shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamgirl needs your opinion...which Tiffany wedding band looks best with this Tiffany engagement se

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ociopia- I agree 100%! I think that is why I''m so curious about it now....its something I plan to wear the rest of my life. Which is exactly what I told my boyfriend. It''s a HUGE decision. I really like this engagement ring but I''m worried about what wedding band would go with it. Which is why I insist that before he is ready to buy a ring, that we look at the engagement rings together with a wedding band (just to make sure there is a combo I like) otherwise I would regret having a certain setting if nothing ''goes'' with it the way I would want it to. (Also, my Tiff SA suggests that you look at e-rings with bands because it makes a huge difference because you only wear the e-ring by itself for a short period of time. You wear it with a wedding band forever....)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love love LOVE the square channel set with this ring!!! Gorgeous
30.gif

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the Channel Set Square. I think the square diamonds are a nice contrast to the RB and the side baguettes. Happy shopping
21.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
DG I guess along those lines (of making sure your band looks good w/ engagement ring b/c you wear them together for the rest of your life...) you''d also want to make sure the wedding band looks good on its own, in case you decide to wear it without the engagement ring or switch the e-ring to your other hand...

your excitement is infectious, by the way! i''m getting really excited to shop for wedding bands!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 1:04:09 PM
Author: Iowa Lizzy
Hi Dreamgirl!

I like the Legacy and the channel set round. Normally I like a shared prong, but there's something about that style of ering with the legacy wband that has a really great vintage look. Just my 2 cents.
It's interesting that there are answers all across the board on your choices. It will be difficult for you to narrow it down. How about getting ALL of them and then switch when you feel like a change!
2.gif

Seriously though, I agree with Iowa Lizzy: I like the Legacy band closely followed by the channel set round band.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2008 2:14:55 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
violet3- That is the issue for me. This setting is so pretty and my boyfriend (and me) love it sooooo much that I really think I might get this ring someday. My only thing is a wedding band with it...lol! Our other option that we both like is the Tiffany Setting. That obviously would just be a matter of which one is pretty? Because anything would go with that one... Thank you for your help!

vespergirl- Yes, your wedding band does look pretty! If you do re-set your ring, it would look gorgeous! Though, it looks very pretty now too!
But the nice thing is that SOOO many of them looked great with it! So i definitely don''t think finding a band to go with it is going to be a problem - really!!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I really like the Jazz#5, than #6. Whatever you pick, it''s going to be fabulous!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 2:19:58 PM
Author: DearBuddha
Oooh, I love love LOVE the square channel set with this ring!!! Gorgeous
30.gif
I agree!!! I think the square channel is perfect!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I like the Novo best, I don''t really care for any of the channel set bands with that ring. I''d also consider a three-bag-band, I think they look elegant too.

MVC-458S-2.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
My 2 cents.

#1 The legacy - love how the millgrain looks with the more "modern e-ring"
#2 Shared Prong eternity. You will never get tired of this very classic band.

Good luck!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
With that ring I like the channel set square best, then the novo, then the legacy.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I like the shared prong band best with that ering.
This being said, depending on your sense of style and how you would rock them ... they could all work.
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
DearBuddah- Thanks!

kathyinjapan- Thank you! (I could also get the Tiffany Setting if not this one
2.gif
) Finding a wedding band to go with that would be a piece of cake!

TheBigT- You are right! I'd surely get something I like and not something that I think is just ok...Thank you for your compliments! I just wish I'd get my e-ring lol

onedrop- I could get all of them! haha! But, that would be A LOT of saving...I surely better start now!

violet3- You are right. Really!!! I think this ring is as gorgeous as FF thinks it is! I was worried if I got it I wouldn't find something to go with it. But after hearing all of these opinions, I just know something would match with it if I had it! Thank you so much! That is just what I needed to hear. Thank you so so much! I always second guess everything. So good thing I'm thinking NOW about what could match with it so that it gives me plenty of time....lol

mochi- Thank you for your help!

dreaming of the day- Thanks for your opinion!

mercoledi- Thank you so much!

Cachette- Thank you. I think the Legacy looks really good with it too....

Porridge- Thank you!!

Sparkalicious- Thank you! That is good to know!!! lol

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Dreamgirl-
If you go with the Tiffany setting the shared setting band is a PERFECT match
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 12:43:03 PM
Author: TheBigT
BLESS YOU, Dreamgirl! Its great to be able to see them all together like this!!
9.gif

I like 2, 4 and 7. I guess that''s Legacy, Channel square, and Shared Setting (because it seems sparklier). Something about the Legacy seems really classic and pretty to me, so I think that''s my favorite of the 7. ETA: Oh, and I love milgrain!
Ditto for me! But, it''s going to be a stunning combo any which way.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 3:41:57 PM
Author: kathyinjapan
Dreamgirl-
If you go with the Tiffany setting the shared setting band is a PERFECT match
9.gif
hehe
27.gif
3.gif
Of course you would think so! I'd probably get the Novo with that and eventually get another one and sandwich the e-ring in the middle if I went that route....
31.gif
ETA- I know this because I have tried it and it's purrrrrrrdy!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I think I like the square channel set the best with it, but would really want to see them all on an actual hand (preferably yours) before making a final call on it.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Don''t tempt me
14.gif
LOL

You need to hurry up and get engaged so we can see some eye candy!
3.gif

cbs102

Brilliant_Rock
I am not a fan at all of square but i think that the suare channel set looks best

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I like the round channel band too!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
So what do YOU lean toward?

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
For what it''s worth, I have a very similar ering setting (asscher with side tapered bags) and I wear the tiffany Lucida channel-set band with it...let me try to find a picture...

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Round channel is my fave too. It is a GORGEOUS set!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
gwendolyn- I know what you mean! I''d really REALLY like to see these all on hand together. I''ve only tried on the Novo band with this setting. I''ve tried the Legacy on before as well as the Shared Setting (as I mentioned) but just not with this setting- the Tiffany Setting. OH! You just gave me a very bad...bad idea. (I can photoshop the rings on my hand!!! OOOOOO
30.gif
27.gif
11.gif
I like that idea!)

kathyinjapan- It looked soooo nice together!
30.gif
I wanna get engaged!! lol. You know when I do, I will share so many photos...stay tuned....

cbs- Ok, thank you!

beechezz- Ok, thanks!!

julesbeth- Thank you! That is on my high list of bands I think I like with it....

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Gecko, you beat me to it!!! I think this band would accentuate that ering beautifully!!! There's a recent thread with a couple of round/baguette bands that would look gorgeous!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-have-a-round-baguette-alternating-wedding-band.102429/ Snooper and Stepcutnut have yummy eternity bands that would look fabulous!

heather318

Shiny_Rock
I like the round channel!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I like the channel-set round band (#3) the most, followed closely by the shared setting (#7). What a gorgeous ring!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 4:40:33 PM
Author: musey
So what do YOU lean toward?
Well, I really love the Novo band as I mentioned. But I'm not sure how much I like it with this engagement ring. I tried them on together and thought it just looked ok... Whenever I put these combos together in photoshop, I think that the Legacy pops out at me the most. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe because it is similar to the Novo band but it's a touch different and seems to look better with this setting...I don't know. Hmmm......I like the Channel Set but something bothers me about the space between the diamonds. I also like the Channel Set Square ring but I don't know how wide these bands are. I think 2-3mm. I need to look at the website again.

I think the Novo and Legacy are very similar in mm size from what I can remember with the Legacy being just a touch wider. But, the time I tried the Legacy band on, the only thing I didn't like about it was the gap it created between my ring and pinky finger whenever I close them. (they didn't close together) It didn't feel comfortable. Then again, maybe because I wasn't used to it. I think the engagement ring causes that space too. I really love the Legacy as well though other than that...(well, and I don't know if the millgrain would wear away.)

I am such a picky person...lol!
20.gif
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results