shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits the Jackpot! The Big 10,000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bev

Shiny_Rock
Awwww congratulations! Here''s 10,000 more!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Huge congrats Gypsy!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy! 10,000 posts of wit and wisdom!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I am rather late to the party, as I''ve been out of town, but congrats girly!!
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this now! (I am out of town!) Congrats on 10K! We love having you around and hope you stay for many years to come.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooooooo gypsy!! I missed this over the weekend!
Congratulations. You truly are a valuable part of the community here
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy!!! What an incredible milestone. You give such wonderful and helpful advice here and have impecable taste, I hop you will be around for another 10k posts!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!
I''m looking forward to reading the next 10k!!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, congrats on the many wonderful posts you make Gypsy!!!!
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!!!! Well deserved!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy on 10,000 (ok, I''m late and you''re over 10,000 now!)!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I know I haven''t been posting for a while but secretly I''ve been lurking and I have always enjoyed your posts! So, keep at it. I''m looking forward to another 10,000!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Gypsy!!

You''re always so helpful, and it''s been a pleasure reading your posts. I hope one of these days I can make it to a GTG and meet you in person!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Wow, thats a lotta posts! Congrats Gypsy! I''m honored to have met you in person and gotten to know you here on pricescope!

Here''s to many many more posts!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Here''s to 10,000 more
emcocktl.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, Gypsy! Congrats and WAY TO GO! I love your posts, so keep ''em comin'', would ya?
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I have to reply to all of your WONDERFUL FABULOUS PEOPLE. Can''t really from work though... will tonight. I love you guys though... and you just gave me the sniffles.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!
Thanks for keeping it real.

I enjoy reading your posts and being able to relate to, commisserate with and/or appreciate the things happening in your life. You are so great about revealing what is really going on with you and your life and about either sharing wisdom you have gained along the way with those who either need or seek it or asking for advice when you feel you need it.

Many times is comforting to know that someone else is going through the same things that we, ourselves, experience but are hesitant to put out there for every/anyone to analyze or judge ... and on top of being brave enough to do that they are/you are triumphing over adversity, taking time to revel in all the small and big wins you experience and, above all, continuing to move forward all the time inspiring others along the way.

To many more PS posts ...
36.gif

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Linda, I hope you had a lovely time camping! Thank you so much for the wonderful post

Thank you Wishful and Erica!

Thank you Bev, I''m looking forward to the next 10K!

Thanks Sarah! Lookit all the applause emoticons! Aww
emembarrassed.gif
face23.gif

Hi Gemma... I''m not sure about the wisdom, lol... but I''m happy you think there''s wit!! THANK YOU!

Hope you had a blast OOT Ellen and thank you very much!
9.gif

Thank you October!!

Aww... Tacori, look at Tessa''s newest pic! She''s an absolute doll. Seems like yesterday you were getting married! Thank you for the kind words my friend and ditto... I look forward to many more years of posts on here with you and everyone else that makes this such a wonderful place to be.

Thank you Ms. Musey!!!

KC... you are getting close to 10K yourself lady! Thank you for the compliments and the congrats!!!
emteeth.gif

Thank you JSM!

Aww... thank you Storm, I really appreciate it!!
36.gif

THANK YOU DREAMGIRL, wishful and TG!

didiamond, thank you for the encouragement! We miss you on here! Come back and post more soon!! I will keep at it, I promise! And thank you much for de-lurking to post for me, it means a lot!
35.gif

Hi Kim! I hope you can too! It would be a blast! It''s lovely to be told that I''m helpful! THANK YOU!

Hi Violet... it is a lot of posts, but honestly time has flown by! I''m so happy I''ve gotten to know you too!

Cheers Madam! I hope to one day have that drink in person!

Hi Harleigh!! Thank you so much! I will, I promise!

Hi Sparkalicious! Wow, what a humbling and thoughtful post. I''m a bit of a chatterbox (*snort*), and do feel very comfortable here... so I probably reveal more than I should. But I am so glad to hear that sometimes what I''m going through or what I share is helpful to others. It''s weird how sometimes you can feel alone in a crowd, one of the things I love about PS is that I don''t feel that way... and I am glad that somehow my posts make you feel welcome and connected too! ((HUGE HUGS HONEY) and if you ever do want to share or pipe and ask for help... please know I''m here to listen.

Thank you PrettyBlues!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which cake did you choose from sweet Deb? YUM
3.gif
9.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo! Congrats on reaching 10k!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s to 10,000 more! You''re the best!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wanted to add my Congratulations as well
36.gif

From one (part) gypsy to another!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy! I''m so glad to have gotten to know you online and in person! PS is not the same without you! Here''s to 10K more!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippy!!! I chose the apple torte and OMG am I looking forward to it. It''s got shortbread crust, almond paste filling, and sliced apples on top! I''m DEFINITELY gonna post a pic when it gets here... post Gypsy''s attack or pre-attack, I can''t say.

Such a sweetheart Deb. And thank you Skippy for all your help!

Thank you Deb!!!

Aww thank you Jas, and a big DITTO!!!

Hey Part Gypsy... thank you very much!

Hi Snlee, I miss you on here!! It''s been wonderful getting to know you IRL too! Thank you!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummmmmmmmmmmy, that apple torte sound delicious!!!!!!!
18.gif
. Can''t wait to see pictures of that yummmy goodie.

Deb, you are so sweet.
35.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Woooo! Congratulations, Gypsy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results