shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you ever have days....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 9:58:37 PM
Author: Harriet
Date: 9/11/2008 8:43:14 PM

Author: Dancing Fire

but that would cost money. i want some FREE legal advise from Harriet.
Sure. Consult a CA-qualified attorney.

ha ha ha ha ha, you both crack me up.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miracles, I AIN''T discrete. This last trip was SO FREAKING HEINOUS. She wanted to discuss and show us this canker sore UMPTEEN times AT MEALS. Every bite of food (stuff she was told NOT to eat but hey whatev) she would make groans and yelps and grunts of pain til we paid attention. One meal, after I TOLD HER NOT TO PUT LEMON ON HER CRAB CAKE and she did and we were treated to a whole drama show, I said, under my breath (or maybe a leeeetle louder), Oh for PETE''S SAKE and did the biggest eye roll you have ever seen. I had had about enough.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yuck, Dfan!
32.gif
No one can show me what is in their mouth, it isn''t allowed w/me.
14.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gross.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was pretty gross. My 6 year old would not even do that.

She is SOO NEEDY it kills me.

I am sure at the bar mitzvah she will make me insane but I refuse to let three years of planning and a boatload of money go to waste on her. I will be SOOO busy, which is really true, and she can bebop off in a rental car with Greg''s aunt and just show up for Friday night dinner and Saturday and the brunch Sunday!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 12:05:05 AM
Author: diamondfan
It was pretty gross. My 6 year old would not even do that.

She is SOO NEEDY it kills me.

I am sure at the bar mitzvah she will make me insane but I refuse to let three years of planning and a boatload of money go to waste on her. I will be SOOO busy, which is really true, and she can bebop off in a rental car with Greg''s aunt and just show up for Friday night dinner and Saturday and the brunch Sunday!
You can always send her my way. You know me, I don''t take lots of crap. But I am willing and able to driver her if you''d like. Heck, I might even get a kick out of it.
3.gif

Nanny was a tough old bird. Not like your MIL, but she sure did raise some eye brows with my family.
20.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You just might hear from me. Though her sister, if she comes from the UK, is a good foil for her. Tells her to stop winge-ing and behave. As if it were that easy! But at least someone is telling her to knock it off!

Seriously though, I would not do that to my dear Lisa!! I mean, she would give you a new appreciation for others who are not so bad compared to her, but you might never speak to me again!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 12:22:03 AM
You just might hear from me. Though her sister, if she comes from the UK, is a good foil for her. Tells her to stop winge-ing and behave. As if it were that easy! But at least someone is telling her to knock it off!

Seriously though, I would not do that to my dear Lisa!! I mean, she would give you a new appreciation for others who are not so bad compared to her, but you might never speak to me again!!!
Oh please,. she doesn't scare me one bit. I am so good with the old and tired, trust me. I know it all by now.
2.gif

I've heard it all, know how they can be. I smile a lot, nod a lot, and get them from point A to B.... Not going to teach her anything, but certainly would love to tell her how much you do for your family, and what a lovely person you are.

AND.... That she is sooooo lucky to have YOU.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA HA!

At the party, I will steer her your way! I am sure when you tell her what a gem I am she will act like she did not hear you!

She told my sitter, "I know Caroline hates me". No duh, and what is she supposed to say in return? Yeah, you are very perceptive???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 12:33:42 AM
HA HA!

At the party, I will steer her your way! I am sure when you tell her what a gem I am she will act like she did not hear you!

She told my sitter, ''I know Caroline hates me''. No duh, and what is she supposed to say in return? Yeah, you are very perceptive???
Yes, send her my way. Dana is good with the old ones too. He charms them like crazy. You''ll be fine. We will be there to help in any way we can.
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks!

Funny thing is she and her sister LOVE my step brother in law. He is so patient (and maybe a bit deaf?) and they just natter on and on and he smiles and is so nice. Hubby''s aunt told my step sis, hey, you are lucky I am 80 years old, if I were younger I would give you a run for your money with your hubby! (my step sis is mid 50''s and been married 2o plus years but Greg''s aunt used to be quite a dish in her day!) We laugh about it, but whenever they come for Thanksgiving I let him sit with them!!!

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
This video sort of has the spirit of this thread in it. King Burger

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Well, divorce really stinks!

She spent the first day sadly packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down on the floor in the dining room by candlelight, put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp and caviar, into the hollow of the curtain rods.

She replaced the end caps on the curtain rods, cleaned up the kitchen, and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days.

Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything,cleaning, mopping, and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere.

Exte rminators were brought in to set off gas canister, during which they had to move out for a few days, and they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked.

People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out, and eventually, even the local Realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man, and asked how things were going. He told her they were selling the house but did not tell the real reasons.

She listened politely, and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing his ex-wife had no idea about the smell, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork for her to sign.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home.......including the curtain rods.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 1:18:06 PM
Author: Upgradable

Well, divorce really stinks!

She spent the first day sadly packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down on the floor in the dining room by candlelight, put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp and caviar, into the hollow of the curtain rods.

She replaced the end caps on the curtain rods, cleaned up the kitchen, and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days.

Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything,cleaning, mopping, and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere.

Exte rminators were brought in to set off gas canister, during which they had to move out for a few days, and they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked.

People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out, and eventually, even the local Realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man, and asked how things were going. He told her they were selling the house but did not tell the real reasons.

She listened politely, and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing his ex-wife had no idea about the smell, he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork for her to sign.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home.......including the curtain rods.
AHHHHH that is fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results