shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Sur Pics from Vanity fair....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
katie looks so happy!! from perezhilton.com

cruisefam.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
last one from perezhilton.com

fam.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures..beautiful baby!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 1:56:06 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I don''t think she looks asian per se...I think she looks...kinda old. How old is she supposed to be anyway!??!!?
My thoughts exactly.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh what a shame. What with people calling her fugly, or thinking she might have Downs syndrome or even be asian... She is such a beauty. Poor little thing- wonder what kind of life she''s going to have...
15.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
with parents like katie and tom aka mr jumpingonthecouchfreako....not a normal life that''s for sure!

katie looks super happy in those pictures....i love the last one with them all laying down. nice shot of katie''s ring too!!! bling bling.

she is definitely a beautiful baby...i don''t think she is the least bit ugly!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Those pictures are so cute and baby Suri is beautiful.

I was watching a tv show today (I think it was Extra) and Tom was on saying his baby has the same hairdo as him. And they mentioned that Suri had a hair stylist there at the 5 day long photo shoot! Interesting...

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I think Suri''s gorgeous. A lot of caucasian babies have an ''asian'' appearance. When they are that young - they still have flattened noses, and if you notice, asian eyes have that fatty fold looking thing over their eyes (I''ve got them and I''m asian) which Suri has. These ''asian'' features grow out as they develop.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she is a cute and chunky baby. She has a lot of hair and is robust looking, and though I would not place bets on him, he might be the father. I grew up in Beverly Hills and know and knew people in the entertainment field. There have been rumors about TC being gay for YEARS. Also Richard Gere, Tom Selleck and Mel Gibson. Who knows? If he is gay and managed to get her pregnant, she is being used and it is sad. I heard tonight that their first date was April 18th and she was born one year later to the day. Whoa, from just meeting to a baby within one year? Seems like a lot. I hope she is okay, I had heard that she was struggling the first few weeks and that she knew what all the tabloids were insinuating and speculating about her and her baby and her relationship. I still feel sad for her future, but she looks happy now and the baby is a cutie pie.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 5:30:30 PM
Author: fire&ice
This certainly has been the talk of the day. Our local talk radio show did a whole 1 hour on it. Many callers thought Suri indeed looked Asian. Many thought the hair to be a wig. One thought she looked like she may have down syndrome. Just reported others thoughts.

Not that many babies that age has a head full of VERY dark hair.
My kids ALL had alot of hair...very similar to little Suri''s...My second daughter came home from the hospital with velcour barrettes cuz she had enough hair to wear them!!! Almost all of my sons had more hair at the same age that Suri is. I was very surprised, too...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 7:15:24 PM
Author: VegasAngel
Suri is cute but something is up with the hair. I have seen babies with lots hair, but it''s that Suri''s hair is dark & thick on the top and lighter & thin in the front making it look like a hair piece or something.? Overall, she looks like Katie to me.
About any possible uneveness of little Suri''s hair...Babies are mostly on their backs for the first 5 mos. before they can sit or walk or crawl so its extremely normal to have tufts of hair heavier on the sides of their heads by the temples and on top, with patches thinner on the back of their heads. Alot depends on the baby too. If she or he moves alot while they sleep or moreso on one side versus another, the hair pattern shows it. When they get walking and moving around, it all evens out.

One of my little guys used to hold on to some hair behind one of his ears while he slept. Sometimes, he would pull a little bit of it out if he got too mad. Needless to say, he looked kind of funky for a few months...

Yep...she looks like mom to me, too...thank goodness.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 8:16:39 PM
Author: pearcrazy

Date: 9/6/2006 11:47:03 AM
Author: albicocca
Yeah, I don''t think she looks Asian...but I TOTALLY THINK THEY DYED HER HAIR!?!?! That does not look like a natural color on that paleskinned blue eyed baby! (Even as crazy as they are though, I can''t imagine why they would do this, so I bet it''s just an illusion, but still!!)
I don''t think they dyed her hair. I gave birth to a gorgeous, black haired, paleskinned, bright blue eyed baby. He had lots of hair just like Suri although his wasn''t that long and of course he didn''t look half Asian. My beautiful baby is now 9 years old but I still remember how people would comment on his striking black hair and blue eyes.
My youngest son--who is currently 9 1/2--had dark black hair at birth and it was collar length and a full head of hair to boot. He was very fair in complexion. By looking at him about 6 months later, his hair had lightened up considerably to a golden toast collar. He bleaches out around his face and on top of his head a little in the summer so it is a nice color right now. The other day I showed him a pic of himself at 3 months while I worked on his scrapbook and he got mad and asked me who made his hair so dark. Silly, huh?

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 10:27:22 PM
Author: RoseAngel04
I saw these pics and more last night on perezhilton.com

I think Suri is a beautiful baby. Very very pretty. Much cuter than Brangelina''s newborn, IMO.

I don''t think she looks Asian per se either. I see what ya''ll are saying, but no. And she does have a lot of hair.
I agree. I think regardless of who her actual father is, or what her actual hair color is, she is a beautiful baby.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 10:31:04 PM
Author: RoseAngel04
cute laugh!!! from perezhilton.com
Wow.. in this pic, she actually sort of looks like TC in the eyes...hmmm

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/6/2006 11:41:41 PM
Author: gailrmv

Date: 9/6/2006 1:56:06 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I don''t think she looks asian per se...I think she looks...kinda old. How old is she supposed to be anyway!??!!?
My thoughts exactly.
She was born in mid April so that would make her around 4 1/2 months or so...give or take. I looked at pics of my second daughter, and the size is about right.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Geez, I think I surely am the only one who thinks she''s fugly.
14.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
No. Not only one. I think all babies are beautiful - but on a beauty scale - Suri doesn''t rate high in my book - especially considering she had a team of makeup artists.
20.gif

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
She is a very pretty baby look at her facial features (Not her hair) assuming they didnt photoshop. She doesnt look asian AT ALL to me. As for people mentioning down syndrome, they obviously have never seen a baby who has it. Babies with down syndrome have very distinct features flattening of the back of the head, slanting of the eyelids, small skin folds at the inner corner of the eyes, depressed nasal bridge, slightly smaller ears, small mouth, decreased muscle tone, loose ligaments, and small hands and feet. here is a picture of a down syndrome baby:
images8.jpg

I know babies have lots of hair & it thins out & such (I have a 6 month old
9.gif
) It's just odd to me that the front is lighter than the back. Usually they start out with one color, then it thins and is an all over different color. Oh well, no biggie. Since she has thick hair they should of at least brushed it properly for pictures. Call me a bad mother but I have been known to put a dab of mouse in Yvette's hair to keep it in check.

On an un realted note, I am soooo happy the temp. is going down here (90's) I can finally start taking walks around the neighborhood
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL F&I.....I''m glad I''m not alone...I was wondering if there was something wrong with me! (well, besides the usual things that are wrong with me!)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/7/2006 1:40:34 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL F&I.....I''m glad I''m not alone...I was wondering if there was something wrong with me! (well, besides the usual things that are wrong with me!)
HI:

Weeelllll, my DH who apparently never has an opinion on anything, stated he thought baby Suri was a "funny looking kid" (or FLK--"what was with the hair" he wanted to know??). You are NOT alone!

cheers--Sharon

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
came home to find my issue of VF in my mailbox.
can''t wait to read the story that goes with the photo spread!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I think she''s gorgeous. A truly beautiful baby. Weirdly enough, I see a lot of Tom Cruise in her.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Babies often look like aliens or old men. I think we will have a better sense as she gets older and we see her features really forming...might be too hard to tell, and some babies change often when they are so young...one day they look like dad, the other like mom. Of course some kids come out and are the spitting image of one parent and they stay that way, a dimple or red hair like mom or dad, etc, but time wil tell with her.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 12:49:51 AM
Author: diamondfan
Babies often look like aliens or old men. I think we will have a better sense as she gets older and we see her features really forming...might be too hard to tell, and some babies change often when they are so young...one day they look like dad, the other like mom. Of course some kids come out and are the spitting image of one parent and they stay that way, a dimple or red hair like mom or dad, etc, but time wil tell with her.
Yeah, I completely agree with this. But, she''s not THAT young. When you get on the closer side to 6 months, you sort of look like yourself. Kinda?

I still think she is very odd looking - especially given the fact that she''s at a professional shoot w/ great camera angles and make up team.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s the over protective mom in me but I think she''s beautiful! She looks like she has Tom''s eyes and the rest are Katie''s features! Remember, all babies grow at different rates. As for the asian comment, when babies cheeks are chunky, their eyes get a bit squished! And my kids all had massive amounts of hair as babies!

I hate that she''s getting picked on, depsite who her parents are.
38.gif
That''s like Sean Preston getting named worst dressed baby!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 1:49:12 PM
Author: february2003bride
Maybe it''s the over protective mom in me but I think she''s beautiful! She looks like she has Tom''s eyes and the rest are Katie''s features! Remember, all babies grow at different rates. As for the asian comment, when babies cheeks are chunky, their eyes get a bit squished! And my kids all had massive amounts of hair as babies!

I hate that she''s getting picked on, depsite who her parents are.
38.gif
That''s like Sean Preston getting named worst dressed baby!
You are right. All babies ARE beautiful. That''s why I was hestitant to say she isn''t the most beautiful I''ve seen. Never cross a Mama Bear!
1.gif

It will be interesting to see what she looks like as she ages. But, this board isn''t the only people buzzing about the Asian appearance. Only time will tell if she may be a sperm bank baby after all.
6.gif

That being said, I wish her life well. I hope, in the end, Tomkat can be good parents to Suri.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Coming from someone who''s Asian, I don''t think she looks Asian at all. She has Katie''s sad, turned-down eyes, but otherwise looks like a mini-Tom Cruise.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps one of them has American Indian blood.

My hair certainly looked like that.

Doesn''t anyone wonder though why Tom never had kids w/his first or second wife?

Especially now that his second is pregnant by her second husband.

win

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2006 7:28:20 PM
Author: winyan
Perhaps one of them has American Indian blood.

My hair certainly looked like that.

Doesn''t anyone wonder though why Tom never had kids w/his first or second wife?

Especially now that his second is pregnant by her second husband.

win
YES. I am wondering this too!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Well he was only 24 when he married Mimi Rogers. Would he be ready to have kids that young... plus it sounds like his celibacy was the reason for their divorce a few years later...and Nicole said she''d had a miscarriage when he told her he wanted a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results