shape
carat
color
clarity

PS''ers You are Thankful For!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I''d have to say there are simply too many to list, but here goes nothin...

DKS...you will always be my diamond twinkie, and you always make me laugh!

Gypsy...you are such a strong, caring and sweet individual...your posts are always thoughtful and lovely, and I hope we can meet someday at a GTG.

Monarch64...you are always so kind and caring, and I have loved getting to know you on here...

TGal...thank goodness you''re here to remind us we are all human!!! I just love hearing your take on things, and especially when you share your experiences with us.

Independant Gal...I love reading your posts...you bring such a great perspective to this board, and I love your take-charge attitude to have the weddings the way YOU want them!

Ellen...for her wisdom, diamond lust, and her fantastic emoticons!!!

Hariett...so kind and wise, and I love to hear about your travels!

Skippy...by far one of the friendliest PS''ers I have ever met! You are a little ray of sunshine every time you post!

Woobug...woo woo! No explanation needed!

Linda W...you are always so sweet! I love having you here!

There are simply too many to list, and I''m sure I will think of many more, so I''ll have to finish with the following...

diamondfan, luckystar, Love in Bloom, zoe, anchor, Haven, poshpepper, Mandarine, Pandora and all of the other BIW...thank you, thank you, for all of your help, guidance, advice and just plain listening when the rest of us need to hash something out on here. You are all such a blessing, and I am thankful to have your assistance on this board.

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just want to say this is the sweetest thread ever, Mara. Thank you for starting this thread.

I''m thankful for this entire forum, and for all of the posters on it. PS has become my little haven from the world, and I truly value all of the support, insight, humor, and conversation that this site has provided. Thank you.

(And I certainly can''t forget that had I never found PS, I''d probably be walking around with a maul store engagement ring on my hand! GASP!)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am also so thankful that I found PS and I think that everyone contributes so well and gives such a variety of views and opinions! I love reading Deco''s posts though and the ones from TGal and Mara. I find myself agreeing with you guys so much.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
mara
anchor,
BlingDiva,
Storm
Bee*
SDL,
Robbie,
Valeria
DMBGirl for keeping the LIW list
Blueroses...whereever she went
Pandora II,
zoebartlett,
mrssalvo,
John Q,
the mod squad we have had over the last few years...
tberube,
ladyamythyst,
lynn b,
researcher (where ever her bling may be!!)
skippy,
harriets,
dixie94,
mandarine,
monarch64,
ummmmmmmmmmm..who else....
Kaleigh,
widget,
agbf,
wallermama,
Garry H (cut nut) always a good resource to us all here...

I am sure there are more but I cant think of any more off the top of my head...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, this is a tough one because I know I will forget someone and kick myself hard for it. Thanks for all the sweet compliments I feel so Thankful for all you wonderful PS'ers!!! This place is so much fun and thanks Miss Mara for starting this thread!

When I first came to PS the following people helped me and I am thankful for RegularGuy, JulieN and Kcoursolle for sharing all their knowledge! I am so thankful for all the people of Rocky Talky. I try to help but I do not have the knowledge of some of these awesome regulars who hang out over there like Belle, Surfgirl, Nicrez, Mara, Alj, Mrs. Salvo, FireGoddess, Ellen, Lorelei, Sharon, Lynn B, Chrono, Storm, DeeJay, Ebree, and many others!

Andrey, Leonid & Irina for Pricescope and all the wonderful bling and knowledge!!! All the appraisers on Rocky Talky and vendors!

The people of the Weekly Workout Thread, you seriously rock and I heart
emlove.gif
all of you and you know Who you are!! There is so much love and support in that thread
16.gif

The Brides like Lucky, Anchor, Zoe, Harliegh, Haven, Sweetpea, Indie Gal, Iwannaprettyone, Gypsy, Surfgirl, HollyS and Ries. I also loved looking at all the pics during the big day!! The LIW like Alexis, Gwendolyn and Delster

KimberlyH
, she feels like a sister and she is such a caring and loving teacher.

Haven, I love to read her posts and the political ones are intriguing.

SDL, you sounds like an awesome mom and I can almost feel your passion for life!

Maisie for being a doll and loving her family so much!

Madam B, DoorKnobS and Storm for your jokes. hehee

Ellen you and Lorelei make me giggle and warm my heart!

Lumpkin, Tacori, Mrs. Salvo, Diver, Ellen, Kaleigh DiamondFan, Somethingshiny, Tacori and Miranda you are a great moms! I love reading posts about your kiddos! Also, all the wonderful preggos.

Group hug!!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Skippy! You are definitely a PS'er I'm thankful for. You're our sunbeam!
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
That''s sweet of you to think of us over on the BIW thread, Skippy! We always appreciate your advice!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, there are *SO* many of you who really, really, I mean *REALLY* helped keep me from going over the edge during the whole waiting-to-be-engaged thing!!

Equestrienne (think that's spelled right. Because she was so supportive to my insane self!! I miss her!!), Blenheim, who was my first friend on this forum, Anchor, because she's just so sweet!!, IndieJones, again for helping keep my mind off the engagement I was nuts over, Sunkist, for sharing her impatience with us all, too!, Small, for telling me about her ring as I dreamed of mine, Ephemery, who was also super supportive, Sk8rJen, who made me laugh every time she posted (where is she these days??), Mandarine, who was also a good forum friend; I wonder how her planning is going now..., DiamondSeeker2006, for sharing her faith and being so kind and thinking Paul and I are precious!!, mimikins, who I think I remember having the icon with the bunny with the pancake for a hat. TOO FUNNY!!, JulieN, for being so knowledgable and for telling me to stop when I was going on and on and on and on, Ilovesparkles (I wonder how she's doing these days!!), Seattlesparkles (is that right?) for being so cute when she posted about her fiance, sumbride, for being so helpful and just nice, galatiea (again, not spelled right!!) for sharing her stories, Mrssalvo, again for telling me to knock it off when I was whiny, Chargergrrl, for being so excited about her own wedding and sharing her DIY stuff, monarch, who seems so intelligent, wifey2be for sharing pictures of Canada with us!!, Mara for keeping me in line when I was going nuts. And when I'm going nuts now, too!! and for telling us like it is, in her opinion, without mincing words, Ebree for being nice, TravelingGirl for telling us about the backpacking trip and the map and all the cute stuff about how they met that just makes you go, "awww!," was it Deco who had that awesome "ho down" wedding? She rocks!!, Robbie, because she always seems to understand my insanity and getting all hung up in situations emotionally, SanDiegoLady because she's so nice and I like seeing the changing Icons of her (dark hair looks awesome on you!!), and well I can't think of anymore, but I just really, really remember when I was so high-strung over the engagement and wedding, and I'd be sitting at work stressing out and I'd think, "I just really need to talk to the PS girls!" You all have been so helpful and I really enjoy reading and posting here, and I hate that I've not got as much time to do so as I used to. LIW and BWW both totally rock!! (I'm looking forward to joining TTC--now that I know what it means, in the new year!! Nothing like another countdown to join, no?)

I'm thankful for this forum in general, as well as for the ring it led us to, too!
9.gif
9.gif

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m just thankful for PS in general! It brings a smile to my face one way or another every single day. I guess I have to be the MOST thankful for Kaleigh. Her ring stops me dead in my tracks every time I see it. It was the first I really saw when I began lurking. That gorgeous three stone was what brought me to the dark side!!!

Harriet and Skippy always make me smile, too.

Really, I may not always see eye to eye with everyone all of the time, but, I do value all of the opinions and thoughts from the members on this board. A special thanks to Andrey. This board is really fantastic!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really am too big of a wuss to risk excluding anyone, so unless I find a spare 6 hours to type out why I am thankful for all the people here who make PS so great, I''m going the diplomatic route and saying I am just very thankful for all of the PS members!!!

Every single one of you bring something special to this forum, and I feel rewarded every time I log in and read the wonderful input that is given here, whether it relates to diamonds/jewelry, or just life in general. This little "time-passer" of mine that started over two years ago has turned into something that has become an everyday part of life for me. It''s helped me deal with life issues, educated me about diamonds, gemstones, all things jewelry, given me an outlet to express myself, led me to a new career, and best of all allowed me to feel I was helping others many times. I really can''t express how thankful I am that PS exists, and that each and every one of you have shaped my experience with PS in really great ways.

All the Chicago area people I''ve met so far, all the beautiful brides and newly engaged gals, all the gents who''ve come here and subjected themselves willingly to our advice re. rings and/or proposals, all the WWTr''s, the professional jewelers who contribute so much, the shoppers, the PG gals...and of course Leonid, Irina, and Andrey, who have made all this possible--I''m so thankful for you all.

And thank you to everyone who mentioned me, little ol'' Monnie, in their posts on this thread. I''m touched, and honored, to know I''ve made a bit of an impression! {{{{{GROUP HUG!!!}}}}}}
9.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am thankful to everyone on this forum. Love learning from each and every one of you!!
NAN is the member I am most thankful for. We are kinda like Mara and Alj. We talk every day, and share a very special bond. We have so much in common, except for politics, hehe.
3.gif
Had to get that in there, we are polar opposites on that!!
25.gif
But I love her like a sister, and am so glad this forum brought us together.
12.gif

If I had to make a list, and don't love doing that because I might leave someone out, that I don't mean to...

Storm- He has taught me so much, and can't mention him without a shout out to Wifey2b.
Firegodess
Ellen
Skippy
SDL
Widget
Linda W
Loreli
Miranda
Diamondfan
Madame B
Mrssalvo
DeeJay
DKS
Belle
Ebree
RegularGuy
Maisie
Tacori
Ellaila And all the other preggos!!! Lili, Jas, oh the list is soooo long now.
Snlee
Monnie
TGAL
Deco
Gypsy
Chrono
Mara
Alj
Anchor
Robbie
Rod
KimberlyH, so wise!!

See?? There are so many fabulous PS'ers, that it's hard to mention them all!!
2.gif

Leonid and Irina, for creating such a wonderful forum and for Andrey and all his hard work!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 2:23:25 PM
Author: Maisie

I didn''t think anyone would pick me. I am completely honoured that you think of me that way. Thankyou so much TG.
As well intentioned as I know these threads are, this is exactly why I refrain from responding to those which tend to single people out. (respond in the sense that I post to the original post) I don''t want anybody to feel left out, or as if they don''t matter. That''s a rotten feeling....
40.gif

I am honestly thankful for everyone here. All of you are "pieces" that make up the "whole" of this board. And I love this board, a lot.
5.gif

To all of you who mentioned me, Thank You, I am honestly touched. I don''t really know what to say!

Gail, I would gladly share my jewelry with you too girlfriend!
9.gif
2.gif

Tgal, glad we can make you giggle, she''s my partner in crime.
curtsey.gif

SDL and Julianna, thank you. *ever searching new emoties*
9.gif

Maise, for heavens sake, why wouldn''t I still be nice to you? Silly girl. And just for the record, if I did make a list, you would surely be on it. Post more often, k?
2.gif

Sumbride, lol, that was a fun thread! Well, probably more for me than you.....
9.gif
Glad I could help.
2.gif

Ira, you got a lot of toes!! freak
9.gif

And, um, you listed Skippy and Lorelei twice, what''s up with that??!
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

lumpkin and Holly, thank you. Holly, I don''t know whether that''s good or bad...
scratchhead.gif
lol.gif

Harleigh, Kaleigh and Skippy, thank you guys. Hmmm, Skip, that''s the second time now "mother" has entered a post with my name. I''m gonna get a complex here....
lol.gif
2.gif

And Julia
, your post put me in tears. I know that''s not what you intended. It''s just that I know where you are, and if ever there was a time when I could reach out and hug somebody online, it would be now, for you.

I have been thinking about you constantly, and wondering how you were, but I didn''t want to bump the thread to ask and put you on the spot. Please, if you ever want to talk, just post in there. That''s why I made it, and I''m there for you. Always.
emrose.gif

Thank you all again! I love you guys!
slider_grouphugg.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree with those that are happy that this forum exsists.I also thought that i was one of a rare breed...the jewelry obsessed...I have had alot of fun on the royals thread and appreciate everyone involved...Lady Amy,and the sandiego lady and Nicrez have been fun to hangout with and the pics that lady amy finds are great!...Skippy is always there for a good positive post.There is an impressive group of people here in one place!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
way way too many too list!!
Storm is thankful for all the PS members!!!!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving one and all!!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh ... so many!!

For starters, my preggo sisters and new(ish) mommies: Diver, Tacori, NJC, Chono, MrsS, Curly, IrishEyes, Lili, Rebot, Jess, Regalada, TGal, Jas, Bobo, MommaBear .... and all the others who post there with great advice and support: Kaleigh, Ellen, and of course nurse Dani!! And any others that I may be missing!

The WWTers -- a great bunch of inspirational men and women! Though I don''t visit as often now, I really did get a lot of motivation from that thread back in my exercising days.

For laughs, I always enjoy posts by TGal, Deco, and Mara -- you crazy ladies, you!
9.gif

For support and kindness, what''s not to love about Kaleigh, Ellen, Skippy, and SDL?

I know I can always get great kitty advice from FireGoddess and AmberGretchen (headbonks to you)!

And I love reading BWW posts by Mandarine, Musey, and Robbie!

Oh, and I agree that Maisie, you have taught us all so much not just about Fragile X but about being a loving and caring Mom and a wonderful person!

I know I''m leaving people out, but this is the list that comes to mind off the top of my head! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I'm just grateful to be a part of the PS family. I'm a member of several forums, but this one has become like home, to me. If I need advice, support, or a good laugh--it's all here. Thanks to everyone...no names, but kind thoughts
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Of course all the PS''ers. So helpful.....and my beloved hubby. He still can make me laugh after all these years. He is my yin to my yang, arm & hammer, spic & span....you guys get it...
41.gif
And my wonderful circle of friends and family.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"As well intentioned as I know these threads are, this is exactly why I refrain from responding to those which tend to single people out. (respond in the sense that I post to the original post) I don't want anybody to feel left out, or as if they don't matter. That's a rotten feeling.... "

This is why I debated about posting this thread for a few days actually...I didn't want anyone to feel left out if they weren't mentioned. But the other forum it was on, the thread was so fun to read and people put reasons why so and so was so special, and I thought that was just so cool. I feel pretty thankful for PS'ers in general because it is everyone that makes this place what it is, but of course there are special people who I go out of my way to read, or people I keep in touch with offline and I am extra thankful for them being as we are kindred spirits! And I know there are lots of others who have the same relationships or feelings about certain PS'ers. Doesn't mean everyone isn't great in their own way...so hopefully no one feels negative about not being mentioned, because that shouldn't be the case. I wanted this thread to just be positive.

There are SO many PS'ers that I have seen come and go since being here, and I miss a lot of them whenever I see an old post. I fondly remember Milly, Mandarine, Codex, Fire&Ice, Punch n'Pie, BlueRoses. Other PS'ers I am grateful for being around...hlmr for having a great sense of humor I can relate to; Kaleigh and DiamondFan for helping me out with all my incessant 'moving to Philly' questions. Skippy for being that incessantly cheerful person in every post. Demelza for our super fun in-sync TiVo'd Bachelor watching sessions. Monnie for your great sense of humor and same stage of life discussions. Ries for having such a super cute doggie that I absolutely love to see pictures of. Surfgirl for having that great knack on telling it like it is, I love reading your posts. Tacori & Elailla for letting us all live vicariously through their new baby travels as well as all the other Preggo PS'ers (keep your baby juju vibes to yourself hehee!). DiverGrrl for being around before and coming back and remembering me! FireGoddess for having such a beautiful pear avatar, I love how you never change it! Widget for letting me try on her amazing Leon asscher ring and being such a fun presence at the Bay GTG's. Nan/Sevens for her compassionate soul and diligence in keeping the SMTR thread up. That takes some serious dedication. MrsSalvo for giving us the option to live vicariously through her eternal setting hunt hehe.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
3.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
To all you wonderful PS'ers, I am thankful for each and everyone of you. With much love, from my heart to yours
face23.gif
! I did end up forgetting some wonderful PS'ers
7.gif
I am sorry but you know I think you are awesome. I just want to say I am thankful for ALL of you; you all have something wonderful to contribute! Happpy Thanksgiving to a Wonderful Group of Sparkle lovers.
biggyhug.gif

All the wonderful PS'ers who listed me I am moved by your sweet thoughts and of course feel the same about you (((hugs)))) and love how wonderful it is to be a part of Pricescope.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve been thinking about this thread and wondered if I should name people specifically. As others have pointed out, everyone is a great contributor to PS, and I truly enjoy reading everyone''s posts. I don''t want someone to feel left out so I''d prefer not to name names. Having said that, I know I feel connected to the following:

those who have been supportive and encouraging to me in so many ways, indirectly and directly
those who are always positive and kind
those who I can see hanging out with offline -- I wish we lived closer
those who share my profession -- I''d love to visit your classrooms and see you in action. It''s fun to bounce ideas off one another.

And to those who mentioned me above, thanks! I feel the same way. I really do wish I lived closer to you so we could hang out in real life. If you''re ever in the Boston/NH/southern Maine areas, I''d love to get together.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 1:35:50 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I realize this is ''online¨ but.. I have friends I met ''online¨ ten years ago and still am friends with today. Its important.. My stars, I found my husband via online.. I look forward to being here, I look forward to new notes, stories, happinesses..

Me too! Wait, that''s not right. I didn''t find your husband online...I found one of my own. Well, soon to be husband anyway.
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t think anyone would mention me and I am shocked and honored. Thank you Kaleigh (always with the best advice), Skippy (the sweetest member for sure),TanDog (hope I didn''t cross the TMI line too much), lumpkin (and fellow kitty lovers) and Ella (can''t wait to meet the twins)! I love you ladies. I think it is so easy to forget our influence on each other. The support system on here is so wonderful. I was only just engaged when I signed up. Now I am married with a baby. I am particularly thankful for all my lovely preggo (and formerly preggo) PSers. I don''t know how I would have gotten through those 9 months w/o all the encouragement, advice, kind words and just listening (for all my vents! And boy did I vent!!!) Even though my time is more limited now know I am always thinking of all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 3:15:28 PM
Author: Mara
hlmr for having a great sense of humor I can relate to;
THANKS MARA, and btw I really don't use that MANY CAPS!!!!LOL Happy Thanksgiving to you, Greg and Portia and all PS'ers celebrating today!

I am thankful to all PS'ers for the uniqueness and diversity they bring to this wonderful forum. Each and every person makes special contributions and gives of his/her time to make this a wonderful place to hang around. I don't post much, but I always look forward to those who give freely of their knowledge and expertise to others who ask for it. It takes special people to give up time and be so helpful to others. I have an extra special respect for those who have been here for years, and still make time to answer questions and give good sound advice. Kudos PS'ers.......you are the best!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 8:44:05 PM
Author: Skippy123
Gosh, this is a tough one because I know I will forget someone and kick myself hard for it. Thanks for all the sweet compliments I feel so Thankful for all you wonderful PS''ers!!! This place is so much fun and thanks Miss Mara for starting this thread!

When I first came to PS the following people helped me and I am thankful for RegularGuy, JulieN and Kcoursolle for sharing all their knowledge! I am so thankful for all the people of Rocky Talky. I try to help but I do not have the knowledge of some of these awesome regulars who hang out over there like Belle, Surfgirl, Nicrez, Mara, Alj, Mrs. Salvo, FireGoddess, Ellen, Lorelei, Sharon, Lynn B, Chrono, Storm, DeeJay, Ebree, and many others!

Andrey, Leonid & Irina for Pricescope and all the wonderful bling and knowledge!!! All the appraisers on Rocky Talky and vendors!

The people of the Weekly Workout Thread, you seriously rock and I heart
emlove.gif
all of you and you know Who you are!! There is so much love and support in that thread
16.gif

The Brides like Lucky, Anchor, Zoe, Harliegh, Haven, Sweetpea, Indie Gal, Iwannaprettyone, Gypsy, Surfgirl, HollyS and Ries. I also loved looking at all the pics during the big day!! The LIW like Alexis, Gwendolyn and Delster

KimberlyH
, she feels like a sister and she is such a caring and loving teacher.

Haven, I love to read her posts and the political ones are intriguing.

SDL, you sounds like an awesome mom and I can almost feel your passion for life!

Maisie for being a doll and loving her family so much!

Madam B, DoorKnobS and Storm for your jokes. hehee

Ellen you and Lorelei make me giggle and warm my heart!

Lumpkin, Tacori, Mrs. Salvo, Diver, Ellen, Kaleigh DiamondFan, Somethingshiny, Tacori and Miranda you are a great moms! I love reading posts about your kiddos! Also, all the wonderful preggos.

Group hug!!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

I''m floored that my name even came up....

I won''t name names as I can commit to the guilt of missing someone. Just know that I am so thankful for P.S and it is truly my daily ray of sunshine, visiting with my online family. I hope that I can contribute half of the love, advice, care and consideration of all veteran PSer''s.

On a special note: my favorite project on here was "project doorknob" with DKS, some may remember.... everyone needs a little DKS in their lives.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is a great idea for a topic, the only trouble is there is no way to list all the great PSers. I am very thankful for this forum as I have had the pleasure of meeting so many PSers IRL. I am especially thankful for the many PSers I have met personally, including Art Nouveau, Widget, Harriet, AsscherGirl, AmberGretchen, KristyDarling, Gypsy, snlee, neatfreak.

Also Nicrez who I have not met IRL but who has been a source of inspiration and very generous with her help. SDL I always love your posts and DeeJay and Diamond Fan and Linda W because she also has a ringneck parrot!

There are so many great people on this forum and I am leaving out so many people who I enjoy reading and am very thankful for. So, like I said at the start, I am thankful for the entire forum, both the consumers who post here and the professionals who assist us all with their knowledge. One of the best forums I have ever seen in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh there are so many of you I don't know where to begin. I have been here almost 3 years now and seen so many come and go, all having and or leaving a legacy or impact on our community. Reena was one of the first that stuck out when I first joined, she just cracked me up. then of course it was sweet Kaleigh and sevens that were the first to PM me back in the day and we became fast friends. firegoddess has received countless emails from me along with diamondseeker, who is my kindrid spirit, deejay, who is the only ps'er i've met in real life and has become such a great friend, add to that list missgotrocks and those are the ladies that not only have had to put up with my setting saga here, but offline as well. I just love all the preggo's and feel like i *know* them now, diver, ella, tacori, TGal, jas etc. and the WWT,sweet skipppy, ellen, lorelei, rod, marcy, tdiddy, etc..i'm still popping in now and then and you all are my inspiration.
mara and alj are two that I tend to always read every word they write and respect their opinions greatly. dani, who i just think is so sweet and love her contributions to the preggo thread. OFG, for having setting issues like me :) Lynn B who is the owner of my favorite WF setting. widget,who brings such great wisdom and knowledge and has a great collection, she's my jewelry hero. Sandiegolady, for being so supportive to folks here. Deco, surfgirl, Tgal and DKS, i love all the humor and snarkiness you ladies are always writing. makes this place soooo much fun and i look forward to your posts. Storm and reg. guy for being so honest and helpful and being some of the only *men* that have stuck around here. and i'm very thankful for all the folks in the trade that participate b/c it's them that really add credibility here. John Q, Garry, Rhino, Neil, Jeff, Richard, Bill, and a big thanks to Leonid and Irina and now Andrey for making this community such a great place to continue to be. I totally miss blueroses and demelza (although she did pop in last week..yay!!)

I'm sure i'll think of more of you...everyone here is what makes this such a great place.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, MrsS...it has been sooooo much fun "shopping" together the last couple of years!

And to the rest of you, I enjoy your helpful and entertaining posts so very much! I couldn''t possibly name names because I would surely leave someone out. Being a teacher, I am always aware of the ones who are left out having their feelings hurt. But PS is a great community and it has been a pleasure getting to know so many people here!

I hope you all had a most wonderful Thanksgiving!! We do have so much to be thankful for!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Awwww....what a sweet thread...

I just know I''ll forget lots of folks..

First PS-er, without a doubt...

MARA! I met her in 2002 when I first came on & thought she was hella cool. My next trip to SF we can go drool over bling and handbags.

Just off the top of my wine addled head:

SanDiegoLady: for listening to my mom-woes and offering wonderful comfort at a hard time--you radiate kindness.

Maisie: for sharing her family with us, as well as being pretty funny a lot of the time.

Skippy: too sweet for her own good, you always make me smile.

Dani: for being there for us pregos -- we need you! (You really put my mind at ease too!! Thank you!)

Tacori, Ellaila, NJC, Tgal, MrsS, and all the prego ps-ers...I am honored to have shared my pregnancy with you, what a fun time that was for me. I thank every one of you & those I failed to mention (again...3 glasses of wine and no sleep last night will do that--LOL)

February 2003 Bride: for being my insanely impossible to satisfy sister in ring settings. She truly understands (or lives, take your pick) my inability to live with one setting for more than 5 minutes. LOL...we are twins, separated at birth. Does this mean I have to get a RB now too? LOL!

Decodelighted: for cracking me up. I may not post much in response (usually skimming quickly on most threads) but you crack me up & I love your insight. Same could be said for DKS.

Cehrabera: My fellow puddletown gangsta.

Mercoledi: because she came to Puddletown & liked it!! (and got me to try Noble Rot...OMG...LOOOOOOVED IT! Why had I not been there before? Where is the emoticon for kicking oneself?_

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock

Thankful? For everyone, beginning with the consumers who make it tick. Gosh I’m humbled by what you all do.I get to call time spent here ‘work’ (well, mostly

12.gif
).You enthusiasts who give so much of your time, so freely, and focus on creating such a warm, welcoming and illuminating community are the heart of PS... I’m thankful for all of you, every day, and for my professional peers, the dedicated admin … and well-cut pie.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Oh, SOOOOO late to this thread (too much FOOD COMA, ladies! LOL), but yeah, PS is a wonderful place. This Sunday (the 25th) marks FIVE YEARS since I first found PS, and it has truly been life altering! People I'm especially thankful for....

Mara....my other 'other half'. She finishes my sentences, shares my sense of humor, and is the closest I'll ever come in this life to knowing what it's like to have a twin. I never imagined our friendship would develop into talking nearly every day and sharing so many life events together. We've traveled many miles to spend time with each other, and she's become one of my closest friends. She's smart, loyal, 'true blue'...... I adore her to bits!
Leonid & Irina - miss them terribly and still appreciate their imagination, which made PS possible.
Garry, who has given so much of himself to this forum and a great tool in the IS
Tgal - SO often, I find myself nodding in agreement to what she writes. No nonsense, no BS, to the heart of the matter.....and she's a doll to boot.
FireGoddess - cracks me up AND shares a love of key lime pie with me!
2.gif
Has AMAZING taste and alway a great read.
John Q - absolutely dedicated to helping people love diamonds; UBER smart and a fellow foodie!
Hlmr - my affection for her wit and the way she thinks has just grown and grown over the years.
Fire & Ice - one of the originals; liked her a ton even when we had opposing views; miss her now.
CaptAubrey - don't see him much now, but I always loved the way he thought....and Hest88 - one of the originals; sharp gal and nice to boot.
Codex and Wonka - guys who brought a refreshing Y-chromosome perspective to the forum.
Canadiangrrl - one of the original Scooby-Doo set - miss her terribly. PQ - one of the originals as well, and miss her presence here.
Lynn for being so darned funny and SO joyfully unapologetic in her love of size.
Rich Sherwood, whose reaction was PRICELESS when he found out I was a woman (LOL), and who has helped tremendously on this board, along with Dave Atlas
RockDoc, who I didn't always see eye to eye with, but whose passion I really respected.
Nan - my anniversary date twin. Wish it were easier to stay in touch with her (have troubles getting my emails through to her), but I think of her quite often.
Selkie and Sumbride; I've met these ladies and found them every bit as charming in person as I did here. These gals really know how to focus on what's important and how to let the minor stuff slide...they inspire me.
KtRN and Shay - I've also met these ladies, and they've become fast friends. We could get into a ton of trouble together, given the opportunity.
All the WWTers; I feel like I know them and their life events so well, it feels like an extended family to me.
Deco, for saying it like it is.....with such aplomb, and IndieGal, who is quite introspective and yet marches to her drummer proudly.
Andrey, who bravely stepped into very difficult shoes to fill and has made the transition more seamless than I'd have imagined.

And of course............lemon pie. Pie makes the world a better place!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results