shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits the Jackpot! The Big 10,000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!! It has been so fun to read your posts. I see that you have been honored by having this thread pinned! Wow!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Regrets for the delay in joining this party...but congrats, Gypsy...I enjoy your posts!

Here''s to 10,000 more!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, I''m sure its gonna be amazing!

Thank you Lady P!

HI Fly Girl, I enjoy reading yours too! I KNOW ISN''T THE FIXED POST THE COOLEST!! I was a blushy and giddy when I saw it!

Hi RG... I''m just honored you popped in at all! THANK YOU IRA!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seems like I just got married yesterday for me too! Except there is now a baby who looks an awful lot like us for us to deny as our own...haha. Hope you love sweet Deb''s cake! I am sure you will. They are so fancy!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
wowza I have been out of the loop. CONGRATS GYPSY!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am grateful for all your 10,000 posts - your generosity, kindness, and knowledge are truly valuable to me and the rest of PS. Thanks for all the posts about my flowers, wedding colors, EVERYTHING. I would be a wreck without you!

For she''s a jolly good la-dy
for she''s a jolly good la-dy
for she''s a jolly good laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
lalalalalalalala

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Gypsy! Just goes to show...you always have something to say!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Even more reason you should splurge on your wedding bling!
9.gif
What *true* Pricescoper wouldn''t ...
3.gif
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif

ps--Since we started within days of each other it''s even more obvious now that I''m a SLACKER.
23.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy!
36.gif

Cachette
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tacori. Yes, Tessa is a doll, and you can’t well deny that she’s there. I’m sure she’s crawling about into things and filling your lives with more joy and adventure than you anticipated. I am so looking forward to cake. Oh, man it’s gonna be great!

CJ—what a lovely post, you SANG to me! THANK YOU for the singing, and the encouragement. Honestly everyone on here is so wonderful it’s easy to be a good friend on PS. And you are more than welcome for any help I’ve provided, it’s been reciprocated 100 fold. I can’t wait for your wedding photos!

Thank you Sevens One!!

Swingirl, having met me you know I ALWAYS have something to say. Even when I shouldn’t LOL.

Deco, okay you are a slacker. NOT. You’re a vital member of this board and before you know it, you’ll be at 10K. I’m crunching numbers on the wedding bling. I’ll update in a little while when I have a decision.

Cachette, Thank you very much.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
yeah Gypsy!
trying to attach dancing penguin emoticon but firefox is hating on me!
thank you for everything!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
will just have to suffice!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I am far too late, but congrats on surpassing 10,000 posts!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
DANCING PENGIUN! I got him going in my head. I''ve got a decent imagination. THANK YOU swimmer! I love the applause and hearts!
35.gif
9.gif
3.gif

Thank you very much omie!
2.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oops- as usual, i''m late to the party.

couldn''t pass up an opportunity to send CONGRATS to you, Gypsy! here''s to 10k more posts.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Charger... better late than never!

I''m enjoying amazing cake from Deb. Will post pics soon, promise! I gasped when I opened the box!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2008 3:03:35 AM
Author: Gypsy
Thank you so much Charger... better late than never!

I''m enjoying amazing cake from Deb. Will post pics soon, promise! I gasped when I opened the box!
duhhhh I am late to the shindig too- I think I ignore the sticky threads sometimes since they are usually the same! But super congrats to our lovely Miss Gypsy. You are definitely one of the people that make ps a fun and lively place. And I still looove your ring.

I was totally going to say you should post cake shots before I even saw this last post hehe. I love looking at pretty yummies. What kind of cake is it?? Yum.
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwww he''s adorable SDL!!THANK YOU MUCH SWEETIE!

Hi Icekid, thank you for the congrats and for the lovely compliments on everything and the ring, I really appreciate it! The cake is a sliced apple tort, but the camera''s batteries just died when I tried to get the pics onto the computer, so I''m gonna have to get some batteries (we''re out) and then I promise to post pics. I promise to get you all pics on here soon though!!

A huge HUGE THANK YOU to Deb both for the thread and for the amazing cake, and for being such a wonderful part of our community.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome. I am just glad that the cake reached you!

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It did! I''ve got two peices left for tonight too. We had some Saturday AND Sunday for breakfast (on Saturday we shared some with my family we didn''t eat a ten inch cake by ourselves!) And EVERYONE was raving about the cake. Forgot the batteries (and gas for the car, and antiprespirant... need to go do some shopping but I was at work really late tonight).

THANK YOU AGAIN DEB!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, YAY for the generous ps gift, many congrats, woooo hoooo!!! How exciting
36.gif
36.gif
so sweet of the Admin!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Whoooohooooooo Gypsy!!! How generous of PS to bestow this gift on you. I know that you will put it to good use!!

Yayayayayayaya, I know you brought me out of lurkdom, and I have no doubt you have brought a lot of PS''ers out of the closet.
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I just msged Andrey thanking him big time! It's so lovely of the admins. I've been so emotional recently that when I saw the announcement I started leaking water out of my eyes at work.

I think I'm going to use it for our wedding bands, and I chose Pearlmans as the vendor to work with. So YAY, so excited! I promise to post a TON of pics when I get the rings!

Thank you Skippy and Miracles!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy!!!! How exciting for you!!! Now I can''t wait to see the wedding bands. We are going to hold you to the showing of many pictures.
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2008 2:35:14 PM
Author: Gypsy
I think I''m going to use it for our wedding bands
36.gif
Congrats
36.gif
Hurray to Pscope for honoring another 10K club member with $$$hamoleians.
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!!!!! I always enjoy lurking and reading your posts, here is to 10k more!!!
emcocktl.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Woooo hoo! Gypsy! Must show pics when you purchase something!!! (duh!)
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo Gypsy, congratulations on your gift!!! I can''t wait to see what you pick out!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY Gypsy!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
WooHoo!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Whatcha gonna get??
31.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Good for you Gypsy (hope your new job is going well, btw)!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results