carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 7:46:55 PM
Author: Maisie
I love how my cat Gracie has grown to trust me enough that she sleeps on my bed with me.
1.gif
Awww - that''s so nice!! Makes me think about my kitty - she did that with me every night!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 7:54:53 PM
Author: joflier

I love how my cat Gracie has grown to trust me enough that she sleeps on my bed with me.
1.gif
Awww - that''s so nice!! Makes me think about my kitty - she did that with me every night!

It''s a huge step forward for her. I think she was nervous of my husband. I prefer sleeping with her anyway. She doesn''t take up the whole bed
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 7:57:13 PM

Date: 2/25/2010 7:54:53 PM
Author: joflier

1.gif

It''s a huge step forward for her. I think she was nervous of my husband. I prefer sleeping with her anyway. She doesn''t take up the whole bed
9.gif
Bet she doesn''t snore, either!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
kitteh snuggles are some of the best kind! Next to bebe snuggles that is!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
No snoring, no stealing the duvet. And no bad attitude! She is the perfect buddy!

HH, The only one who beats her on hugs is James, he whispers that I''m beautiful. You can''t beat that! He is still my baby!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww James is such a good little man!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is. It''s hard to believe how different he is from his dad. Thank goodness. Ok, now it''s the pms talking!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha no it''s not, that''s honesty talking! Take it as a compliment to your good nature and good nurturing.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Well, I gave up on getting out of New York by airplane and am now taking my first ever trip on Amtrak. I''m excited. I''ve got a hotel in DC tonight and DH will fly up tomorrow and meet me. We''re spending the weekend and then we''ll fly home to ATL Sunday. I was NOT going to miss this trip!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m still feeling depressed about being laid off and I don''t think DH really understands how crappy it makes you feel
7.gif
I tried to explain it and he still doesn''t "get" it. sigh.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 8:34:47 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
I''m still feeling depressed about being laid off and I don''t think DH really understands how crappy it makes you feel
7.gif
I tried to explain it and he still doesn''t ''get'' it. sigh.
I''m sorry. It SUCKS to get laid off. I got laid off from my job of nearly 8 years abot 18 months ago and I cried for two days. DH just kept handing me cocktails.....

The job market is tough right now, but it WILL get better!! I am sure you will find something soon.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 8:37:34 PM
Author: April20
Date: 2/25/2010 8:34:47 PM

7.gif
I tried to explain it and he still doesn''t ''get'' it. sigh.
I''m sorry. It SUCKS to get laid off. I got laid off from my job of nearly 8 years abot 18 months ago and I cried for two days. DH just kept handing me cocktails.....

The job market is tough right now, but it WILL get better!! I am sure you will find something soon.

I really would love to just go to the tavern down the street right now but DH doesn''t drink so we don''t drink very often
40.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
He must have had a REALLLLY bad day too because he thought drinks sounded like a good idea, well how about that

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
I need to tell my husband to stay away from my Girl Scout cookies or he will pay dearly...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/25/2010 8:25:13 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Hahaha no it''s not, that''s honesty talking! Take it as a compliment to your good nature and good nurturing.
I will. You are right. I am fabulous
9.gif

HVVS

Brilliant_Rock

hehe I sleep with two cats in bed with me now. They were glad when I got rid of the husband. The cat who was formerly an alley cat loves the housecat life, will not go near the outside door, and sleeps under the covers in cold weather, with his head on the spare pillow.

I just wanna say: I hope the gods of winter are happy now. I am sick of the snow, sick of the scraping sound of the snowplows, sick of watching that spray salt eating the fenders off my truck (pieces are falling off), and now I am sick and tired of the leaking roof that was caused by the 24" of snow AND the freeze/thaw cycles that made splits in the roofing that requires a commercial roofer to fix. $^%#%$^$%&^#$%&%#$!!!!!

É

étoile

Good morning everyone. I don''t know why but I woke up in the best mood today. It''s really nice because I''ve been feeling rather blah lately.
Snuggling with the kitties is the best. They look so content purring under the blanket.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I''m just stoked that I woke up without a hangover. If I have even one drop of alcohol, I''m guaranteed to wake up with the worst headache ever. I splurged and had 2 drinks last night lol and woke up feeling peachy keen!

Oh and I made a mental note last night to dress nice today because of yesterday lol so I did :)

And I have maple brown sugar oatmeal...

that''s all!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I thought I was soooooo smart getting myself to DC for our weekend away on Amtrak since my flight home from NY got all messed up. It might all backfire on me because the winds are SO bad here that planes aren''t flying into Reagan right now. DH is delayed a couple hours and hopefully he''ll get here soon! In the meantime, I''m going to take myself to the Museum of Natural History. Not only do they have things that sparkle, I think they have a visiting diamond!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 9:45:07 AM
I thought I was soooooo smart getting myself to DC for our weekend away on Amtrak since my flight home from NY got all messed up. It might all backfire on me because the winds are SO bad here that planes aren''t flying into Reagan right now. DH is delayed a couple hours and hopefully he''ll get here soon! In the meantime, I''m going to take myself to the Museum of Natural History. Not only do they have things that sparkle, I think they have a visiting diamond!
<~~~ jealous
hope you have a good time april!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 9:45:07 AM
Definitely check out the hall of gems .....it should be really quiet today because of all the snow!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
monarch - you''re so sweet. I''ll try to share a bit tonight. I''m not sick though :) And fortunately my back is getting much better.

My cousin had a baby boy last night!!!!!!!! His name is Landon!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hey Smurf - sorry to hear about you getting laid off!!!
7.gif
Hugs!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My feet are so cold I have them wrapped up in my jacket!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 10:38:33 AM
Author: dragonfly411
monarch - you''re so sweet. I''ll try to share a bit tonight. I''m not sick though :) And fortunately my back is getting much better.

My cousin had a baby boy last night!!!!!!!! His name is Landon!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks joflier, it sucks but I''m feeling better each day

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2010 10:57:40 AM

Thanks joflier, it sucks but I''m feeling better each day
Is it a temporary layoff, or permanent?

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Last night I learned a valuable lesson. Just bc you are only staying one night in a hotel does not mean you should go cheap. The walls were thin as paper so I woke up twice in the middle of the night due to screaming and singing preteens in the room next door. It was just a terrible experience all around.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I always expect an easy drive to work and an easy day at work on Fridays.

There was traffic just as I left my house from a four car accident, and I''m busier today than the past few days!
38.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I love how people who can walk to work came in late when I managed to track in from the suburbs AND be early! Weather is not a late excuse when you live 5 blocks away!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
unfortunately it''s permanent

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results