shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Sur Pics from Vanity fair....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
She''s the cutest little cutie in the world! Cutest celeb baby hands down. Here''s a screencap.

bbysri.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She''s very cute. Wonder who her daddy is
11.gif
2.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2006 11:03:36 PM
Author: Matata
She''s very cute. Wonder who her daddy is
11.gif
2.gif

BUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!! *hands Matata the Golden Claw Award* Mee-yow!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. I humbly accept with thanks to my astrologer who said urAnus is always influencing my sign and my mother who convinced me only the good die young.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
She is very cute and looks just like her momma!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I saw Suri''s pics on another website, and thought the same as you all: first she is CUTIE pie! Second, is TC really the father??? Hopefully she will be a bit more like her mother in personality. If not I guess she will be jumping on couches in no time!
emotion-5.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
what an adorable baby, almost makes me want one.....without the crazy father of course.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 1:09:03 AM
Author: msflutter
what an adorable baby, almost makes me want one.....without the crazy father of course.

I am not sure the crazy guy IS the father tee hee...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2006 10:43:48 PM
Author:Scintillating
Check out the baby Suri pics from Vanity fair on Perez Hilton...

Supposedly Katie Couric unveiled them to the world.
I''m sure by tommorrow they''ll have spread like wildfire.
Just thought I''d share for those who might be curious.

Scintillating...
What? Just in time for her prime time debut? Unheard of publicity stunt, lol! Oh, and combined with the Brooke Shields apology, the recent Paramount "thing," I just can''t believe it. Seriously, folks, is this Hollywood at its finest, or what?
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
as Pt Barnum said (I think) " There''s a sucker born every minute!"

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay is it just me or does the baby look Asian?

and unless i''m smokin the crack...i don''t think that either Katie or Tom are Asian at all?

is it just me?

i SO don''t think she looks like either of them! but she IS cute!

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...SUCH a good PR agent he has...

"Come on Tom, the world thinks you are lame and crazy and unemployed....bring out the celebrity dying-reputation artificial defibrillator...BABY PICS!"

And look at us! We''re distracted! It worked!

I hate being manipulated.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
yeah, good timing. the PR machine is crusing way above it''s normal speed limit lately.

didn''t he apologize to Brooke Sheilds just recently?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, no it''s not just you. She DOES look Asian. (as was also noted by many on my purse forum) It''s not just the black hair, it''s also the set of the eyes. Interesting, eh? (adding fuel to the mystery dad theory)

She is a SUPER CUTE baby. Gosh, totally adorable!!! Black hair and blue eyes....can it be any more gorgeous than that? Those two doofi lucked out with that little angel.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, she''s certainly an attractive baby. Hopefully Tom will stop the antics and be a good dad. I hope she gets more of Katie and less of Tom in her personality. Anyone notice how gorgeous Katie is in that pic above, she''s totally glowing! Why she married Tom is beyond me...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh how gorgeous she is! And I hadn''t actually noticed her eyes are blue, what a beauty! And at first look I actually thought she looks just like her father.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 2:03:18 AM
Author: Mara

and unless i''m smokin the crack...i don''t think that either Katie or Tom are Asian at all?

is it just me?

Mara!!! lot of people talking about it at many japanese nessage board .
and I thought the babay look half Asian too.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 3:13:29 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Well, she''s certainly an attractive baby. Hopefully Tom will stop the antics and be a good dad. I hope she gets more of Katie and less of Tom in her personality. Anyone notice how gorgeous Katie is in that pic above, she''s totally glowing! Why she married Tom is beyond me...
she hasnt married him yet, she could still RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 2:03:18 AM
Author: Mara

is it just me?

I agree with you Mara! The first thing I thought when I saw the pics last night was "that baby looks Chinese!!!" My FI just rolled his eyes, couldn''t believe I''d bothered to look, but seriously, it looks like they brought home a little baby girl from China. She''s adorable, but I don''t think she looks like them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Absolutely adorable. That mop of hair is so endearing!

Disappointing, but no surprise about the timing--that would be T''s mo............

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree that she looks Asian...I don''t know much about babies, but trying to think when she was born, does she look older than her age? I might be wrong but she looks like a large and advanced baby to me for a 3 month old or so.
34.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, super cute baby. She does look a bit asian but I really think she looks like Katie too. Interesting...

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
OMG - that''s the first thought that poped into my head. She DOES look Asian!

...cue twilight zone theme.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I see what some of you mean, but it really depends on their backgrounds. My second son looked hispanic as a baby, and all of my kids had slightly Asian eyes as babies, but my hubby and I both have Eastern European blood. That does not mean I am convinved it is their baby, but yet it could be that she is manifesting certain things now and will look very different later...we will just have to see.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
I think she is just adoroble, and I do see both Tom and Katie in her.

katie has somewhat Asian eyes, very almond shaped, gorgeous!!

Glad to finally see this little bundle. :)

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful baby. I actually do not think she looks Asian. I can see what you''re all saying though, but she really looks like Katie to me.

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 11:17:27 AM
Author: KittenKat
Such a beautiful baby. I actually do not think she looks Asian. I can see what you''re all saying though, but she really looks like Katie to me.
I agree...I don''t think Suri looks asian either...AND she is just absolutely gorgeous! I think she looks like a blend between her parents...but it''s hard to tell when they''re this young anyway. They change so much as they get older...regardless, all I can say is that if she''s this cute now, then I can only imagine how beautiful she''s going to be when she''s older.

They look happy in the pictures! I feel sad for them that so many people feel like it''s okay to say so many negative things about them.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I don''t think she looks Asian...but I TOTALLY THINK THEY DYED HER HAIR!?!?! That does not look like a natural color on that paleskinned blue eyed baby! (Even as crazy as they are though, I can''t imagine why they would do this, so I bet it''s just an illusion, but still!!)

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I think little Suri looks adorable...asian or not. I remember the media saying she was born in April which would make her a little over 4 months so the babe in these pics looks age appropiate to me. Babies do SO much changing from birth to 3 or 4 months to a year old. My oldest was born with very golden brown hair and she was very fair. Her hair coloring changed to more of a wheat color as she approached her 10 month age and then by the time she was around 18 months, she had strawberry or auburnish highlights in her golden locks. She has always been fair in skin coloring and has green hazel eyes. Hubby has sky blue eyes and was blond. I have naturally dark brown hair that as I have received little silver hairs, I have my stylist do a caramel blond weave to my overall dark golden brown tinged hair. I am light olive complexed as well. Many times when she was growing up people asked me if she was mine. If you saw my Italian/Spanish mother you''d see where my daughter gets some of her coloring as well as my hubby.

Little Suri will do so much changing as the years go by, but I have to add that I, too, hope she takes on more of her mother''s personality traits cuz TC is just too bizarre for words. I pity the kid for even being connected to him...whether it is by association or gene pool. Sorry to those who are total TC fans. Never was, never will be...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results