shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hello, my name is Luckyeshe, and I''m a girl scout cookie addict. I love me some thin mints and that''s why I have 4 boxes currently in my fridge chilling and I intend to go to a sam''s club or costco to buy me more boxes of the yummy goodness!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 10:40:39 PM
Author: Lilac

Date: 3/1/2010 10:06:30 PM
Author: April20
We just booked our late summer vacation! We got a great deal and are super excited. Now to convince others to go with us like last year.

Yayy!! Where are you going?
Mayan Riviera. It''s soooo inexpensive to go to a good resort in Mexico. Lots of resorts = competitive pricing!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
My husband gave me my birthday present a day early since ill be away at my moms sugery all day tomorrow. I''m getting LASIK! Yayayayaya! I get to make my consulatation appointment tomorrow!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 10:55:17 PM
Date: 3/1/2010 10:40:39 PM

Author: Lilac

Date: 3/1/2010 10:06:30 PM

We just booked our late summer vacation! We got a great deal and are super excited. Now to convince others to go with us like last year.

Yayy!! Where are you going?
Mayan Riviera. It''s soooo inexpensive to go to a good resort in Mexico. Lots of resorts = competitive pricing!

Ooh I hope you''ll post pics when you come back! (I know it''s a while from now... but sometimes in these cold snowy winters it helps to think of pretty warm weather places...)
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2010 8:36:09 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
I''m back from new mexico! Had a great time but didn''t really get out a whole lot to really check out albuquerque. We''re going back this summer and then again in october for the balloon fest :) We were in the northern part of the city in the heights if freke or monkie know where that is. Glad to be back and online again! :)
Too bad it was gloomy while you guys were here. Was the house in Tanoan or another community? My dad''s house is in the foothills, so I''m pretty familiar with the area.

April20

Ideal_Rock
It''s snowing here. Again. It''s the third time this winter and it''s MARCH for goodness sake! There is a reason I moved to ATL. That reason would be that winters are supposed to be short and it''s not really supposed to snow. Mother nature renegged on her deal.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''m currently in the hospital surgical waiting area waiting for my mom to get out of her kidney stone surgery
7.gif

however, yay for wi-fi and me remembering to bring my laptop! i just went to the gift shop and bought her a little piggy stuffed animal. she loves pigs.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:02:13 PM
Author: charbie
i''m currently in the hospital surgical waiting area waiting for my mom to get out of her kidney stone surgery
7.gif

however, yay for wi-fi and me remembering to bring my laptop! i just went to the gift shop and bought her a little piggy stuffed animal. she loves pigs.
I hope it goes well and your Mom feels okay after they''re done.

Glad you remembered your laptop. You don''t want to be stuck reading 2 year old magazines!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
The main actor and actress from Twilight are a waste of picture space! They''re unattractive, and overhyped.
20.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:06:36 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 12:02:13 PM
Author: charbie
7.gif

I hope it goes well and your Mom feels okay after they''re done.

Glad you remembered your laptop. You don''t want to be stuck reading 2 year old magazines!
thanks! just found out they are done, and her stone must have passed at some point in the past week. seriously? poor thing just had to go thru all this over a stone that wasn''t there anymore. i''m NOT a happy camper, and i''m sure she won''t be either. but, at least she had no complications and it has jumpstarted her to get her health in order (she''s a tiny little thing but doesn''t take great care of her body.)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:44:11 AM
Author: FrekeChild

I''m back from new mexico! Had a great time but didn''t really get out a whole lot to really check out albuquerque. We''re going back this summer and then again in october for the balloon fest :) We were in the northern part of the city in the heights if freke or monkie know where that is. Glad to be back and online again! :)

Too bad it was gloomy while you guys were here. Was the house in Tanoan or another community? My dad''s house is in the foothills, so I''m pretty familiar with the area.

It was in another community, I''m not sure the name but it was about a block or two from le cueva high school
I couldn''t believe how all the houses looked alike! I loved it but dh didn''t really dig it, meh I can''t wait to come back. Also I was very impressed at how the underpass on a bridge we drove under was lit up with changing colors of light lol, I guess it doesn''t take much to impress me
3.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:28:07 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
The main actor and actress from Twilight are a waste of picture space! They''re unattractive, and overhyped.
20.gif

I''m a twilight nut lol
9.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
20.gif

I 100% agree with you. And what''s even worse is they have NO CHEMISTRY together. The book dripped chemistry and there''s absolutely nada, zip, zilch with them.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/2/2010 12:43:44 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

20.gif

I 100% agree with you. And what''s even worse is they have NO CHEMISTRY together. The book dripped chemistry and there''s absolutely nada, zip, zilch with them.
I third that...they''re so friggin BORING.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 1:11:57 PM
Author: puppmom

Date: 3/2/2010 12:43:44 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

20.gif

I third that...they''re so friggin BORING.
i stopped watching the 1st movie, and unless someone can prove to me that the rest have any entertainment value at all- i''m not watching them either. it''s disappointing considering how i couldn''t put the book down (tho got kind of sick of reading over and over again about the coldness of edward''s skin, the kisses, etc. it got a bit repetitive...)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit, part of the reason I like the movies so much is just because I like Robert Pattinson. I loved him in harry potter and can''t wait to see his new movie coming out :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 12:35:36 PM
Date: 3/2/2010 12:44:11 AM
Author: FrekeChild
It was in another community, I''m not sure the name but it was about a block or two from le cueva high school
I couldn''t believe how all the houses looked alike! I loved it but dh didn''t really dig it, meh I can''t wait to come back. Also I was very impressed at how the underpass on a bridge we drove under was lit up with changing colors of light lol, I guess it doesn''t take much to impress me
3.gif
I''m pretty sure I know the general area you''re talking about. I used to work at the Cold Stone close to La Cueva. I can tell you didn''t really go anywhere-the houses in the older areas of town (well, like 20s-70s) have a bit more variation, as well as grass and trees. I swear, they aren''t all adobe/stucco!

I bet our former mayor would be thrilled to hear about the lights on the overpass making an impression--he spent a lot of money making the freeways look nice.
1.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I said I was craving pizza earlier today, so my husband ordered it for dinner (without my knowing the details).

FOUR pizzas for two people. Two larges and two extra larges. He said this way, we'd have leftovers.

No kidding.

14.gif
3.gif

Anyone know how to quietly dispose of a large quantity of pizza without getting caught?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
DD gets back from Europe tomorrow, I can''t wait to see her.

She has called me on Skype several times , loving Skype.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 8:27:36 PM
Author: E B
I said I was craving pizza earlier today, so my husband ordered it for dinner (without my knowing the details).

FOUR pizzas for two people. Two larges and two extra larges. He said this way, we''d have leftovers.

No kidding.

14.gif
3.gif

Anyone know how to quietly dispose of a large quantity of pizza without getting caught?
Do you have dogs? Or do your neighbors have dogs? Or teenage boys? Either one will rid you of that pizza!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea why I''m still up and both of my dogs are passed out! I wish I could have the life of a dog! Well, one of my dogs or any of the other PSers dogs, anyways!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got a call saying that we have a 2 hour delay, and I was ready to walk out the door in a bit. I wish we had gotten this call earlier so that I could have gone back to bed.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

FOUR pizzas for two people. Two larges and two extra larges. He said this way, we''d have leftovers.

No kidding.

14.gif
3.gif

That''s really funny, EB!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

No kidding.

14.gif
3.gif

Don''t throw it out! Wrap each slice in aluminum foil and freeze. The next time you get a craving, you''ll have it as soon as you want it. It reheats nearly perfectly.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 5:44:29 AM
Author: ZoeBartlett
I just got a call saying that we have a 2 hour delay, and I was ready to walk out the door in a bit. I wish we had gotten this call earlier so that I could have gone back to bed.
Don''t you hate that when it happens! Hope you have safe travels, Zoe!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock

No kidding.

14.gif
3.gif

Yes, you take two pieces and send the rest to me!
18.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
freke- i even took a picture of the lights! I was so bummed out because the picture came out blurry and I asked DH to turn around and drive back so I could take another one and he thought I was nuts lol

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly E B! That''s a lot of pizza!
----------------------

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to purchase hand potted bowls created by the Ceramic Arts Club at my college. The bowls were only $10 each, and all the proceeds go to charity.

As a long-time collector of hand potted mugs, I was so excited to buy a couple hand potted bowls. When I got to the event and saw the bowls I could not believe my eyes--they are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

SO . . . I bought 16 of them.
12.gif
If it makes it any better, I plan on giving four to my mom.

I couldn''t help myself! They''re gorgeous, and I''ve always said that I eventually want to have an entire set of dishware made up of eclectic hand potted dishes.

Check these out:

BowlsHavenPSSSSS.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yesterday, I went to my dr. to add an additional anti-depressant because the one I have isn't working good enough. He abruptly said he wants me on 10 mg of Ritalin per day and wrote up an RX. I'm totally confused about this as I don't have ADD or anything like that. He won't give me SSRIs or Wellbutrin, so what in the world am I suppose to do? I'm to pick up the RX today and am too afraid to take it. (maybe I should start a thread on this?)

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven, those are beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results