color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1320362562|3053509 said:
Yssie|1320360505|3053489 said:
I get into the car after work and turn on the light to put my phone and cards away.

There's a GIANT single-strand cobweb stretching from seat-side to dashboard. Right in front of me.

OMG. I didn't - quite - shriek - it was a *very* close thing. My car is *immaculate*, how in the world did a spider get inside??

:errrr: :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

No worries--like the candy, Halloween leftovers! :devil:

cheers--Sharon

::snort:: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Yssie - They sometimes will find ways in through the air conditioning system, or could even have been attached to something you had taken in the car, like a bag, or box, etc. I have had a couple in my vehicles over the years. Eventually he'll either die or make his way out since there's nothing to eat in there.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Leaf blowers are awesome

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Life would be so much easier if I could post photos from my iPad. :(sad

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I just got my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length. It's been a long time since it's been this short.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet|1320496317|3054503 said:
I just got my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length. It's been a long time since it's been this short.

Pics?
Do you like it? I got my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length last spring and it was freeing and it looked healthier. I am back to shoulder length again now but I liked the change. Sometimes change is good to freshen up your style. Hope you like your new hairdo!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
missy|1320496699|3054506 said:

Pics?
Do you like it? I got my hair cut from shoulder length to chin length last spring and it was freeing and it looked healthier. I am back to shoulder length again now but I liked the change. Sometimes change is good to freshen up your style. Hope you like your new hairdo!

I took pics but they made me look like I could have a starring role in a zombie flick... I never realized the I had such dark circles under my eyes.

I do like the cut very much. The only downside is that it needs to be blown dry while using a round brush, something that always makes me feel like I need detachable arms or something.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

oooo, would love to see pics!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No Brad, no! DON'T DO IT! :errrr:

:wink2:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sister just told me about a HILARIOUS little anecdote from watching our cousin's son this weekend. My sister is QUITE pregnant, and the little guy asked her if her baby lived in her belly, and she said yes, he does live in there. Then he touches her left boob and says "well then who is living in there?"

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HALLELUJAH, WHOOPEEEEEE, praise the gods, goddesses, deities of all religions, and the headmaster of Hogwarts.....after 5 years of whining from the populace of southern Oregon Trader Joe's is coming fall 2012. And, the icing on the cake -- REI is coming also. I will no longer have to drive 3 hrs. to get my fix from both stores. Sigh...I am fulfilled.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving the CMA tribute to Glenn Campbell... <3

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1320906874|3058423 said:

I enjoyed that as well. But. I am so disgusted with the results again this year that I don't think I'll watch again. Last year was bad enough. For Taylor Swift to be the second woman ever to win Entertainer of the Year? Disgusting. Jason Aldean has had numerous number one hits in the past year, including one that was played on main stream radio as a duo with Kelly Clarkson. He's toured, and put on amazing shows for his fans. How that little girl won over him, OR Blake Shelton is completely beyond me. Her thank you speech included more pop and rap artists than it did country artists. It is the COUNTRY Music Awards. I was also disappointed that The Band Perry won as much as they did, over the artists they did.

I also feel like Faith Hill REALLY needs to put some weight back on. I'm almost worried about her.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww... I'm sorry you were disappointed with the results! I don't normally listen to country music (had the show on a background while I was doing other things) so I couldn't comment on that aspect of if I wanted to! I did enjoy most of the musical acts though - not just the Glenn Campbell tribute - so who knows...? :wink2:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1320788291|3057248 said:
My sister just told me about a HILARIOUS little anecdote from watching our cousin's son this weekend. My sister is QUITE pregnant, and the little guy asked her if her baby lived in her belly, and she said yes, he does live in there. Then he touches her left boob and says "well then who is living in there?"

hahaha.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Out of the mouthes of babes...hehheee. what did she say?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I received the best customer service today in the mall while shopping--in every store! And most everything I bought was on sale! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1320939443|3058614 said:
VRBeauty|1320906874|3058423 said:

I enjoyed that as well. But. I am so disgusted with the results again this year that I don't think I'll watch again. Last year was bad enough. For Taylor Swift to be the second woman ever to win Entertainer of the Year? Disgusting. Jason Aldean has had numerous number one hits in the past year, including one that was played on main stream radio as a duo with Kelly Clarkson. He's toured, and put on amazing shows for his fans. How that little girl won over him, OR Blake Shelton is completely beyond me. Her thank you speech included more pop and rap artists than it did country artists. It is the COUNTRY Music Awards. I was also disappointed that The Band Perry won as much as they did, over the artists they did.

I also feel like Faith Hill REALLY needs to put some weight back on. I'm almost worried about her.

I couldn't agree more! So disappointing :nono:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1321222755|3060946 said:
HI:

I received the best customer service today in the mall while shopping--in every store! And most everything I bought was on sale! :appl:

cheers--Sharon
Love days like these! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Christmas season.

I hate, hate, hate that Holiday ads are being aired already.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
I put up our Christmas tree last weekend. I couldn't stop myself! I'm procrastinating on finishing my thesis, so I need lots of preoccupations to help keep me off-track! I found strings of "blingcicles" made with cubic zirconias, and I couldn't wait to see how they would look on the tree. My husband gets back in town from a business trip later this week. Hopefully he won't mind getting into the Christmas spirit a bit early!

This is my first year with an artificial tree. I think it will be the last, too. I'm missing the way the real thing smells.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just failed my physics exam. This is the 2nd of 2 midterms. As long as I don't actually fail the final exam, I won't fail the class (homeworks & labs are perfect scores).... but I want to do better.

I'm having an awful time keeping the equations and variables straight. :nono:

There is a couple of weeks between now and the final so I'm going to do everything I can to sort it out. I've got problems to practice and plenty of help around so I'll be okay. It is just frustrating.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient|1321640495|3064585 said:
I just failed my physics exam. This is the 2nd of 2 midterms. As long as I don't actually fail the final exam, I won't fail the class (homeworks & labs are perfect scores).... but I want to do better.

I'm having an awful time keeping the equations and variables straight. :nono:

There is a couple of weeks between now and the final so I'm going to do everything I can to sort it out. I've got problems to practice and plenty of help around so I'll be okay. It is just frustrating.

Oh, I am sorry about this toopatient! I know you will sort this out and do well in the final. I remember those days of cramming and studying and being overwhelmed by it all..sending you lots of A++++ physics dust!!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
granite countertops are being installed in the kitchen as I type this. Yippee! I have a 131 square feet of counter so they're gonna be here alllllll day.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1321203048|3060835 said:

Out of the mouthes of babes...hehheee. what did she say?
She said "that's baby Lucas's food!" He said "how does it get in the bottle from there". She said she could hardly stop laughing.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of bull*hit and drama. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1320862740|3057897 said:
HALLELUJAH, WHOOPEEEEEE, praise the gods, goddesses, deities of all religions, and the headmaster of Hogwarts.....after 5 years of whining from the populace of southern Oregon Trader Joe's is coming fall 2012. And, the icing on the cake -- REI is coming also. I will no longer have to drive 3 hrs. to get my fix from both stores. Sigh...I am fulfilled.

This is pretty much how I felt when I moved to Atlanta and they didnt have one yet and one opened within 6 months. I was SO excited! TJs is the best!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Cape Town is my new favorite city. I want to live here.

Oh, and we bought six bottles of wine at Fairview (one of the gazillion wine farms here) yesterday and we only have room to take two in our bags. Guess I'll have to drink it! On a side note, Fairview makes wine and goat cheeses. You get to taste both at once. How awesome is that?!? The cheese was excellent and CHEAP!

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock
April20|1321711044|3065112 said:
Matata|1320862740|3057897 said:

This is pretty much how I felt when I moved to Atlanta and they didnt have one yet and one opened within 6 months. I was SO excited! TJs is the best!

so exciting! I'm ridiculously spoiled and have TJ, Whole foods (two of them!) and REI within 15 minutes of my house. It's a good thing, too! You're going to be one happy camper when you have those two move in!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Go JR! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results