shape
carat
color
clarity

PS''ers You are Thankful For!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Milton333 - for slapping some sense into me.

Sparklicious - for being super supportive/enthusiastic/fun!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow. Can''t recall the last time I had time to check in into the Hangout. It is Christmas eve and was just thinking about the past when I had the time to come here more often.
15.gif
I apologize for not being able to spend time here like I used to but wanted to express my thankfullness to all PS''rs and particularly those who show kindness to others and those who make every effort to offer reasonable, kind and balanced information to the pilgrims who find their way to this place. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

With Love,

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Penn, thank you so much! Have enjoyed getting to know you, glad you are here!

UCLABelle, of COURSE we would have come, and not just then! Seriously, wish we had been able to get it together while you were here...there are a lot of awesome Philly and surrounding area people on this site!

Merry Christmas to all, hope those celebrating can be with those people who are important to them. And because this is PS, I hope for sparklies under the tree for all...and whatever else you wish for. And of course, peace and health and safety to all of us, and all those we love. Please be careful out on the roads, and savor the end of another year...they are flying by I must say!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I came to this thread to get a bit of cheering up, I love reading all the gushing and loving being passed around, and I did not expect to see my name here at all.

I am shocked and flattered to even be MENTIONED in this thread as a relative newbie. I love PS and feel like I''ve found a wonderful community here. You all are so incredible, so thank you.

Date: 12/1/2007 11:58:12 AM
Author: musey

Haven, for keeping a cool head during our almost-argument a ways back. That wasn''t the most level-headed day for me, and your bigger-person-ness saved me from making too big an arse of myself
2.gif

Awww, Musey--As for our "almost-argument"--honey, disagreement almost always leads to new ideas, and THAT is what I got out of our little discussion. You were far from making an arse of yourself that day, and I refuse to believe that you would have even if you had good reason.
1.gif
Your poise and grace shine right through your posts, and I will not believe for one minute that you would ever make an arse of yourself, even if you WERE provoked.

Skippy, Harleigh, Mandarine--I''m touched and honored to be mentioned by each of you. I have enjoyed reading your posts so much. Thank you.

This thread is the best, I''ve been sick for three days and it''s making me feel better than all the buckets of chicken soup that I''ve been downing!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:43:19 PM
Author: nebe
I debated for a really long time whether or not to reply because I didn''t want to name names. But...

I''m thankful for EVERYONE on PS, because you''re what make PS.... PS!
2.gif
5.gif
37.gif
nebe took the words right out of my mouth.

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh I could go on FOREVER with all the people that I adore on this site.

Honestly though - I love everyone on here. Everyone has WONDERFUL advice and help in times of need. This is one of the only sites I have been a part of that I literally am eager to come to each day because of the people that make it possible. Everyone on here has become a part of my internet family. I say it a lot and will say it again - I feel VERY lucky to be a part of a site that really cares. :)

So Thank You to EVERYONE for making this site so welcoming and enjoyable on a daily basis. :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2007 4:10:45 PM
Author: Regular Guy
A few late additions, because why not...

for AGBF...insightful, naughty, edgey and wise

Thanks, Ira. At my age it is very refreshing to be called, "naughty". It has given me a whole new lease on life ;-).

Your friend,
Deb
34.gif

PS-I like you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results