shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s only hair. It''s only hair. It''s only hair. My daughter dyed her blonde hair dark red...
7.gif

Bodhi makes me smile.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
It''s too cold and I have too much to do today
7.gif

But, hubby is letting me keep the new shoes I bought yesterday that I can''t wear until it warms up.. :)

I guess it evens out...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I have the period from HELL right now. Bloated, crampy, nauseous.... Ick.
14.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray we''re getting a new dishwasher!

My parents bought a new snowblower and gave us their old one today..of course, this is all AFTER all the storms that left us with 4 feet of snow that we shoveled by hand but whatever, beggars can''t be choosers right?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Father Time is having a great time at my expense
29.gif
!!!

I just compared my drivers license photo when I renewed yesterday to the one taken three years ago and just want to know: WHOSE CHIN IS THAT????????????
39.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
I am so irritated at DH right now. We are committed to something tomorrow. He told me it was in the morning, so I planned the rest of the day around it. He just figured out it''s not in the morning, it''s the middle of the day and it blows everything I had lined up. And I can''t get out of it. I''m irritated he didn''t do his due diligence and know the correct time to start with.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Totally, totally random thing.

I don''t eat fast food much, but had one of those McD''s southern style chicken biscuits a while back. I kept swearing I could taste pickles, which I don''t like at all. I just learned this past week that there are choppped up pickles in the batter! The southern style chicken was their answer to Chick Fil A chicken, which has a pickle on it and they couldn''t completely knock it off. Instead of on the chicken, they put in in the batter. I knew I tasted stupid pickles!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
M and I just made a delicious pizza and ate the whole thing. Mmmmm

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 6:51:24 PM
Author: April20

I don''t eat fast food much, but had one of those McD''s southern style chicken biscuits a while back. I kept swearing I could taste pickles, which I don''t like at all. I just learned this past week that there are choppped up pickles in the batter! The southern style chicken was their answer to Chick Fil A chicken, which has a pickle on it and they couldn''t completely knock it off. Instead of on the chicken, they put in in the batter. I knew I tasted stupid pickles!

Hahahaha! I can''t believe they put it in the batter. Nasty.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 7:48:44 PM
Author: princesss

Ditto.
14.gif

I like pickles, but that''s just weird!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
People with a budget of over $100K for a diamond should use the first 25 cents and buy a clue.
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the site I found :)
http://www.barenecessities.com/

Also, today me and my friend went ice skating on a lake up in the mountains...we were terrible and were passed constantly by 4 year olds...but at least we had fun and I found a quarter on the ground
3.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link Smurfy! I''m glad you had fun ice skating today.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve had part of a song stuck in my head for a couple days. It was on the radio at work Wednesday. "I''m telling you know..I''m telling you right away" That''s it. Over and over and over like a stuck record. I don''t even know what stupid song it is. ARGH

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 11:15:57 AM
Author: packrat
I''ve had part of a song stuck in my head for a couple days. It was on the radio at work Wednesday. ''I''m telling you know..I''m telling you right away'' That''s it. Over and over and over like a stuck record. I don''t even know what stupid song it is. ARGH

packie -

Freddy and the Dreamers - ''I''m Telling You Now''

(dont know whether this will help or hurt...)

horrible song - out of the 60''s - it must be sending you mad!

i once had "and i am telling you" by Jennifer Holliday stuck in my head for about a month. felt like i had the whole cast of dreamgirls wedged up there. just about drove me insane.

you have my sympathies, packie...

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
DH is making a pancetta & asparagus frittata for breakfast and I can smell the yumminess here in the living room!
Sunday mornings ROCK

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 10:35:10 AM
Bodhi is ridiculous in his snow boots, but I love him.
Great pic, princess! Bodhi looks like he''s having a blast

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve had part of a song stuck in my head for a couple days. It was on the radio at work Wednesday. ''I''m telling you know..I''m telling you right away'' That''s it. Over and over and over like a stuck record. I don''t even know what stupid song it is. ARGH

I''ve had a sinus infection last week that ended in a grand finale-- conjunctivitis in both eyes... I looked like a lizard. Throughout this episode the sound track of that 80''s tune would not stop endlessly looping though my head. "I''m So Excited, I just can''t hide.. I know, I know, know " I think it was the Pointer Sisters.

Minute Clinics rule. went to one and returning to normal today..

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2010 11:54:00 AM
Author: ChargerGrrl
DH is making a pancetta & asparagus frittata for breakfast and I can smell the yumminess here in the living room!

Sunday mornings ROCK

Ooh that sounds so much better than my oatmeal. But even oatmeal is good when served up with a nice tea and the Sunday paper!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My former carpool partner (30 years!!) treated me to an early b''day celebration yesterday. Dinner out was nice, since we don''t get together much now that he''s retired. But the real treat was when he called and said "I''m washing my car. Bring yours by and I''ll wash it too...." My car hasn''t looked this good in a long, long time!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dare I mention that it''s nice enough outside that I have both doors open, letting in lots of air and light?

Life is good!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 11:28:52 AM
Author: whitby_2773

packie -

Freddy and the Dreamers - ''I''m Telling You Now''

(dont know whether this will help or hurt...)

horrible song - out of the 60''s - it must be sending you mad!

i once had ''and i am telling you'' by Jennifer Holliday stuck in my head for about a month. felt like i had the whole cast of dreamgirls wedged up there. just about drove me insane.

you have my sympathies, packie...

Haha thank you! Sometimes if I sing it over and over out loud it will quit in my head..but then something will trigger it again and I want to scream. Earlier I was getting the kids ready to run to the store and I said "I''m not asking you, I''m telling you" and immediately it was back in my head again. I made a game of it w/the kids tho and then they were singing it too..they oughta be used to mommy bursting into song spontaneously by now.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Since I know this will sound whiny, I preface this with I am so thankful for many things including that I am able to go to school. But I really don''t want to go to law school tomorrow..I was hoping we''d get some cancellations due to snow. Sigh. Just feel like I need a day off.
15.gif

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Dare I mention that it''s nice enough outside that I have both doors open, letting in lots of air and light?

No you dare not mention it. I will thank you very much. 18 degrees, a foot o snow, ice, icicles...DARE NOT MENTION IT AGAIN...ok? Agony to hear it. Agony. Glad you have a clean car, though.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
I really want a Phillipe Stark Louis Ghost Chair.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
the spin art ap for the iphone is the best!!! just sayin'' :)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 7:48:44 PM

Are there actual pickes in the batter, or just dill seasoning? I tasted the pickle taste, and looked for pickles, couldn''t find any and promptly tossed it. I detest pickles and am very sensitive to their taste... but Boston Market seasons their red potatoes with Dill, and they taste like pickles too... so I assumed it was the Dill seasoning... who knows. Either way, I''m NOT eating it!
14.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like pickles more than I like that pickle flavored mess they call a sandwich! lol

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
It hurts so bad to listen to my sister talk about going on her honeymoon, especially when we got married 6 months before her and we are giving up our honeymoon money to go to her wedding
7.gif
any advice on how to keep the jealousy monster at bay?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2010 11:20:38 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
It hurts so bad to listen to my sister talk about going on her honeymoon, especially when we got married 6 months before her and we are giving up our honeymoon money to go to her wedding
7.gif
any advice on how to keep the jealousy monster at bay?

go on a really awesome one year anniversary vacation
9.gif
(I''m biased though, since that''s probably what we''ll do, just to spread the cost out a bit)

had the random urge to watch some movies this weekend... too many, and I''ve lost count actually...
41.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results