shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Mommy thread with toddlers 12-36 months

MissChi

Rough_Rock
Hello Mommies!

I have finally decided to come out of lurkerdom and join pricescope! My husband has watched me visit this site in search of inspirations for a future upgrade and told me it was about time I joined! ;-)

I recently found the mommy section on this board and have enjoyed reading your posts. I am a SAHM to a wonderful 15 month old boy. I would love a place to talk to other mommies... especially ones that share the same love for jewelry as I do!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you...

MissChi

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
So I can officially join this thread..(well starting tomorrow)!! C had her first b'day party yesterday and it went well! Well, until she got v. cranky and didn't want to mash her cake so we could take some good photos (haha, isn't that what it's all about?). Oh well, maybe I'll recreate the moment with a cupcake. I had a fabulous party dress for her (which may've led to the crankiness since she couldn't crawl in it!), "cake boss" cake, and some other catered foods. Mostly family and a couple babies. C got sufficeintly spoiled with gifts and attention (I don't remember ever having that many people sing happy b'day to me)! All in all a success, but clean up was not fun (plus had to disinfect toys after one of the babies spit up..urgh!). I can't believe I have a 1 year old now. I hope you'll understand that I'd rather not post photos as I share a lot on this site (like in-law gripes!) and don't want anyone putting 2+2 together. Maybe I'll find you all on FB! Anyway, happy to officially join
35.gif
!

Tacori: C got the Playskool Walk-Ride as one of her gifts ;-).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI MissChi and welcome! So glad you came out of lurkdom and joined!

Janine- glad Chloe''s b-day party went well. Most of us stopped posting pics of our kiddo''s after their 1st b-days. it''s totally okay! we''re happy to have you here "officially"
1.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
misschi
Welcome. So glad you finally decided to join.
Love to hear more about your LO.

Janine
Sounds like Chloe had a great party. Come on and hunt us down on FB. I want to see new pics of C.
Yay for joining us officially.
Did you try out the walk-ride yet? It''s a popular 1st birthday gift. We got one, but we returned it since we know M didn''t like it.

Burk
We are having a hard time with names. I just gave DH a list of names; he picked out 2 for girls and 4 for boys. But then I was saying those names with our last name and they just don''t sound quite right.

Hi to all the mommies and toddlers.

M''s fever is basically gone... well it''s still gong up ocassionally to 99 degrees, but I don''t worry or give medicine if it''s not over 101. She has a runny nose, and coughing b/c she is congested. She is very active and not crabby anymore. So she is recovering.

We took her to our friends'' daughter''s 1st birthday party on Sat. She was getting lots of attention, which was surprising to us since there were quite a few babies/toddlers there. She smiled and waved at people, and did her favorite pose (holding up the peace sign on her right hand) for the camera. She even gave kisses to the hosts when we went to say bye. She never did that before. We are loving this stage.

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
Haha, that is just too cute.
You must be thinking "ok kid, is mommy''s yapping giving you a headache?" when A puts her head on the carpet (I hope it''s not that yucky carpet that left a film on her feet
32.gif
)
Yea, I agree....definitely loving this stage. And it is amazing how much they are picking up on things.
J is no genius, but DH and I think that she actually understands way more than we give her credit too. And when she doesn''t do something we asked, it''s more because she''s being defiant instead of not understanding us
9.gif

36.gif
for the PT discharge! So is A running around like a crazy woman now?

MrsS--
23.gif
Hope Jake is not hurt.
That''s why I walk around J like a shield when we are at the park when there is bigger kids running around.
Not that I''m afraid the other kids would ram into her, but more J charging at them. Actually, she did get ram when she was playing at one of those indoor mall.
This bigger (not necessarily too much older) ran up to her and just shoved her down. J just gave her the stare.

Thanks for the luck...I''ll need as much as I can get.
I just hope it won''t take as long second time around.

Burk--
Poor you and Tayva.
I thought she''d outgrown it by now
7.gif

So are they going to run allergies test this time or will they wait until she''s a bit older?
Hehe, so cute how nurturing T is.
She''ll be a great big sister.
So are you going to wait until T notices her belly before telling her?

MissChi--
35.gif
and welcome!
Any chance we can "see" your little boy? :)
Love your ring set.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Janine--
Glad to hear that Chloe''s party went well.
Yup, come and find us on FB...I''d want to see those bday pictures of C.
And I''m intrigued by the "cake boss" cake.

QT--
Glad to hear that M is on the mend.
And that is too cute w/ the peace sign post.
You''ve got to post a pic of it.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Lili
So you are officially TTCing? I bet this time won't take as long. It doesn't for us; 1.5 yr of not preventing and actively trying vs. 2 cycles if not preventing.
From the videos you posted, I have to say J is quite smart. She seems to understand a lot from you.
The other day, SIL gave M some edamame and she just spat it out. I just thought of how smart J is to know to take the edamame out of the pod and eats them.

ETA: I don't have a pic of her doing the peace sign. I'll have to bug our friend for it. The funny thing is that she is confusing peace and please. We are trying to teach her to sat please when she wants some. So we'll tell her to "say please", and she'll do the peace sign. At first, we thought she was just doing the peace sign since she does it quite often. But then we noticed that she does it every time we tell her to say please. Silly girl.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
bahahaha! Only a fly by to say lili, LOVE the new AV!!!!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Hello to my mommy friends! I haven''t been around this thread in a while since things have been so crazy with me. My leg is finally on the mend from the DVT and therapy is winding down. My hours got increased at work and DH and I are under contract to buy our first home.
36.gif
Once things settle down a bit I''ll be around more and try to keep up with this thread.

James is doing very well; he''s almost 15 months old and thriving. He''s really gotten going on table foods and has actually started to reject the baby food. He''s sleeping much better; often through the night. Growing growing growing - I can''t believe how big my little boy is. He is so clever and sometimes a little trouble maker
3.gif

I hope that all of you are doing well - I miss hanging out here!! I see that some of you are TTC and I wish you the best of luck in that. I love you gals!
1.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
MissChi~Welcome!!
35.gif

Janine~Sounds like C''s party was a hit! Happy B-day Chloe!! I''d love to see pics, too....do come find us on FB!
21.gif

QT~A couple of the boy names we like don''t go well with our last name, either.
7.gif
At least when we know boy or girl we know which one to focus on. What are your favorites right now? Glad M is feeling better.

lili~We were hoping she had outgrown it, too. She may never outgrow it unfortunately.
39.gif
I really do think she''ll be a good big sister. She''s so caring and nurturing with her babies and with our nephew (he''s 9 months). She "played" with him for 45 minutes the other night-bringing him toys and talking to him and singing him the ABC''s. So cute.

Diva~Hey there! Glad your leg is doing better. Sounds like James is doing great.

DH is taking T to the allergist this afternoon. We were lucky enough to get a cancellation but it was during vb practice (which normally wouldn''t be a big deal for me to miss but we have a game tomorrow) so DH is going it alone. He''s never done this before so he was nervous which is funny because he''s a very confident guy. I doubt our allergist will do the allergy tests yet since they''re so horrible to go through. He''ll probably just tell us to continue with zyrtec and start back up with her nebulizer treatments. I''m hoping he combines her prescription, though, so she only has to do one a day. He mentioned doing this at her last appt so I think he will.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!

MissChi

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all of the warm welcomes! I am very glad that I decided to join and have some new mommies to talk to with children of the same age group!

janinegirly - Happy Birthday to Chloe! My son received the Playskool Walk-Ride for his birthday as well... and still loves it three months later! Great toy!

mrssalvo - Thank you, me too! How old is Jake? It sounds like our boys are close in age.

qtiekiki - Thank you. My son''s name is Trevor and he was born in June of 2008. I was a teacher for five years before he was born, but now stay home with him full time. We keep busy with library, music, and playdates each week. Trevor started walking a few months ago, but loves to push around anything with wheels, read books, dance to music, eat!!, and play outside. How old is your daughter?

lili - Thank you. I would love to post a picture, but due to the nature of this public forum... I think I might hold off for awhile. Thanks for understanding.

DivaDiamond007 - It sounds like James and Trevor are the same age! It will be fun to share stories together. Congrats on the house!

Burk - Thank you. I''m glad I''m here! I taught middle school for a few years too. Poor Tayva and her allergies. I have suffered from allergies since I was little and went through all of the testing at a young age. I know how rough it can be.
7.gif

To everyone else... thanks again for welcoming to your board!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Diva
Glad your leg is getting better.
Yay for James STTN most of the time.
Can''t wait for you to be hanging out here more.

Burk
Well you know our last name is one syllable (the p one). DH liked from my list - Jared, Jett, Lucas and Mason for boy. I mean it''s not horribly sounding, but there were better sounding options on the list. I guess those aren''t my favorites from the list (I had a long list for him to narrow down). I forgot which two he liked for girl. I''ll have to check when I get home. He told me to choose my absolute fave from the list, and we can go from there. So we''ll see. And this time, we''ll have to figure out two names if we end up with a surprise baby. Part of me want to use Stanley as the middle name of the boy since that''s my grandpa''s name, but don''t know if he''ll go for it since I already name Meena''s mn after someone.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
qtiekiki: love the new avi--she looks so much older now, and cute peace sign! C does a few cute things now too, I say "one", she''ll say two, but sounds more like "dwo". I''ll say where''s the bunny and she''ll get it, point at a few things I say out loud. It''s cute. Still no consistent mama or dada though (just thrown around but not soley at us!).

burk: hope it goes well with the allergist. How far along are you now?

diva: yay for James STTN and your leg! how''s the househunting going?

misschi: welcome!

mrssalvo: thanks for the "official" welcome, hehe. how''s the little man doing?

lili: love the new avi!

thanks for the b''day wishes, my little baby is now aged in years not months!! eek!

where''s curly and snlee?

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
diva--glad you are on the mend! Totally normal for James to reject baby food--i think co was doing that at around 1 year as well. Wonderful that he is sleeping better!

Lili and QT--man, those are some super cute avis. I need to update mine soon :)

Janine--yay, welcome to the 1+ thread! The b-day party sounded so fun (minus the crankiness) no worries about pic, totally understandable

misschi--welcome, this is a great thread!!!

Burk--how is T this week? How are you feeling?

MrsS--oy, the park does sound stressful! Jake is a monkey for sure! Co can''t climb well, but i fear when he can
3.gif

Hope everyone in your house is feeling better.

Thanks for everyone''s support and input about going back to work fulltime & balancing everything. I have decided to drop the volunteer work and might only help coach this year. That should help. I know it''ll just take time and some better time-management, but hopefully i get in the swing of things soon....
Co is great. He has many more little 2-3 word sentences now and i just can''t get over how i can have a converstation with him. Sometimes i feel like i am talking to a little adult. He doesn''t forget anything. Yesterday when i picked him up after work i mentioned that we would go see Nona in the hospital (my grandma fell and broke her hip) and over an hour later (i had to make a few stops before going to the hospital) He kept chanting/yelling: "mom, Nona" " ohh Mom! NOOONNNAAA!!" He adores his nona so i guess he wasn''t letting me forget that i promised him a visit
5.gif

he''s walking about 95% of the time now (thank gawd--my back is getting a break) but he''s still not totally steady.

Does everyone have halloween costumes yet?! I LOVE halloween and can''t wait to see the outfits.
My mom bought Co a ladybug suit (boy version with a little bow tie) Super cute! I figure he''ll be providing input into his costume next year, so i better get him in something embarassingly adorable while i can
2.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
MissChi~What subject did you teach? Will you go back to teaching when you''re done having kids? I have a great part-time situation (only teach 3 classes) so I love it. Only those who have been through it really know how yucky the allergies can be. The testing is so horrible. I''m so glad our doctor is waiting to do it!

QT~Names are so hard. Maybe once you narrow down to your favorites you guys can really go from there. Don''t you have an appt Friday? Maybe they''ll do a u/s so you''ll know the sex and know which to concentrate on! Keep us posted on name progress....I love to talk names! Oh, and adorable avi!!

Janine~Things went good at the allergist, thanks! I''ll be 21 weeks on Sunday. Crazy how fast it''s gone!!

Jas12~So cute about Co holding you to your promises! Sounds like he''s doing great and you''re really adjusting to the full time thing. Any news on the TTC front?
31.gif
Speaking of Halloween, I need ideas! Last year was so easy because I found this adorable poodle right away and I got it. This year I feel like everything I find just isn''t cute enough.
40.gif
If you see anything, point me in the direction please!

As for us-Tayva looked pretty darn good when she went to the allergist yesterday. Her asthma wasn''t as bad as we were expecting and he said she just has a cold. YAY!!! He did start her on preventative nebulizer treatments, but said once her cold subsides we can quit. In not so good news, I am not doing well at all. I had to go see the allergist today and my asthma is out of control. He had to put me on prednisone. Boo. I know it''s best because I need to breath well so the baby can breath, but taking a steroid just sucks. But, I keep reminding myself I had to do it when I was preggo with T, too. Right around this same time as a matter of fact and she turned out fine.
25.gif

I''ve been meaning to post about this for weeks, but keep forgetting. Tayva WILL not say the number "3" when she''s counting. She says "one, two, two, four."
20.gif
What the heck. Even when asked to repeat you when you say "three" she says "two." I kind of think it''s because she gets a rise out of us (we laugh pretty much every time she does it...whoops) but it''s rather odd. Well, last night, for the first time she actually used "three" when counting and then looked at me for approval and started cheering for herself! My child is so odd.......

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
misschi- Jake will be 18 months next week.

qt-love the "peace" profile pic..too cute!

janine-little man is doing great other than the lingering cold. it just won''t go away. I even let him drink some orange juice yesterday just for the vitamin C hoping it will help him knock it. It doesn''t seem to bother him though and he runs full steam ahead all day long.

Jas12-I think you''ll be glad you trimmed down your schedule a bit. babies grow so fast and I''ve never regretted anything I''ve given up in order to spend the time with my kiddo''s. That is so cute that Co remembered and kept saying Nona. I don''t have a costume for him yet. I just haven''t figured out what I want him to be yet. I''m thinking about making him a Dalmatian puppy b/c he really loves dogs right now.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone!

Burk, glad the allergists went well! And that totally made me laugh that Tayva has an aversion to the number 3, hahaha!

MissChi and Janine, welcome to the toddler thread!!!

QT, what a cute av. She is growing so fast, and yes, it IS a great stage. The second year is so fun.

lili, I said it the other day, but that AV cracks me up. I''m glad you have it up because QT took one of my all time favorite AVs down (I loved the Meena smiling Av!). I need a kiddie av pic chuckle every day. Yes, Amelia has been running around like a crazy woman. Once she got on her feet, she never looked back. She''s still a bit unbalanced on uneven surfaces, but most of the time she''s just fine.

Wanted to ask you, how is daycare? It''s something I''m considering for when she turns 2. I love having her here, but am thinking more socialization would be fun for Amelia.

Diva, good to see you here girl! A kiss to your boy for me!

Jas, I hate halloween, so no, no costume yet. I do have a cheerleader looking dress that someone bought for her, so I''m thinking of getting some pom poms or something and calling it a day. The dress isn''t a costume but it can definitely pass as one. I was never into halloween. And some of the people around here do some really gruesome front lawn decorations that I think are over the top. Beheadings, hangings, that sort of stuff. The house I''m talking about (with the icky beheading scenes) had the cops come to their house. I found this out because my friend is a cop in the city and she told me that a bully had come to their house to taunt the son. The father of the house grabbed the kid and slit his throat. I think the kid was OK, but OMG, what a bunch of nutjobs and obviously that manifested on their lawn on halloween!

That''s awesome that Co is talking so much. I''m not surprised! Amelia is JUST started to say easy words. But not much. Most of my friends kids who are products of bi/tri lingual families have been talking really late, so I''m not too concerned. Still, I am going to ask the doc about it. This kid babbles a LOT. My mom asks if she''s speaking Spanish. My nanny asks if she''s speaking Korean. I''m like, ladies, she''s just BABBLING!

MrsS, time is flying. When you said Jake will be 18 months next week, I thought, "Oh sh*t! That means Amelia is turning 18 months! Wait - she''s older than Jake...is she already 18 months? What day is it? Oh, it''s not the first yet, OK, I didn''t miss the milestone." Yeah, I''m not the world''s greatest mom.
41.gif

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Tgal--a cheerleader would be adorable and you can make the pompoms (ya, just what you want to do right?) do you have a paper shredder at home?
31.gif

I heard it is very common for multi-lingual kids to take longer for full speech. But i would take a kid that knew some words or sentences from another language over just an early talker. It is such a great skill to have and really good for cognitive development. And it''s crazy how quick that babbling turns into recognizable words. We kept hearing Co make some demand each time he was in the kitchen but didn''t know what it was (sounded like "op mal") We finally figured out he was babbling "oatmeal!". He was SO happy when we figured it out. Only problem is, he now demands oatmeal at every.single.meal.
5.gif

I love halloween but not *that* kind of decor. I like big urns of potted mums, pumpkins, lanterns and candles. The fall leaves are in full display right now--vivid reds and orange maples so it''s putting me in a fall-decorating mood--sans severed heads on the front porch. That''s just....
32.gif

Burk--oh yuck, i was on prednisone for breathing troubles in college. It made me feel weird, do you get that side effect? Obviously didn''t effect T, so at least that''s one less thing to worry about. Glad that she is feeling better too. I remember daycare kids skipping numbers when counting--so cute and odd, but it must just be a common thing. Co sorta does that too--he knows his numbers & will say them individually but counts like "one, one, one" while pointing to the next item.
I''ll do a pregnancy test on Friday morn and let you know ( i tested around when my period was due last time and got a neg--followed by a positive 2 days later, so i am waiting this time). The only possible symptom i have is that i''ve been SUPER moody and snappy with poor charlie but that could be due to the craziness that is our life lately, or just plain ol PMS
14.gif
. I would be surprised if it happend this month, but happy
1.gif

MrsS. --you are right, i don''t think we can regret the time we spend with our kids. It really is the best investment (and the reason why i feel so guilty working full time)
Oh a dalmation would be adorable for Jake! What do the girls want to be? I bet they are already discussing it
1.gif

I better do some work--lunch was over 30 mins ago
37.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tgal~I really should get video of her "counting" and post it on FB. It''s quite entertaining.
41.gif
I have read that bi/tri lingual kids talk late as well so I''m sure A''s right on track. I did get a good chuckle out of everyone asking what language she''s speaking, though.
16.gif

Jas12~Luckily the prednisone has no side effects for me and it usually works pretty quickly. I''m just relieved T isn''t struggling with her asthma the way I am! I''m glad to hear that T''s not the only one who skips numbers. So strange. Keep us posted on the baby front. I was so surprised we got preggo when we did so who knows, your surprise might be growing in your belly too!! How is the house coming? I bet that''s super stressful. Can''t wait to start that journey!
40.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
QT--
Great AV!
That is just stinking cute and funny about "please and peace".
M looks so big and mature...and looks like she lost alot of her baby fat too.
How much does she weigh now?
That''s good to hear that it didn''t take you long the second time around.
I sure hope it is the case for me because I can''t afford to take 3 yrs again -- 1/2 yr maybe.
We''ll see how it goes.

TGal--
Haha, thanks. That''s her "stinky face".
I usually make the "pee ewe" face to get her to cooperate w/ me on the poopy diaper change.
One day, I just asked her....where''s your stinky and pee ewe face? Took her a couple of tries to get the full expression :D

Haha, got to laugh on what language A is speaking.
A will be talking in no time. I agree w/ Jas12 that babbling do turn in recognizable words really quick.
I think I told you about my cousin who was "talking" in this foreign language, and literally overnight, she was talking in sentences.
A is going to be like that....her babbling will be complete sentences before long.

That would be a cute halloween outfit.
Can''t wait for the holiday to come so I can see what all the kiddies look like.

Diva--
Glad to hear that your leg is recovering and that James is thriving.
36.gif
on your first home purchase.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Burk--
9.gif
Too cute.
We need to see clips of the counting and her singing the ABC''s.
T will be beyond thrilled when she finds out that she''ll be getting a baby bro/sis to play w/.
Sorry to hear about the allergy and asthma flare-ups.
Hope the meds give you and T relief.

Whatever T is for halloween, she''s going to be cute.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Janine--
Thanks. Sounds like C is starting to understand more and more.
The second year really is amazing and fun.

MrsS--
Jake would be cute as a Dalmatian.
And w/ his ball obsession, you can make the halloween pail out of a cut-out ball.

Jas12--
Like TGal, I''m not surprised at how much Co is talking.
And that''s so cute he didn''t let you forget your promise to visit nona.
Sharp little guy.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Where is Tacori??
Haven''t seen her much on here or any threads lately.
Hope she is ok.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
If anyone finds great halloween costumes/sites, feel free to share! Burk, the poodle does sound cute--T would look cute in anything though!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 2:02:20 PM
Author: Jas12
Burk--oh yuck, i was on prednisone for breathing troubles in college. It made me feel weird, do you get that side effect? Obviously didn''t effect T, so at least that''s one less thing to worry about. Glad that she is feeling better too. I remember daycare kids skipping numbers when counting--so cute and odd, but it must just be a common thing. Co sorta does that too--he knows his numbers & will say them individually but counts like ''one, one, one'' while pointing to the next item.

But each item is "one" :D

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Ok so if we put Co and Chloe together they''ll have one and two down! (she says "dwo dwo" after I say ONE).

lili

Ideal_Rock
TGal--
J is doing so much better in daycare this year.
No bawling when we drop her off, except maybe for those couple of days that she was a bit under the weather or teething.
And she'll come and greet us then run off to continue w/ her activity when we go pick her up.
I think A would really enjoy herself in a daycare environment too, even if she's not a social butterfly like lil MsTayva there.
There is just so much more that she can do at daycare -- different activity stations, the big playground w/ sandboxes, interacting w/ the other kids and teachers.
Are you planning on having her in daycare full-time or part-time?
Are you looking for one near your place?

Hey, you know...you can also look into one of those Gymboree classes?
I've heard wonderful things about them from parents who enrolled their kids.
We didn't because J is already getting enough of the activitiy and interactions at daycare :)

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 5:13:37 PM
Author: janinegirly
Ok so if we put Co and Chloe together they''ll have one and two down! (she says ''dwo dwo'' after I say ONE).

LOL....that''s how J counts too.
I gave her a pack of 4 batteries and asked her how many there are.
She''ll be tapping each one and goes 2, 2, 2
9.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
MissChi
Totally understand you not wanting to post pics. We used to post quite a bit of pictures on here, but most of us stopped when our babies turned one.

Trevor sounds adorable, and your week sounds really fun. He is probably a little over a month older than my daughter. Meena is going to be 14 months tomorrow.

How did you get Trevor to like reading books? Whenever I tried to read to M, she just grabs the book out of my hands or keeps flipping the pages. She doesn’t seem interested in the actual reading.
Janine
Yeah M looks pretty mature in pictures now; she doesn’t look like a baby anymore. Hehe.

Wow I bet C will start speaking soon. M is mostly babbling still. We know she understands what we are saying b/c she will do what we ask/say. And she also throws mama and daddy around a lot, but she does call DH daddy.

We got M’s costume at Toys R Us. I hope it doesn’t get too hot since the bodice is velvet, but I think we are ok since it’s sleeveless. I’ve looked at PBK, Children’s Place, Disney Store and ON for costumes, but nothing caught my eyes.
Jas12
It’s so cute that you can have conversation with your little man. His verbal skill is amazing.

So funny that he reminds you about visiting NONA.

Yay for Co walking most of the time. He’s going to start running soon.

I bet Co will look cute as a ladybug. We got M her costume back in August. She is going to be Tinkerbell. I was planning for something less girly, but we saw the costume and we just love it.
Burk
Yes I have an appt this Friday, but we’ll still have to do two names since DH wants to be surprised. Although, I would work harder on the one we actually need. =D

Glad Tayva is doing well, and just has a cold. Sorry about your asthma.

I think skipping number is pretty common. Our nephew did it too when he was younger. But it’s so funny that she cheered for herself when she got number “three”.
MrsS
Jake would look adorable as a dalmatian with a black little nose. What are the girls going to be?

It seems that being sick doesn’t bother them as much as it bothers us. I feel bad when I hear M cough, but she just goes right along playing.

Hope he gets rid of the lingering cold soon.
Tgal
How funny that your mom and nanny think Amelia is speaking Spanish and Korean.
I think M is having the same problem since we speak multiple languages around her. And it’s probably worse for M since I have a hard time speaking to her in one language, and I know the inlaws speak to her in different languages and dialects during the day. So she is probably really confused.

I figure it’s time to change av since that other one is from 5 months ago. LOL.

The cheerleader outfit sounds great, especially since you already have a dress that can work.
That’s a crazy story. I am not into the whole beheading and gruelsome part of Halloween, but I do love the cute toddler costumes.

Good luck with deciding on and choosing daycare. We plan to put M in daycare when she is 2 also, and hoping that she can get in the daycare at DH’s work. Hopefully MIL can handle a toddler and an infant for about two months by herself before then.
Lili
Forgot to say that I love your new av… so stinking cute.

Last month, M weighed 20lb 9oz (still about 6oz below her 9 months weight). She is definitely not a chubber like she used to be. My mom keeps saying M just has a big head now.

I’ve read somewhere that being pregnant usually works out any fertility issues that a couple have. Fingers crossed for you.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny Tessa says "one, two, three, four, six, nine, ten." I am so behind. Thanks Lili for looking out for me. My life has just been a lot to handle lately. I try to read when I can. I am wishing all of you the best.

I promised some flower girl pics so here they are. The photographer just posted them today.

Tessa_flowergirl.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results