily she''s too afraid to leave the backyard for me to worry about cars, and since we live in flat suburbs, there aren''t too many critters for her to get into it with.

asia3.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I love, love, love Siamese kitties... their airbrushed look.... their wacky vocalizations....

Here is Max and Whoopsie (my long haired Chi pup):

forbiddenlove_copy small.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
More...

bestfriends_copy123.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 11:12:18 AM
Author: Ninama
I love, love, love Siamese kitties... their airbrushed look.... their wacky vocalizations....

Here is Max and Whoopsie (my long haired Chi pup):

OMG they love each other!!! how adorable!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2007 12:04:46 PM
Author: tberube
OMG they love each other!!! how adorable!!

OMG... it''s so sickeningly sweet. They groom one another - the cat licks the dog''s head while the dog makes "flea teeth" on the cat''s paws. The downside is that the puppy is cat-centric and afraid of dogs!

jmwhite

Rough_Rock
Ohh! I love all your kitties! I''m thinking of getting a kitty for the first time next august when I move into a new apartment. I have always had a dog so any suggestions?

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 8:17:08 PM
Author: Clio
Here is Francesca! She''s a Balinese, which is basically a long haired Siamese. She''s very fluffy, but under all that fur has the lean Siamese body type. She''s 12 and still as active and feisty (and talkative!) as ever.
Francesca is beautiful!
30.gif
I have always been fascinated by Balinese cats.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
My parent''s demon cat, Phantom, with a buddy. I was sad to see how much he''s slowed down since I was last there, but he''s still talkative as ever, with amazing yodelling abilities. Especially at 6AM!
20.gif

Phantom_friends.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Looking handsome..

Phantom2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Selkie, Phantom is so handsome!! I think I have a crush
2.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What a beautiful boy - he just looks graceful and lithe and all the things that a siamese kitty is supposed to look (or at least my mental image of a siamese kitty). He is truly beautiful - thank you so much for sharing pictures!!
9.gif
36.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
they are all so cute.Max and Whoopsie are good friends ..So happy together..

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My parents are nuts about siamese and we''ve had at least one for as long as I can remember.

Right now, they have Gus - who''s a mad chocolate point and Bertie - who''s an autistic blue point. My poor Sophie died back in October - she was a blue point as well.

Here''s a few pics:

This is Gus asleep - he has a very short tail since my mother accidently shut it in the back-door and he had to have over half of it amputated. He isn''t bothered and since the original was incredibly long, he still has a decent size left!

105_0516.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
The box and collar he wears are his PetSafe system - we lost 2 cats on the road, so they all have collars which give them a mild shock if they go to near the perimeter of the garden. So far we haven''t lost another in 20 years with the system.

Here''s another shot of him playing with wrapping paper at xmas:

xmas 006.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''m a big fan of the very thin, long siamese with the wedge-shaped heads. I''ve had one apple-head, but we breed for the longer face.

I have loads of better photos - only not on this computer - including one''s of Sophie cuddled up asleep with my python!

Here''s a pic of Gus, Bertie and Sophie in front of the fire xmas 06:

xmas 009.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2008 6:15:49 PM
Author: Pandora II
I''m a big fan of the very thin, long siamese with the wedge-shaped heads. I''ve had one apple-head, but we breed for the longer face.

I have loads of better photos - only not on this computer - including one''s of Sophie cuddled up asleep with my python!

Sweet! That would make a great Christmas card.

Hera

Ideal_Rock

I''m glad there''s some love for the wedge-shaped heads as I just love these siamese
30.gif
I thought I was looking at pictures of my kitty when I was looking at your pics. Do you think there''s a personality difference between the two types?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock

OMG That picture is TOO CUTE
30.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
What an adorable bed full of sweet Siamese kitty!

katpaw

Rough_Rock
Everyone has such beautiful cats. I have four now--male orange tabby, male maine coon, chocolate pt siamese female and siamese mix female blue lynx pt. Here is a picture of my two siamese girls-Jasmine on top and Jade on bottom.

Jas & Jade resize.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh katpaw...your babies are SO GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that lynxpoint - its so striking
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''d love to see pictures of your other babies if you get a chance
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results