shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby needed new shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
WF set with diamonds for eternity.

handshotasrequestedbymaisie.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 6:47:59 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 12/7/2007 4:49:44 PM
Author: Maisie
Gorgeous!

My eldest son is nearly 18 now, but when he was 3 a Mr Blobby came to visit his nursery. Tom had always been terrified when he saw Mr Blobby on TV, so you can imagine his horror when he saw him walk into the hall. He started screaming at the top of his lungs, so thinking he was helping, the chap inside the suit saw fit to take the head off the costume.... just to show Tom it was just a man inside.

Well that just finished Tom off.... ''Mr Blobby is taking his head off!! MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF!!!''

I couldn''t move for laughing. I am such a great supportive parent aren''t I? lol!

(For anyone wondering - Mr Blobby was a TV character on a saturday night show here in UK) I am assuming thats who you mean Steel!

Mr Blobby
Okay. Mr. Blobby is CREEPY. It has to be said, he''s like Grimace on Acid. I would have screamed too. Taking his head off indeed! That''s just WRONG.
Absolutely wrong! My poor son is still traumatised... I only have to hum the song lol!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look gorgeous together Steel. Really lovely, beautiful, pretty scrumptious!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

eternityheaven.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 6:53:06 PM

Date: 12/7/2007 6:47:59 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 12/7/2007 4:49:44 PM
Gorgeous!

My eldest son is nearly 18 now, but when he was 3 a Mr Blobby came to visit his nursery. Tom had always been terrified when he saw Mr Blobby on TV, so you can imagine his horror when he saw him walk into the hall. He started screaming at the top of his lungs, so thinking he was helping, the chap inside the suit saw fit to take the head off the costume.... just to show Tom it was just a man inside.

Well that just finished Tom off.... ''Mr Blobby is taking his head off!! MR BLOBBY IS TAKING HIS HEAD OFF!!!''

I couldn''t move for laughing. I am such a great supportive parent aren''t I? lol!

(For anyone wondering - Mr Blobby was a TV character on a saturday night show here in UK) I am assuming thats who you mean Steel!

Mr Blobby
Okay. Mr. Blobby is CREEPY. It has to be said, he''s like Grimace on Acid. I would have screamed too. Taking his head off indeed! That''s just WRONG.
Absolutely wrong! My poor son is still traumatised... I only have to hum the song lol!!
So funny! I can just imagine the scene. Bless!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 6:54:45 PM
They look gorgeous together Steel. Really lovely, beautiful, pretty scrumptious!

emembarrassed.gif

Thanks Maisie, it does my heart good to get compliments.

The Christmas we got married (Dec wedding so I didn't have long to wait!), DH bought me a jewellery box from M&S. He said his aim was to buy me lots of jewellery to fill that box up. Well I am delighted that this Christmas one ring row is entirely FULL to the brim! I am over the moon and extra pleased that I have earrings and jackets too. It is funny how 'things' can make you happy, especially when given in love.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are absolutely right.

I know that my husband is giving me these upgrades because he loves me, and it does my heart good too. We had some hard times, but things are so much better now. I am in a happy place.

Diamonds are so pretty, they really make me happy to see them. I love sharing with other people when they get theirs.

I think you are so lucky to be filling up your jewellery box. Your hubby sounds wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results