shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewellery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DJ, many thanks!! I WILL take pictures of those hanging from my ears, just for you!
1.gif

Your "brick" is so awesome looking
30.gif
30.gif
. I am totally floored by it.
30.gif
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Widget, thank you so much.

That means a lot, coming from you, Widget. You have a really amazing collection
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I''ve enjoyed looking at them so much. You have a great eye for detail and I really like your "collecting philosophy".

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lisa, thank you. This also means a lot coming from you. I know you have an amazingly beautiful collection.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And I will take more photos....
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harriet,

"IF"??? I thought you''re coming back in August for sure?
7.gif

I am definitely looking forward to playing dress-up with your own awesome collection, particularly yr latest acquisition.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 2:11:39 PM
Author: sparkles
Lien. very beautiful collection. You and I shud get together at coffee bean. We are both experiencing the same thing with our rings at the moment. Maybe we both need a little perspective. Your 3ct rb is outta this world. But if you have doubts about it , you won''t be happy no matter what setting you put it in. I agree that a fancy maybe the way to go in bigger size.
36.gif
36.gif
Sparkles,
Are you in Singapore too?
21.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 11:29:23 PM
Author: lienTN
Harriet,

'IF'??? I thought you're coming back in August for sure?
7.gif

I am definitely looking forward to playing dress-up with your own awesome collection, particularly yr latest acquisition.
1.gif
I'm coming home alright, but who knows if I get to come over?
2.gif

I'm not sure if I should travel with my entire collection. It would horrify my thrifty parents.
When you get a chance, I'd appreciate your input on my ring re-set (it's on Rocky Talky).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.gif
SDL,

9.gif
. I AM a silly one!
9.gif

And thank you thank you. I will take more close-ups later (but really the band on my solitaire is nothing to speak of). Watch this space!!
2.gif
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles,

I am totally in love in your new ring
30.gif
30.gif
. I can't believe you're comtemplating replacing the centre stone, it's absolutely stunning and HUUUGGEEEE. Maybe we should get some perspective.

I would love to meet up with you for coffee, a slice of cake and best of all, TO OGLE OUR BLING TOGETHER!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 11:37:57 PM
Sparkles,

I am totally in love in your new ring
30.gif
30.gif
. I can''t believe you''re comtemplating replacing the centre stone. Maybe we should get some perspective.

I would love to meet up with you for coffee, a slice of cake and best of all, TO OGLE OUR BLING TOGETHER!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so jealous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
lien, your collection is gorgeous! WOW! Your engagement ring is like a disco ball in that one photo! And I think you need to call your dangling blingy earrings your "movie star" earrings from now on! More pics, please!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is stupendous. I really loved the 3-4th pictures of the sparkles.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I am in Singers.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkles,
I''m a Singapore girl born and raised. That''s the first time I''ve heard it called "Singers!"
1.gif
Btw, do you know any good bench people there?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 3:47:47 AM
Ok, here they are, boys and girls...some of them anyway...
First of:
my box of goodies...
Love that box of goodies LienTN!
30.gif

Those "danglies" are really nice! Your e-ring is off-the-charts WOW!
30.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien,
Where are we going to meet to play without being robbed?

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Lien,

I love every single piece in that box esp. your e-ring. Do you wear your e-ring daily? Do many in Singaporeans wear huge rings on a daily basis? I know that people across your border don''t, so just curious.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kcoursolle, thanks!
1.gif
. Thanks for looking also.

Love the new pics of yr ring...keep them coming
36.gif
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, thanks
1.gif
. And thanks for looking.

Love yr ring, particularly the unique setting. Really brings out the beaty of the centre stone
30.gif
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MWG, he he!!
9.gif
. It''s funny cos I only discovered PS not so long ago! I love being here
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Thanks for looking also.

Btw, are you in S''pore too?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, thing2of2, very kind of you!! Yes, the e-ring is very very firey. I constantly find myself staring at it and am caught by surprise sometimes by huge flashes of light from the ring! Absolutely amazing!! When I first had the ring, I couldn''t figure out where the flashes came from, LOL, thought it was some small lightning coming from the sky (no kidding...really).

The earrings are very blingy too. I can only wear them for evening outs, special occasions, that sort of thing, which is exactly what I wanted them for.

Thanks again. More pics coming, I promise (the editing is kind of a bit of a PITA!!
3.gif
, though all yr ladies'' compliments make it all worthwhile!
1.gif
).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Gothgrrl, very sweet of you!
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Starryeyed!! I love your collection too. Yr latest acquistion is absolutely breathtaking, absolutely to-die-for!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harriet,

Oh there are so many places in S''pore. Any 5-star hotel would be good. Starbucks or Coffeebean is ok too.

Generally, S''pore is fairly safe, you know that.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewels,

Thanks for your kind compliment, again!
1.gif

Yes, I do wear my e-ring everyday. I even used to wear it to sleep when I first got it, he he
9.gif

What I observe is that many (most? not sure) Singaporeans tend to wear smaller e-ring. In fact, mine is a 10 yr-anniversary upgrade (but that's not what you're asking, right?
2.gif
). They tend to spend more money on cars, houses etc. Having said that, there are a lot of 'tai-tai's" here (women with lots and lots of money, either their own/ family's or hubby's or both) who wear huge honkers (4-6carats are the norm), complete with blingy watches, designer gear, sports cars etc as well as palatial homes. It still surprises me (I am not from Singapore originally), despite having lived here for the past 7 yrs, how much money there seems to be around here.

My friends wear a mix, some have smaller e-rings, some have up to 6 carat-rings, but interestingly, these friends with bigger bling are either Americans or have lived in the US at some point.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 7:03:40 AM
Harriet,

Oh there are so many places in S''pore. Any 5-star hotel would be good. Starbucks or Coffeebean is ok too.

Generally, S''pore is fairly safe, you know that.
You are going to trot that box of yours out in public?!
9.gif

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Hi again,

I''m still obsessing.....

Sports car, fancy watch and beautiful house.....hahahahhha that wud be moi...haahah when do u want me to rock by and pick you up in my BMW 650 convertible? It will have to be a sunny day so we can wave our arms out of the car and bling it down orchard road......
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m free Monday after 11am, tues after 10, wed after 11 and thurs after 11. I"d like to c ur massive rb so u can still b safe and leave the rest at home...

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! I love the 3ct RB. It is beautful
30.gif

elle

Shiny_Rock
Very elegant collection LienTN! Wear them in good health!

The only 6cts I''ve seen in S''pore were on the Mondial jewellers full page ads in the ST when I was growing up!

Are you still intent on resetting your rock?
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 9:33:11 AM
Author: sparkles
Hi again,

I''m still obsessing.....

Sports car, fancy watch and beautiful house.....hahahahhha that wud be moi...haahah when do u want me to rock by and pick you up in my BMW 650 convertible? It will have to be a sunny day so we can wave our arms out of the car and bling it down orchard road......
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I''m free Monday after 11am, tues after 10, wed after 11 and thurs after 11. I''d like to c ur massive rb so u can still b safe and leave the rest at home...
Sparkles,
Can I have a ride when I''m home?
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2007 11:01:10 AM
Author: elle
Very elegant collection LienTN! Wear them in good health!

The only 6cts I''ve seen in S''pore were on the Mondial jewellers full page ads in the ST when I was growing up!

Are you still intent on resetting your rock?
1.gif
Elle,
When did you leave Singapore? I left before my generation started getting married, so I have no idea what sizes go on at home.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results