shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewellery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 7:53:41 PM
Author: sparkles
Hi there,

Sorry about the delay...been a bit busy. I will contact the administrator with my number to give to you .....Hubby is out all next week so could meet you 1 night as well....

By the way......is there any sparklies we haven''t seen yet......hahah

Lol
Sparkles,

l''ll do the same. That''d be great, though not sure what evening I can make it. I am seeing my best friend practically everyday next week and most evenings. Perhaps Tuesday or Wed night (in addition to Monday during the day)? Let me know what suits you. If we do an evening out, how abt martinis at the Oriental Hotel (they have happy hour from 5-7pm, where all martinis are half-price and they serve free steak sandwiches too)? or whatever you may like, I am easy.

I think that''s it. Everything on my list is what I currently have in my possesion, tho'' I know I''ve not taken photos of everything yet. I do have some other stuff, which I have either given or loaned to my Mom (but I think she may have given some of it away or lent them to my sisters / SIL''s). I am currently coveting a couple of coloured stones at the shops but want to do my homework. I love Harriet''s new coloured stones and Independent Gal''s new ring too.

Hope to see you soon.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 8:52:20 PM
Author: Harriet
Lien,
May I please come play with the box?
With pleasure!! But only if you let me play with your beautiful huge ACA, your HWs, ACA studs, FM watch, bracelet, necklace etc. he he
2.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lien, I love the way your bands look stacked together! You''ve inspired me to check out some rings to flank my current eternity band when I go to the gem show next week!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh oh, here comes Dee Jay and the brick.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2007 10:18:54 PM
Author: lienTN
With pleasure!! But only if you let me play with your beautiful huge ACA, your HWs, ACA studs, FM watch, bracelet, necklace etc. he he
2.gif
Aiyoh, are you keeping track of me? Of course I''ll let you play with my stuff -- I''ll be too preoccupied with yours. Btw, what bracelet are you talking about?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 10:35:41 PM
2.gif

No no, not The Brick--just my eternity band! I don''t think I''ve got enough finger for things on either side of the The Brick, LOL!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Btw, if you ever pick me up at O''Hare, all I have to do is to look out for The Brick, right?
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 10:39:07 PM
Author: Dee*Jay

Date: 5/19/2007 10:35:41 PM
2.gif

No no, not The Brick--just my eternity band! I don''t think I''ve got enough finger for things on either side of the The Brick, LOL!

DJ, Harriet, you gals crack me up!!
9.gif

DJ, I am soooo JEALOUS of your get-together in Chicago!! You''re gonna have so much fun!! [pouting!!].

My hubby is from Chicago originally. We''re going back there end Aug/ early September for a wedding, but I am not allowed to bring all my bling!!
7.gif
. Would still love to meet up with you and any other Chicagoans (?).

elle

Shiny_Rock
Pretty new addition! Sorry it wasn''t what you had in mind though! It looks really good as a stacking ring!

Ahhhhh - the green appletinis and chocolate martinis and steak sandwiches at Mortons! I''m drooling at the thought already! I heard that they now restrict you to taking only 1 at a time? They brought us a platter of it when we were there last - which was nice!

Harriet - I''ve been away for a little more than 10 yrs.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elle,

You''ve been away slightly longer than I have though. Do you miss the food?
5.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 10:58:06 PM
Author: elle
Pretty new addition! Sorry it wasn''t what you had in mind though! It looks really good as a stacking ring!

Ahhhhh - the green appletinis and chocolate martinis and steak sandwiches at Mortons! I''m drooling at the thought already! I heard that they now restrict you to taking only 1 at a time? They brought us a platter of it when we were there last - which was nice!

Harriet - I''ve been away for a little more than 10 yrs.
Really, Elle? Where and when did you here that? I was last there abt a month and a half ago, and I think I ate six (yes, six!!
3.gif
) steak sandwiches.

elle

Shiny_Rock
Miss would be an understatement. Actually it's the reason I learnt to cook! I live to eat.
9.gif

My gf told me instead of passing out platters to the tables, they request that you take only 1 at a time and wait for the waiter to come around again - which seem like a l-o-n-g time during happy hour esp after a few appletinis!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
SIX?!
Btw, I still don''t know which bracelet you''re talking about. The one I have is a mere Goldheart. Maybe, if I''m very lucky, I''ll have a Trinity bracelet to show you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 10:37:46 PM

Date: 5/19/2007 10:18:54 PM
Author: lienTN
2.gif
Aiyoh, are you keeping track of me? Of course I'll let you play with my stuff -- I'll be too preoccupied with yours. Btw, what bracelet are you talking about?

Actually, I've lost track of your already have as well as will have (in the pipeline, on wishlist) jewellery!!
2.gif

Don't you have a tennis bracelet that fits snugly, given to you by yr dear parents?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do -- from Goldheart. That said, it''s very dear and I wear it often.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2007 11:08:08 PM
Author: elle
Miss would be an understatement. Actually it''s the reason I learnt to cook! I live to eat.
9.gif

My gf told me instead of passing out platters to the tables, they request that you take only 1 at a time and wait for the waiter to come around again - which seem like a l-o-n-g time during happy hour esp after a few appletinis!
Weird!!
33.gif
. No waiter''s ever told me that!! Maybe they know better than to mess with me, me and the hungry look on my face LOL!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Elle,
Do you live anywhere near me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results