clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 11:30:13 PM
Author: kas baby
Date: 1/31/2010 11:20:38 PM

Author: Smurfyimproved

It hurts so bad to listen to my sister talk about going on her honeymoon, especially when we got married 6 months before her and we are giving up our honeymoon money to go to her wedding
7.gif
any advice on how to keep the jealousy monster at bay?

go on a really awesome one year anniversary vacation
9.gif
(I''m biased though, since that''s probably what we''ll do, just to spread the cost out a bit)

Unfortunately it will probably be a little longer than a one year anniversary vaca
7.gif
I refuse to call anything a vacation until we have officially been on our honeymoon, meh
I will just have to take twice as many pictures as she does to show off to friends and family lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 12:32:24 AM

It hurts so bad to listen to my sister talk about going on her honeymoon, especially when we got married 6 months before her and we are giving up our honeymoon money to go to her wedding
7.gif

9.gif
(I''m biased though, since that''s probably what we''ll do, just to spread the cost out a bit)

Unfortunately it will probably be a little longer than a one year anniversary vaca
7.gif
I refuse to call anything a vacation until we have officially been on our honeymoon, meh
I will just have to take twice as many pictures as she does to show off to friends and family lol
Live your life, enjoy what you have .... Stop this whole competition thing, it''s not good for you.. It''s going to eat you alive.
2.gif

I mean this with best intentions. I like you, but as someone who''s old enough to be your Mom, I would be like enough already...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just spent an hour on IMDB reading crap about movies.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:03:25 AM
Author: packrat
Not crap; education!
9.gif
I do this with every movie I watch.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2010 12:01:40 PM
Author: gardengloves

Date: 1/31/2010 11:15:57 AM
I''ve had part of a song stuck in my head for a couple days. It was on the radio at work Wednesday. ''I''m telling you know..I''m telling you right away'' That''s it. Over and over and over like a stuck record. I don''t even know what stupid song it is. ARGH

I''ve had a sinus infection last week that ended in a grand finale-- conjunctivitis in both eyes... I looked like a lizard. Throughout this episode the sound track of that 80''s tune would not stop endlessly looping though my head. ''I''m So Excited, I just can''t hide.. I know, I know, know '' I think it was the Pointer Sisters.

Minute Clinics rule. went to one and returning to normal today..
Oh gosh, so did I. I got it after a bad head cold. I''d never had pink eye in my life. I was swollen, itchy, red and goopy for almost a week. It was a really ugly week.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:14:18 AM
Author: choro72

Not crap; education!
9.gif
I try not to go straight to IMDB when I''m interested in a movie since I''m afraid I''d go straight to the synopsis and then end up just waiting for it to come out dvd....

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 12:52:29 AM
Author: Kaleigh

7.gif

9.gif

7.gif

Live your life, enjoy what you have .... Stop this whole competition thing, it''s not good for you.. It''s going to eat you alive.
2.gif

I mean this with best intentions. I like you, but as someone who''s old enough to be your Mom, I would be like enough already...

Yeah you are right. Thanks for givin it to me straight kaleigh
1.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:14:18 AM
Author: choro72

Not crap; education!
9.gif

hahaha you''re right! It''s actually fun to look up movies that I love and read all the trivia and about the goof ups and such. Although..I used it to find out exactly what The Book of Eli is about, and I think I might''ve learned of a twist to the movie, dangit!! I''ve used it a couple times when I''m unsure of the name of a movie-if you know any of the key people in it, you can search that way. Pretty helpful tool!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock

7.gif

9.gif

7.gif

if you honestly feel this way i think you should scrap the plans to attend her wedding. she would probably rather you be on a belated honeymoon than at her wedding if you feel this way about it.

giving to others and sacrificing to please others is kind of null and void, to me, when it is done grudgingly. jmho.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 1:02:14 PM
Author: crown1

7.gif

9.gif

7.gif

if you honestly feel this way i think you should scrap the plans to attend her wedding. she would probably rather you be on a belated honeymoon than at her wedding if you feel this way about it.

giving to others and sacrificing to please others is kind of null and void, to me, when it is done grudgingly. jmho.

Yeah but her not holding it against me for the next 40 years is worth more than waiting another year or so...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurfy I thought you said previously that your sister was having a very small wedding and didn''t really expect you to go? I think it''s a nice gesture, but don''t do it if you''re going to be bitter about it. A sour mood will just ruin the day and your trip.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just as a helpful FYI..when you take your old crappy dishwasher out..and there''s a hose or whatever attached to your garbage disposal...and they remove that..they don''t put a cap on it or anything. So just keep that in the back of your mind, and don''t run your garbage disposal or you''ll end up w/water and food spraying under your sink. I''m not saying how I know this. I''m just saying.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 3:52:17 PM
Just as a helpful FYI..when you take your old crappy dishwasher out..and there''s a hose or whatever attached to your garbage disposal...and they remove that..they don''t put a cap on it or anything. So just keep that in the back of your mind, and don''t run your garbage disposal or you''ll end up w/water and food spraying under your sink. I''m not saying how I know this. I''m just saying.

Hahaha I can only imagine packrat
3.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say that I love my friend. She jumped in her car today to come visit me on a whim without:
a) knowing what city I live in
b) knowing where in the state my city is
c) knowing how to get here
d) knowing how many states are between her state and mine (FYI - none)
e) knowing how long the drive would be

Too funny.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princesss -- I''m glad you got to see your friend today!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fried pickles are the best thing EVER!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 4:27:03 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Do you prefer slices or spears???
31.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smurfy..wink wink nudge nudge haha!

You can fry pickles??

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 4:33:36 PM
Author: meresal

31.gif

As much as I love pickles, I''ve never had these. Are these a pregnancy craving?

I fear that I''m going to crave like pickle ice cream if/when I ever have kids.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I just ripped a toxic friend a new one for the first time in my life and it felt GREAT

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 4:41:20 PM
Author: BeachRunner

Date: 2/1/2010 4:33:36 PM
Author: meresal

31.gif

As much as I love pickles, I''ve never had these. Are these a pregnancy craving?

I fear that I''m going to crave like pickle ice cream if/when I ever have kids.
One of my teachers in HS said she drank pickle juice right from the jar. She used to hide in the pantry until her DH found her. In my head, she always looks like a startled raccoon when she''s caught. Not sure why, but she does...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princess, my brother used to do it too..well hell, I think he still does actually. Saturday mornings we''d get up to watch cartoons and he''d sit there with a pickle jar and drink it.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never had fried pickles but I''ve heard they''re good. Hey HH, have you ever had the ones at the Muddy River in Portsmouth? I heard those are great.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 4:46:14 PM
Princess, my brother used to do it too..well hell, I think he still does actually. Saturday mornings we''d get up to watch cartoons and he''d sit there with a pickle jar and drink it.
14.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Fried pickles are something that I have been eating since I worked at Hooters(Yupp,
2.gif
)!! Delicious!!

DH and I have a dinner theatre that we go to, and they actually fry the spears instead of the slices, and the spears are sooooooo much better!!

Re: Preggo cravings: I haven't had any weird ones. DH was EXTREMELY worried about what I might crave due to things that I used to eat as a child... it might have been the spoonfulls of butter with sugar drizzled on top that startled him...
18.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mer -- spoonfuls of butter? Really?! How on earth did you ever think of that one? Just wonderin''.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Sigh. Just spilled coffee all over my face and top.
20.gif

Took my car to Autozone to have my check engine light ''decoded''.

TWENTY-SIX ERROR CODES!

The guy said he would have laughed, but I reminded him on his sister. Gee, thanks?

Codes cleared, tried to do emissions test... OBD-II readings came up as not-ready. Sad thing is, if I drive it long enough to ''ready'' the systems, the check engine light will come back on. I guess I have to go to a mechanic and get a quote... this is NOT going to be affordable.
15.gif

The bright side is the station didn''t fail me or charge me for the emissions test... just said drive around for a few days and come back.

*sigh*

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have come to the realisation that I will never have another baby. It hit me quite hard.
7.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 5:59:49 PM
Author: Maisie
I have come to the realisation that I will never have another baby. It hit me quite hard.
7.gif
Ah, Maisie, I''m so sorry. I''ve been having baby urges on and off so I can relate! My DH had a vac. after I had a miscarriage a few years back (after I had had my two boys) and more babies are out of the question now. I bought a bunch of pregnant guppies hoping to have ''babies'' that way, but the newly born babies keep disappearing (the babies are often eaten by their parents.
37.gif
)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 6:03:32 PM
Author: MC

Date: 2/1/2010 5:59:49 PM
Author: Maisie
7.gif
Ah, Maisie, I''m so sorry. I''ve been having baby urges on and off so I can relate! My DH had a vac. after I had a miscarriage a few years back (after I had had my two boys) and more babies are out of the question now. I bought a bunch of pregnant guppies hoping to have ''babies'' that way, but the newly born babies keep disappearing (the babies are often eaten by their parents.
37.gif
)
Poor babies!

My husband had a vac after I had James (and his stillborn twin). I said I never wanted to go through losing another baby so he went ahead and had the procedure. We are quite similar you and I
1.gif

I know in my sensible head that its best not to have anymore babies.. even if I could. I am a carrier of Fragile X Syndrome and could have a baby with the full mutation (what a horrible way to put it!). I just feel so broody. I wish I could switch it off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results