shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Sur Pics from Vanity fair....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i remember that tom could not have kids, from the mumps or something when he was younger...and it was widely known he was sterile back when he was married to nicole. then when they split up...she was supposedly pregnant and he said it wasn''t his because he was supposed to be sterile, that''s how he ''knew'' she cheated on him or whatever. so then he gets preggo with katie and no one even makes one mention of it on any of the TV interviews or any of the publications or gossip mags. isn''t that ODD? i thought so!! suddenly he''s not sterile anymore and can have a child?!?!

conspiracy theories abound. of course this is all just hearsay stuff that i read over the years....who really knows. but it definitely seemed odd to me that after years of saying he was sterile, no one blinked an eye that katie was pregnant with his child.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results