shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby needed new shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. Love how versatile those solitaires are!
36.gif
All those shoes look great on baby!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
28.gif

favouritecombination.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Baby''s feet must get cold VERY easily!

Wow. Beautiful collection. A question on how you wear them, though: stacked, one at a time, some as RHR, or are they all W-bands that you switch depending on your mood?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Steel-beautiful collection that you have there! Love them
30.gif
30.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
They look great!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wee Steel! Love them.
30.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 7:02:59 PM
Author: ang3199
Wow wee Steel! Love them.
30.gif

Indeed!!!
30.gif

mamalala

Rough_Rock
All rings are so classic, Steel. I especially love your RB stone!
5.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice collection! That''s what I love about a solitaire. You switch bands for variety!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all so lovely that I could not possibly pick a favorite!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shoes Steel
9.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection of rings! Your baby''s new shoes are fantastic...
2.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so many bands!!!! They are all great and your stone is gorgeous!!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy do I LOVE choices!! Very nice!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they''re gorgeous, all of them! I don''t know how you''ll manage to get your finger dressed in the morning...you have too many choices!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, stunning! I love your selection of bands for your beautiful e-ring! Thanks for sharing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love love love all your wedding bands!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2007 2:56:34 PM
Author: Steel
L to R :

WF Plat Knife Edge, Full Eternity 18ct WG (Local jeweller) 4 prong, My Darling Baby 1.014 D VS1 in WF Knife Edge Plat, WF Diamonds for eternity Plat, 2mm Plat Pipe cut band from eWeddingbands.com, 3mm Plat Scattered band WF (aka Mr Blobby), 2mm Knife Edge band from eWeddingbands.com.
You didnt warn us that this was bling ****!!!!!
11.gif
31.gif
31.gif

All that bling on one finger is too much for some of us!!!!
9.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Love the solitare.

But I''m a bit confused-you bought 6 wedding bands?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, love the new bands! I have a scattered diamond band and shared prong eternity band from WF too and I would love to get a knife edge band. I love all of the options you have with your solitaire! Are you going to switch the bands daily?

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Wow don''t know how I missed this post before but wow lovely collection! Could you tell my man that my baby''s feet are cold again toooo!
face22.gif
That is what I need a different style to meet my many moods!
emsmilep.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Meresal, Maisie, Risingsun, Mamalala, Linda W, BizouMom, Bee, DiamanteBlu, Ang3199, Delster, SDL, Anchor31: Thank you all for stopping by. It is great to get compliments on your jewellery, people IRL can be so coy; Just sneaking glances, whenyou just know they love it. But as you know, I prefer it that way: "You look with your eyes lady not your great big greasy mitts!"

17.gif

Lyra: Thank you. The scattered band is technically not mine till the weekend, but I was allowed to sneak a pic and a peek. It is phenomenal. Such a sexy streamlined piece. Mmmmh. I love it.

30.gif

Lynn B: Ha Ha, you are a cutie.

28.gif

Sharon101: I laughed out loud. I actually call it my ****!

17.gif

Mamalala: Thanks. Gotta love the classic look. You know I love your new set too, I just posted on your thread.

31.gif

Diamondseeker06: Thank you. It has been a long time coming but finally, yes I can say it proud. I have a collection! Moi!

36.gif

Circe: I originally intended to switch regularly but the matching knife edge band is so sleek I think that will be the main look. Once I ''get'' the scattered band that will be the other look. I am so worried about scratching the head on the e-ring I will have to space the eternity bands away from the e-ring so will not wear just an eternity and e-ring. I love the look of the eternity bands on their own. Somehow it manages to be simple AND extravagant. Mmmmh. Diamonds. Thanks for saying such nice things.

18.gif

Fly Girl: Versatility, such a nice sparkly word - isn''t it!

36.gif

Princess: Ha Ha! Thank you for the compliments. You make me blush.... I like to stack but make sure to keep a spacer between the e-ring and any diamond band, No scuffing this time! Interestingly the scattered band sits low enough to not scuff the head of the e-ring. It is such a perfect band.

DiamondDana: You are so diamond diplomatic! Let me help you out there, the scattered band is MY favourite. YUM. Thank you for the compliment.

28.gif

Skippy: Awh shucks, Thanks sweetheart.

28.gif

BigDiamonds: Thank you, a girl just gotta have accessories.

17.gif

PoshPepper: Thank you. The D really is the star in my eyes, it is perfection for ME. I appreciate you saying such nice things.

30.gif

GemGirl: It is a woman''s prerogative to change her mind. Where would the aforementioned woman be if she didn''t have choices to choose? Ha ha.

17.gif

Thing2of2: Thank you. Naked at night and sparkling by day, my ring finger is now eternally grateful to DH.

jfo: Thank you, I love it all. WF are highly recommended if you love perfection!

30.gif

FashionVictim: Thank you for the compliment - she is my baby. I bought 3 new bands. I bought the other 3 last year. But to confuse non of these are my original wedding set, which is YG! I''ll bet that didn''t help clarify anything!

19.gif

Snlee: Isn''t the scattered band to DIE for! Mmmmhh. Dia for Eter is so comfy as well. Do, get the knife edge, the comfort fit is great and so shiny and smooth! I will wear the knife edge set daily with the scattered band next frequently and less frequently with the eternity bands.

36.gif

Wen104: A girl needs options

17.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all.
36.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely love all of them.....especially the scattered diamond band. Would love to see more pics
9.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh what fun!!! Love them all - especially the "baby"!!!

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
steel your rings are lovely!
30.gif

i''m considering a shared-prong eternity from wf myself. is yours the standard "diamonds for an eternity" band, and do you have a close-up of the profile you could post? i''m wondering how high it sits on the finger... thanks!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Steel your rings are all so pretty!!! Do you have a hand pic of baby and the knife edge that you can show us? I would love to see how they look on your hand.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Sorry everybody, I missed your responses.

Gothgrrl, Libster, Rock Candy, chickpea, kasey3: Thank you all for stopping by. I will do a photo shoot soon and revert. Watch this space

waitingpatiently.gif

AmandaFace

Rough_Rock
oh my! all those are gorgeous!!! i love knife edges, so classy.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
amandaface: Thanks for stopping by. Even I am shocked at how classic this set looks, WF did a super job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results