shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits the Jackpot! The Big 10,000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Posts Batman!!

WOW-- I totally did not expect the flood of posts! THANK YOU ALL! I''m very excited, it is so generous of PS to gift me this! It just means so much to be acknowledged in this way.

I''m going to use the gift to get our wedding bands from Pearlmans. I''m VERY excited. And I will DEFINITELY post a ton of pics of them when I get them (which will be a few weeks as they are ordered to size).

The new job seems okay so far. LOL. It is going well. Thank you for asking Omi!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay on the 10K gift! You deserve it girl and what a special way to spend it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 3:11:18 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

ditto!! can''t wait to see pics of the bands...

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Whoop! Whoop! Congrats Gypsy!! :)

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your recognition, Gypsy, you''ve earned it!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
woohoo on the wedding bands, Gypsy!! I can''t think of a better way to use your gift than making sure you get the band you love. Can''t wait to see them
36.gif
And congrats again!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, what a wonderful choice. I was thinking awhile back about your wedding band post and how wonderful you can now pick out the one you really wanted!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually.
emembarrassed.gif
Um. I''m still not sure what I''m getting in terms of MY band. I''m still considering just a plain band for me, I had ordered Johns, and now Julian is looking into some options for my band this week-- but its likely that whatever it is that I order will take a few weeks to get in. I''ll keep you all updated. THANK YOU!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 6:01:21 PM
Author: Gypsy
Actually.
emembarrassed.gif
Um. I'm still not sure what I'm getting in terms of MY band. I'm still considering just a plain band for me, I had ordered Johns, and now Julian is looking into some options for my band this week-- but its likely that whatever it is that I order will take a few weeks to get in. I'll keep you all updated. THANK YOU!
I completely understand, it's so hard to figure out what you want sometimes. At least now you have some more options LOL!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy! I can''t wait to see what you get!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Wedding bands are a most appropriate use for your gift Gypsy! I am glad things are going well at your new job, btw!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what perfect timing for a perfect gift! i can''t wait to see pics of the bands!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 3:27:01 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 7/23/2008 3:11:18 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

ditto!! can''t wait to see pics of the bands...
THRITTO!

Congrats again, Gypsy-girl.

Can''t wait to see pics of the bands!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Yay Gypsy!!! Can''t wait to see what you pick!
36.gif
35.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Gypsy!!!!!
9.gif
Congrats on your 10K PS gift!!! Whoo Hoooo! Using it for wedding bands is a fantastic idea! Can''t wait to see them when they''re finished!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome gift, I can''t wait to see the wedding bands Gypsy!!!
36.gif
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
7/23/2008 2:35:14 PM

Author:
Gypsy

Yeah, I just msged Andrey thanking him big time! It''s so lovely of the admins. I''ve been so emotional recently that when I saw the announcement I started leaking water out of my eyes at work.

I think I''m going to use it for our wedding bands, and I chose Pearlmans as the vendor to work with.

I can understand why you would react as you did, Gypsy. Seeing the announcement thrilled me, too, and it wasn''t about me! You couldn''t get a better vendor than Pearlman''s, although I have to say that there are some others here that are as wonderful! I would be very happy to have some money and some time to plan a project with Bill Pearlman, but for now I will live vicariously if you will be so good as to share your journey with him.

The best of luck to you and John,
Deb
34.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Gypsy!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!!! I had no idea you had that many posts! WOWWIE!!! Thanks for all your helpful knowledge and kind advice on this site. You''re truly an asset!!!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your wonderful gift! I hope you get the wedding band of your dreams with it!
5.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Gypsy!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy! I had been following your threads about your wedding bands, and when I saw the message from the Admins on their generous gift I instantly thought that perhaps you might be able to use it on the wedding band that you really wanted instead of going the temporary route. You''ve been so helpful to all of the posters on BWW and with everything you''ve been through lately, you really deserve it! Congrats on hitting 10,000!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Pictures! Pictures!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY WOW! All these wonderful posts! I have read them all, and they''ve all touched me. I wish I could response to each post individually (darned new job!)! But THANK YOU ALL so much for your posts, they mean so much to me!

Deb, you are so awsome! We''ll sniffle together! I will definitely share my Pearlman''s experience with you all!

I do want the memoire, but I''m not sure this is the right time for it. But then again... it could be! I promise to update when I''ve made a decision!!! Thank you all again!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations again, Gypsy! I followed your mom''s illness posts, and your job posts, guess I need to catch up on your wedding ring posts. In any case, I hope your mom is doing well (and isn''t driving you too crazy), and that your new job is a whole lot better than your old one. I''m sure whatever wedding band you choose will be beautiful.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Flygirl. Mom is driving me a bit batty, but... you know, you reminded me that I should be very appreciative that she''s around to drive me cracy. I think I lost sight of the the last few days. Thanks FlyGirl, very much. How are things with you?

I REMEMBERED THE BATTERIES!!! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE IS THE GORGEOUS CAKE OUR WONDERFUL DEB SENT TO ME!

Deb Apple Tort.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I''m a bit late to the party, but Congrats Layla !!
36.gif

Cannot wait to see what you decide to get from pearlmans!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhh......Cake...........it looks delish! Deb is a doll to do that!

I do hope you will get the Memoire! In this case I think the old motto ''There''s no time like the present'' fits!
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results