shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Sur Pics from Vanity fair....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
she's a definite beauty...it WILL be interesting to see how she looks as she gets older!!

i also thought the headline on VF was interesting...'yes suri, she's our baby'....like try to convince us just a LITTLE MORE that YES she's YOUR child. subliminal message? haha.

and yes tom is doing mega damage control, apology to brooke shields, newly unveiled baby pictures. sorry tom you aren't fooling anyone.

did anyone see the john travolta picture of him kissing another man on his private plane steps, on one of the gossip websites recently? in the article/discussion it was noted that the LA scientology group has always been known to protect gay men and promote them as straight if they are famous actors. they said it's widely known that both tom and john travolta are gay, but the LA scientology arm gives them a great image to portray out to fans. they said also that if you ever notice when someone (jt?) said they wanted to leave scientology, the next week is when 'is jt gay' kind of stuff starts appearing in magazines and articles, like blackmail to keep them within the fold of scientology (and i'm sure continuing to give $$ freely). interesting anyway. definitely *cue the twilight music* fodder.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought that was a wierd headline too!!! She is very cute (Katie has eyes like that) but TC still creeps me out.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think she looks asian per se...I think she looks...kinda old. How old is she supposed to be anyway!??!!?

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry, her face is cute...but her hair looks like a wicked bad comb-over. Horrid.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she looks like Chris Klein, Katie's ex
11.gif

chris-klein03.jpg
2epk3sz.jpg

edit: for side by side comparison

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg mrs salvo, are those his lips on her or what?!

hmmm. wheels a-turnin.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 2:26:10 PM
Author: Mara

hmmm. wheels a-turnin.

I just added a pic of suri next to chris for a side by side...the resemblance is a little freaky if you ask me
6.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
funny...the superficial''s report today said that baby suri is beautiful ''and possibly asian''...so it wasn''t just US!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~She''s such a cute little baby!!! Adorable... and her blue eyes are so pretty!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just because she has black hair and is squinting a little at the camera people thinks she looks Asian? I think she looks like her mom! I had an Asian baby adopted at age 5 1/2 months, and they are gorgeous babies, just as Suri is. But she doesn''t really look Asian to me (and I think it''s really unlikely that she is!). Another of the photos has her big eyes wide open.

Anyway, aside from the way we may feel about her father, I think she is a beautiful baby and I am glad to finally see some pictures. Katie looks good, and I''m glad to see that as well.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 3:33:53 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/6/2006 2:29:11 PM
Author: mrssalvo

hmmm. wheels a-turnin.

I just added a pic of suri next to chris for a side by side...the resemblance is a little freaky if you ask me
6.gif
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23.gif

Can I just add.. look at the nose?????
SD, that is what I was thinking too!!! The lips AND nose!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
This certainly has been the talk of the day. Our local talk radio show did a whole 1 hour on it. Many callers thought Suri indeed looked Asian. Many thought the hair to be a wig. One thought she looked like she may have down syndrome. Just reported others thoughts.

Not that many babies that age has a head full of VERY dark hair.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My niece had a full head of thick hair, it made a mohawk literally a huge pile of hair standing straight up on top of her head. It was so funny looking and til it grew and went down normally, she looked like a rooster. Now her hair is long and much lighter...that type of hair often falls out and comes in differently, just as a lot of babies are born with bluer eyes and they can change.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
I think she looks beautiful!!! And yes, it did cross my mind also that she looked sorta asian, but who knows, she might look way different in a couple months.

My cousin just had a baby a couple months ago, she is chinese, her DH is white, the baby totally looks asian... her DH said, ''where are MY genes?!!!''
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
my sister was BORN with hair like that

and I don''t think she looks Asian - I think she looks like her mother

she is very, very beautiful

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
I suspect one of the following two has happened:

A) The baby isn''t Tom''s because he''s gay. He''s keeping quiet about it because he wants to seem straight.

B) He isn''t gay, in which case I''m sure that baby''s paternity has been tested. He bought a ruddy ultrasound machine for his own private use! If he''s that obsessed about the fruit of his loins, you can beat he''s made sure Suri is his.

Besides, imagine what PR he could get for being the poor deceived man who was taken advantage of by a woman who was only hunting for a rich man to play daddy for her illegitimate baby?
20.gif

Incidentally, I once was chatting about TC with a makeup artist friend of mine, who told me about a friend of hers who complained about getting "chased around the table" by TC. Boasting you shagged a hollywood star (albeit a closeted one) surely gets one more bragging rights than not shagging one... unless you are young and idealistic and proud to be ''out'', I guess. I suppose I just answered my own question.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Suri is cute but something is up with the hair. I have seen babies with lots hair, but it''s that Suri''s hair is dark & thick on the top and lighter & thin in the front making it look like a hair piece or something.? Overall, she looks like Katie to me.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks odd too but what would be accomplished by putting fake hair on a baby? Many babies are totally bald, and bald for a long time, so I do not see what it matters...

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yeah - but - at 5 months you really start to look like yourself. At this point, shouldn''t the hair be a bit more at "bay". I dont'' know. I was born with dopey black hair - only to fall out with a sampling of white white peach fuzz.

Who knows - any baby should be celebrated as beautiful!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what could be 'accomplished' by any of this? however we still love to discuss it.
9.gif
could anything else really be expected? they hid the baby away for months...of course it's curious.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 11:47:03 AM
Author: albicocca
Yeah, I don''t think she looks Asian...but I TOTALLY THINK THEY DYED HER HAIR!?!?! That does not look like a natural color on that paleskinned blue eyed baby! (Even as crazy as they are though, I can''t imagine why they would do this, so I bet it''s just an illusion, but still!!)
I don''t think they dyed her hair. I gave birth to a gorgeous, black haired, paleskinned, bright blue eyed baby. He had lots of hair just like Suri although his wasn''t that long and of course he didn''t look half Asian. My beautiful baby is now 9 years old but I still remember how people would comment on his striking black hair and blue eyes.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yikes. I guess I'm the only one who thinks this is one fugly baby...
The kid definitely has her eyes...she has fairly small eyes...

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
popbitch the UK email gossip newsletter posted a few weeks ago that the VF photos took over 2 weeks to shoot and that they were delayed for publication as they required some photoshopping. In their words they said Suiri was kind of ''scrawny'' and needed to look more healthy and beautiful I guess especially with all Tom'' exes and Jada pickett saying Suri wazs the most beautiful baby she had ever seen

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 7:15:24 PM
Author: VegasAngel
Suri is cute but something is up with the hair. I have seen babies with lots hair, but it''s that Suri''s hair is dark & thick on the top and lighter & thin in the front making it look like a hair piece or something.? Overall, she looks like Katie to me.
OMG, I thought the same thing when I looked at the pic. She has an adorable face, but the hair does look a little like a hair piece dropped on top of her own lighter and thinner hair (which would just be too bizarre, even for TC). Katie looks beautiful in that pic.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 4:44:28 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 9/6/2006 3:33:53 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 9/6/2006 2:29:11 PM
Author: mrssalvo

hmmm. wheels a-turnin.

6.gif
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23.gif

Can I just add.. look at the nose?????
SD, that is what I was thinking too!!! The lips AND nose!
Yep, the lips and nose look a lot like Chris''s, but the nose looks a bit like Katie''s too. Of course, my first thought in looking at the pics side-by-side was "Katie traded down."

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I saw these pics and more last night on perezhilton.com

I think Suri is a beautiful baby. Very very pretty. Much cuter than Brangelina''s newborn, IMO.

I don''t think she looks Asian per se either. I see what ya''ll are saying, but no. And she does have a lot of hair.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
How adorable are her eyes?! I think she is just precious! from perezhilton.com

suricruise.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
another from perezhilton.com

Daddy & baby

suritom.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
cute laugh!!! from perezhilton.com

suri.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
another from perezhilton.com

babfam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results