shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits the Jackpot! The Big 10,000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh gypsy, that cake looks divine!!

can''t wait to hear what you decide on a wedding band. I''m hoping to get up to pearlmans sometime this fall so I can try on bands again with my ring b/c I kinda want to do the memoire single prong but not sure if it will look like a cool contrast or a bad mix of styles. I just love memoire and have to figure out a way to get one..hehe...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That cake looks devine, betting it was delish!! Deb is the sweetest for sure. I can''t wait to see what you get from Pearlman''s Layla, I adore the Memoire line.
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Yummy apple cake.....congratulations Gypsy!!!!

Lori

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gypsy! I can''t wait to see the wedding bands! Also, send some of that apple cake to California, yum!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey you GUYS! hehehe. I'm feeling goofy. THANK YOU FOR THE CONGRATS... and thank you guys for stopping in to post for this. It means a lot.

Low down: CAKE ROCKED. Seriously. I'm now on a no-sweets till my birthday (when I get one piece of banana cheesecake from the cheesecake factory) and then none till my wedding diet.

Deb is a doll. Beyond a doll.

Pearlmans... poor Julian, I am bedeviling him. He's working on my request. LOL.

MsS... I can't wait to see the pics from your vist from Pearlmans (already looking forward to it!). I don't know about the mix of styles, but it won't hurt to try! I'm dying for some milgrained stacking bands. There are some deco bands I've been drooling over, but they look horrid with my modern, no milgrain setting. Still and all... I enjoy trying them on and will get some... just not for my wedding band. Have you seen the Memoire asscher bands, BTW? OMG. I about popped an eyeball on those.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, Congratulations!

That cake looks YUMMY!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Hudson! Thank you very much. And the cake was delish!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m late but I was taking that big, bad bar exam! Congrats Gypsy!!! You deserve it! **HUGS**

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Legacy! CONGRATS ON SURVIVING THE BAR! How''s it go?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
HI Gypsy!
35.gif

How are you?

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gypsy,
I''m very late but I still wanted to offer my Congratulations! The cake looks/sounds wonderful, and I look fwd to seeing pics of the wedding bands. Have fun choosing yours!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HIYA Iluvcarats! I love your new AV hon! What''s up with me? 45 days till the wedding-- going to go shopping for fake eyelashes and lipstick this weekend, not much left to do. Adjusting to my new job which is taking some time. Wondering why my cat''s eyes won''t get better, wondering if I need a new vet. Wishing I could win the lottery so I could open up a nice little jewelry store somewhere and be a shop keeper. LOL. That''s about it. How are things with you honey?

Hi Dixie! Thank you very much honey! I appreciate you stopping in at all, regardless of timing. We didn''t find a band for me. I just bought John''s from Pearlmans, which is kinda fitting as all the time I spend here is well, a bit of a take away from him. So it''s like giving back. The band is out for engraving, but other than that, it should be here soon and I''ll post pics. I''m just going to get a plain paladium band in the meantime, and then get a blingy band for Christmas. I''m down with it. I''m very excited to get John''s band, and my PS gift! It''s so generous of Andrey!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Gypsy!
Your wedding is so close!
36.gif
I can''t wait for the pics, and I''m dying to see your new PS present.
We did have to put the dog down (there was a thread in family and home about it) It was hard, but it was for the best, at least for her anyway. We miss her, but luckily we have another because I don''t think I could bear coming home to an empty house.
The summer is flying by. Today DH took 1/2 day off and we went mountain biking. He is a CRAZY mountain biker (stairs, benches,ledges, the crazier the better for him) I''m not as crazy, but I''ll do single track with him. The kids love it too and they say things to me like "Dad said that when I get older, and go to Extreme Biking Camp, that I can jump off into a big pile of foam!"
23.gif
(Dad said WHAT!
29.gif
)
Other than that, all is well. I have been eating far too much chocolate though...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iluvcarats, I''m so sorry to hear about your baby. ((HUGE IMMENSE HUGS)) and my condolences on your loss. Mountain bking with your kids in the summer. That sounds like a lot of fun. Not to mention the opportunity for a ton of great bonding. I hope you have a wonderful summer, and you know... there''s never too much chocolate!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results