shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
On hands....but I am wearing mine upside down here as I always wear it the other way.

ring hands resized 2.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Narwhal''s BB garnet ring
link

garnet2akgsetropebb.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three spinels.
My new 1.53 pinkish red (AIGS certified) elongated cushion Mahenge, with a 2.3 ct violet/blue color changer in the background, and my 1.45 ct padparadscha colored pear spinel (AIGS certified). Incandescent dim lighting.

TLthreespinelsposing4.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an old cheezy CZ setting that I purchased many years ago. I popped out the fake center stone, and now I'm using it to pose different gems. I wish those CZ's were real diamonds. Here is my new Mahenge glowing in the noon sun in the setting. Those particles on the stone are dust. It's slightly slightly sleepy, but very clean otherwise.

TLspinelinring.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From further away with one of my cuprians.

TLspinelandparaiba.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 10:24:03 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Three spinels.
My new 1.53 pinkish red (AIGS certified) elongated cushion Mahenge, with a 2.3 ct violet/blue color changer in the background, and my 1.45 ct padparadscha colored pear spinel (AIGS certified). Incandescent dim lighting.
I am in love with the 1.53 cushion and 1.45 pad colored spinel!!!
30.gif

Are you going to set these beauties?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2010 12:11:18 AM
Author: platinumrock

Date: 3/26/2010 10:24:03 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Three spinels.
I am in love with the 1.53 cushion and 1.45 pad colored spinel!!!
30.gif

Are you going to set these beauties?
Thank you PR, eventually I will set them.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I finally have a few minutes to breathe and can post up this ring.

Its an LOGR remade in 18K. Its a quite a heavy piece. Here''s a picture of the side and bottom of the ring. (the bottom is pretty thick, which I like!)

original.aspx

It can either show itself as more green or more blue depending on the light. The room was quite bright so it of course also wants to be bright...lol

original.aspx

Coverage is great with the ring as it is. I''m happy I went with a simpler setting for it.

Super Low light The thing just twinkles and glows. I''ve yet to have the time to take outside pictures at dusk, but its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G to see.

original.aspx

Ok so I''m now back to work...lol I''ll be back to posting regularly next month.

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian,
That''s very beautiful. Looking forward to more photos and a thread on it. I hope this was just an eye-warmer!
2.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really didn''t get all that many pics of it, when I have enough time and daylight to do a photoshoot, will do! Just finished up a this job and wrapping it up, but I''ll be going back and forth to MN for the next 6 months because of an upcoming. I got a feeling I won''t be doing a lot of gem buying then
39.gif

-A

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enbcfsobe''s Amethyst and Danburite pendants
link

danb%20necklace%205.JPG

ammy%20necklace%204.JPG

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian -- I love that ring!! I''ve been eyeing that setting for a dark green cushion sapphire. I''m so glad I got to see your pics. Can''t wait to hear/see more about that project!

MTG -- thanks so much for posting my necklaces. I always forget to put stuff up here.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2010 4:26:58 PM
Author: enbcfsobe
Arcadian -- I love that ring!! I''ve been eyeing that setting for a dark green cushion sapphire. I''m so glad I got to see your pics. Can''t wait to hear/see more about that project!

MTG -- thanks so much for posting my necklaces. I always forget to put stuff up here.

Thanks enbcfsobe! The setting is supposed to be for a 9mm stone, but being the stone is so deep, it fits fine...the stone is 8.45mm.

-A

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My 21 carat untreated burma star sapphire mounted by James Meyer in one of his designs. Mounting is 18k yg, bezeled in 22k.

star0a.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow,
I just love this thread. All this eyecandy among eyecandy. Yum!
3.gif

Here is my new 2.59 carat sapphire, certified by AIGS as HT only. The "HT" code on their website means traditional gentle heat. Here is my new 1.1 carat Mahenge spinel, clean as a whistle. It glows like a mad garrish neon hot pink in the sun.

I was thinking a bypass with these two. The sapphire reminds me a bit of the Swala pear spinel that Vigoruby got, and since I''ll never get one like that
15.gif
, I saw this sapphire and fell in love.

Diffused natural light.

TLsapphirespinel.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the sapphire by it's lonesome self. I can't wait to see it in sunshine and halogens. Diffused natural light. This is actually my first blue sapphire. I thought I had every stone under the sun, but I didn't have one of these yet.
6.gif
I have a ring with small blue sapphire accents that I inherited, but that doesn't count IMO. LOL!

TLsapphirelonesome.JPG

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
1.19 ct pink sapphire set east to west in a white gold setting

pinkring11.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makingthegrade''s 6mm blue tourmaline ring:
link

mtgtourm12.JPG

mtgtm0027.JPG

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
A little over 2 and a half carats with teeny diamond baguette sides.

oupearsaquamarine.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poshpepper''s purple sapphire ring by JKT

Link

jkt.purple.sap.01.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results